Pages:
Author

Topic: When is the right time to buy bitcoin ? - page 47. (Read 16418 times)

Activity: 40
Merit: 0
November 06, 2017, 01:00:40 PM
The right time is always to keep them when they are low. Low means if btc is falling hard you can buy them if you want. If you want to sell them sell them at a high price.

If you do this method correctly you will have actually gain more money than investing when it is at a high price.
Activity: 294
Merit: 10
November 06, 2017, 11:31:34 AM
I prefer that you invest in bitcoins as early as you can because the price is keep on increasing, I regret when i did not invest in bitcoins before when the rate is just $30 per coin and now it is $10k, so try to invest right now to earn more profit in the future.
Activity: 553
Merit: 250
November 06, 2017, 11:02:04 AM
The right time to buy Bitcoin is right now. There is always someone asking when the right time to buy Bitcoin is. Just start buying some little by little and as you do more research and talk to more people and get more confident you can start to buy more but don't wait too long or the price will be a lot higher than what you could've bought it for and you'll be kicking yourself.

Exactly, most of us expect the price to go down, I think it's better to invest when the price trend goes up than the price goes down, with bitcoin users continuing to rise, it will be difficult if we expect prices to fall so now is the right time to invest bitcoin.
Activity: 267
Merit: 100
November 06, 2017, 10:18:25 AM
The right time to buy Bitcoin is right now. There is always someone asking when the right time to buy Bitcoin is. Just start buying some little by little and as you do more research and talk to more people and get more confident you can start to buy more but don't wait too long or the price will be a lot higher than what you could've bought it for and you'll be kicking yourself.
Activity: 756
Merit: 507
November 06, 2017, 10:06:00 AM
I think the price should fall a bit after those two long expected hardforks will be over
then, I think the pressure for bitcoin will ease and the price will react
but I might be wrong of course  Roll Eyes
Activity: 140
The Future Of Work
November 06, 2017, 10:04:25 AM
I really cannot tell wether it is the right time or not.But for me if you can watch at prices everyday and you think it is lower than you think then go buy it and watch the prices go up.And involves also some luck.
Activity: 218
November 06, 2017, 09:59:31 AM
After the recent news re. BTC China and regulators crackdown on cryptocurrency trading, we all know which direction bitcoin and alt coins are currently heading. I wish to buy Bitcoin and Altcoin when they hit the floor, but i am unsure of when the right time is to enter?

Anytime I think because the value of bitcoin is known to be volatile so if you are going to buy now, there are still possibilities that the value will decrease or increase. The pump and dump is very unpredictable which simply means there is no right time to buy bitcoin since the value is changing over time. You should watch over the price change in the market so that you can see when is the right time to buy for you in personal matters.
Activity: 263
Merit: 102
November 06, 2017, 09:52:27 AM
After the recent news re. BTC China and regulators crackdown on cryptocurrency trading, we all know which direction bitcoin and alt coins are currently heading. I wish to buy Bitcoin and Altcoin when they hit the floor, but i am unsure of when the right time is to enter?

For me there is no right time to buy bitcoin instead you just need to buy it and put up the work to make it grow. If ever you are aiming to avoid some troubles with bitcoin's high value, you can wait a bit until the price drops so that you can avoid spending too much. This is applicable for those who does not have enough money to buy bitcoin right away but if you already have the money, then you should not waste time anymore and buy.
Activity: 420
Merit: 101
Earn crypto for being contacted
November 06, 2017, 09:47:22 AM
I think anytime is the right time to buy bitcoin, but according to many people, it's better to buy bitcoin when the price goes down.
If you have a lot of capital and you have the courage, i think right now is the right time, to buy bitcoin.
Because i see bitcoin prices will be higher again early next year.
I personally never wait for the right time to buy bitcoin, because i believe buying bitcoin will definitely be profitable for the long term.
Activity: 98
November 06, 2017, 09:29:58 AM

I think the right time is while bitcoin is in the dip, because dip is very rare moment, i mean when bitcoin drop/dip the next that will happen is a huge pump. so the rigth time to buy bitcoin is when btc is in the dip. recently dip comes and most of people are got panic and sell their bitcoin in rush, so the worst is bitcoin price become low than its original price, so some other investors grab that oppotunity while dump/dip happening... And I also think the really best time to buy bitcoins is when the value is very low or just drops very low because then if you buy the bitcoins it will be much cheaper then it is now and you will earn a lot more bitcoin if you wait and do nothing...
Activity: 519
Merit: 101
November 06, 2017, 09:08:21 AM
Actually the perfect time to buy bitcoin is when the value of it, is at its lowest possible price. Because when it goes up again surely you will have a great income. But as of now the valie of bitcoin is so high , so its hard to decide weather your going to buy or not. But one thing is for sure, this is the perfect time to hold and save bitcoin because it expect to move up until the end of the year.
Yes, it's hard to deside whether you want to buy bitcoin with it's current price. It's been at the highest peam price this past few weeks and it's continue to grow rapidly. So it's best for the bitcoiners to hold their bitcoin instead of selling it based on it's currenct price and for the other how miss the opportunity to buy bitcoin at the lowest price, I think they should wait until the price will down maybe by end of november (just my prediction)  4.5k or 5k ?. But if have already sufficient  and you can afford to buy bitcoin, now is the right time to buy bitcoin just to make sure that you already buy bitcoin if it will continue to pump.
Activity: 344
Merit: 105
November 06, 2017, 07:12:34 AM

I think the right time is past away, becuase the bitcoin price now is so higher than the past 5 years. I think, not now the right time to buy bitcoin. Wait until the price is going down, then you can buy bitcoin, then wait until the price is going up, then sell.
Activity: 28
November 06, 2017, 07:10:50 AM

You missed the chance already. Bitcoin drops drastically to $3200 a piece. You should have buy some when the price is still low due to continuous.
Activity: 210
Merit: 120
November 06, 2017, 06:38:42 AM
Actually the perfect time to buy bitcoin is when the value of it, is at its lowest possible price. Because when it goes up again surely you will have a great income. But as of now the valie of bitcoin is so high , so its hard to decide weather your going to buy or not. But one thing is for sure, this is the perfect time to hold and save bitcoin because it expect to move up until the end of the year.
Activity: 4
November 06, 2017, 06:34:18 AM
The right time to buy bitcoin was a few years ago. But speaking seriously, Bitcoin should be bought when the price drops a bit. Then you can take great advantage of it. Bitcoin is constantly rising in the last week.  So I do not think that it is a perfect time to buy bitcoin because it is already quite expensive. But I think the price will rise further.
Yes this is not the perfect time to buy bitcoin because bitcoin now is reaching it's highest price and maybe drop down anytime if some people wants to pull out some money from their investment. We should wait in the time that bitcoin drops down it's value so that we can enter a good price in the bitcoin market and hold it.
The current price of Bitcoi is not only the perfect time to buy more, you need to know the SegWit2x hardfork is getting closer and closer, the risk of Bitcoin until that time always higher than other hardfork recently. Because, this hardfork can decide the trending of Bitcoin in this year and next year!
I think that bitcoin is hard to predict to know when the right time is to buy bitcoin because you can't say for sure that the bitcoin will go up again if it goes down but i believe that it may go up again.
Activity: 4
November 06, 2017, 06:30:27 AM
There us no right team because you never know when it is going to rise again and when it is going to drop again that is why i would say just buy it and hope for the best because it will rise even if it goes down after the moment you buy.
I think you are right because there is no way you can now when the value will go down or go up but sometimes you can like see it drop and maybe then is the right time to put some time to see if it really goes down or will go up again.
Activity: 33
November 06, 2017, 06:25:03 AM
There is no right time because it is hard to know when because the price is very expensive right now and even if it goes down it still is expensive for people who have minimum salary they can not pay this they can earn but it will take a long time.
Activity: 5
November 06, 2017, 06:14:31 AM
I think the best time to buy bitcoin is when the value ever in history will drop lower than 2k because then you can make more profit then if it goes down 1k or something. Because then you can't make much money.
Activity: 3
November 06, 2017, 06:08:54 AM
The right time to buy bitcoin will be when the value is at the lowest of prices because then you can make the most out of your money if the value goes up again.
And then you can sell it for more or keep it and wait for it to rise further.
Activity: 119
November 06, 2017, 06:05:12 AM
The right time is when the price is low. Now the price is at 7300 dollars this is too high for some people for me as well. So i need to wait for it to fall down a bit. Maybe to 5 or 4k.

I would then try to do a investment. This will let you have more money than investing now.
Pages:
Jump to: