Pages:
Author

Topic: When is the right time to buy bitcoin ? - page 48. (Read 16418 times)

Activity: 518
Merit: 100
November 06, 2017, 06:05:10 AM
After the recent news re. BTC China and regulators crackdown on cryptocurrency trading, we all know which direction bitcoin and alt coins are currently heading. I wish to buy Bitcoin and Altcoin when they hit the floor, but i am unsure of when the right time is to enter?

Practically, the best time to buy Bitcoin is whenever its market value is falking. But at this point wherein its market value is continuously rising  I think this is also a good time to invest in Bitcoin since your investment will also grow as it go along with the increase on its value. It is still okay to wait but surely, it will take a lot of time since we don't know when will its value fall.
Activity: 24
Merit: 0
November 06, 2017, 05:56:33 AM
There us no right team because you never know when it is going to rise again and when it is going to drop again that is why i would say just buy it and hope for the best because it will rise even if it goes down after the moment you buy.
Activity: 9
November 06, 2017, 05:48:43 AM
I think the really best time to buy bitcoins is when the value is very low or just drops very low because then if you buy the bitcoins it will be much cheaper then it is now and you will earn a lot more bitcoin if you wait and do nothing.
Activity: 8
November 06, 2017, 05:21:18 AM
I think now is the right time to invest bitcoin, we can not turn the clock and if it can we will return to 2009 when the price is not more than $ 1, rest assured invest now then we will profit tomorrow or the day after tomorrow.
I agree because the Value can rise to 20k in the future so it is very smart to buy bitcoins right now or wait for the bitcoin to drop and then buy because of course you can make the most money out if it.
Activity: 574
Merit: 253
November 06, 2017, 05:08:49 AM
I think now is the right time to invest bitcoin, we can not turn the clock and if it can we will return to 2009 when the price is not more than $ 1, rest assured invest now then we will profit tomorrow or the day after tomorrow.
Activity: 798
Merit: 502
November 06, 2017, 03:21:21 AM
The right time to buy bitcoin was a few years ago. But speaking seriously, Bitcoin should be bought when the price drops a bit. Then you can take great advantage of it. Bitcoin is constantly rising in the last week.  So I do not think that it is a perfect time to buy bitcoin because it is already quite expensive. But I think the price will rise further.
Yes this is not the perfect time to buy bitcoin because bitcoin now is reaching it's highest price and maybe drop down anytime if some people wants to pull out some money from their investment. We should wait in the time that bitcoin drops down it's value so that we can enter a good price in the bitcoin market and hold it.
I think its better to wait for segwit2x to be done and we will know what will be the future of bitcoin after that but if you are buying to hold bitcoin for long term then its okay if you will buy now but its still best to buy bitcoin when it dips.
Activity: 552
Merit: 250
November 06, 2017, 02:09:43 AM
The right time to buy bitcoin was a few years ago. But speaking seriously, Bitcoin should be bought when the price drops a bit. Then you can take great advantage of it. Bitcoin is constantly rising in the last week.  So I do not think that it is a perfect time to buy bitcoin because it is already quite expensive. But I think the price will rise further.
Yes this is not the perfect time to buy bitcoin because bitcoin now is reaching it's highest price and maybe drop down anytime if some people wants to pull out some money from their investment. We should wait in the time that bitcoin drops down it's value so that we can enter a good price in the bitcoin market and hold it.
The current price of Bitcoi is not only the perfect time to buy more, you need to know the SegWit2x hardfork is getting closer and closer, the risk of Bitcoin until that time always higher than other hardfork recently. Because, this hardfork can decide the trending of Bitcoin in this year and next year!
Activity: 2
November 05, 2017, 03:28:32 PM
For people who has in mind to trade for very long term , the optimum time to purchase bitcoin has become and in years to come you'll be among the riches. For short time trading you should purchase when bitcoin reaches the low price and sell them when the price is up. However do not trade without any correct understanding on how trading function.
Activity: 736
★Bitvest.io★ Play Plinko or Invest!
November 05, 2017, 05:23:48 AM
Activity: 447
Merit: 108
November 05, 2017, 05:14:41 AM
As far as believe at all time good for one to buy bitcoin because there is strong tendency for bitcoin growth almost all the time. Some time it all depends on what you need bitcoin for that determine your needs for bitcoin or altcoin.
Activity: 420
Merit: 266
November 05, 2017, 04:54:55 AM
Activity: 952
Merit: 250
Enterapp Pre-Sale Live - bit.ly/3UrMCWI
November 04, 2017, 07:07:16 AM
there is no right time to buy bitcoin because it is always like right time to buy bitcoin, bitcoin is the most valuable coin in the crypto. well for me it is like rapidly increasing its own value right now also there are many investors of this bitcoin, so it is impossible to decrease its price . it is perfect for investment.
Activity: 102
November 04, 2017, 05:06:56 AM
It is basically a common knowledge to buy or invest in bitcoin when its price decreased or after a dumped. Many investors are waiting for this moment to go all in bitcoin. This technique has a lesser risk than investing in bitcoin right now when its price is so damn high. Let's just see first what will happen to the price of bitcoin after the fork. Besides, it is not like the price of bitcoin will suddenly make a huge difference in price in that span of time.
Activity: 798
Merit: 182
November 04, 2017, 04:17:06 AM
From my point of view every time is a better time to buy Bitcoin because as fast as you can buy it.It will be beneficial to you because if you see the market condition that bitcoin is very volatile and its market value is increasing day by day so i would suggest you that it's better to buy it today.
||Best of Luck||
No one can predict the bitcoin price movement because bitcoin prices is extreemly volatile. Instead of buying bitcoin by way lump sum, it's better to buy bitcoin by way dollar cost averaging. So we better to not buy bitcoin everytime we have money, but we better to buy bitcoin periodically so we will bigger chance to get more bitcoin. That is my strategy to buy bitcoin.
Activity: 55
November 04, 2017, 03:50:05 AM
From my point of view every time is a better time to buy Bitcoin because as fast as you can buy it.It will be beneficial to you because if you see the market condition that bitcoin is very volatile and its market value is increasing day by day so i would suggest you that it's better to buy it today.
||Best of Luck||
Activity: 3052
Merit: 685
November 04, 2017, 03:43:26 AM
Today bitcoin price dump so i tell today is right time to buy bitcoin. bitcoin price always increase it's price decrease but it not long time. so every day is right time to buy.
Its true everyday is the right time because we cannot predict the price of bitcoin everyday. Its better to buy bitcoin anytime you want to buy. Think always that it takes a risk and then wait for price of bitcoin is getting much better before you sell. So that you earn good profit. There is no time when you want to invest. On the other hand, its much better to buy when the price is low then that's the right time.
Patience is the key to buy at the right timing, right now it's not good to buy because the price is rising and it will continue to break it's all time high record. Just sit back and carefully study the trend as eventually after the big event the party will be over and that time it's altcoins that will rise making bitcoin dump, that is the right time to buy then.
Activity: 532
Merit: 101
November 04, 2017, 03:34:25 AM
Today bitcoin price dump so i tell today is right time to buy bitcoin. bitcoin price always increase it's price decrease but it not long time. so every day is right time to buy.
Its true everyday is the right time because we cannot predict the price of bitcoin everyday. Its better to buy bitcoin anytime you want to buy. Think always that it takes a risk and then wait for price of bitcoin is getting much better before you sell. So that you earn good profit. There is no time when you want to invest. On the other hand, its much better to buy when the price is low then that's the right time.
Activity: 378
Merit: 103
November 02, 2017, 04:45:52 PM
I quite differ from many of the comments before. Sure it is right to say it's useless to wait some kind of btc drop, but I think also that
Bitcoin is a high risk investment, when you buy some btc you should aware and accept the fact it could be go to zero in a couple of years.
Anyway I'm going to buy BTC with a small % of my current wage, choose your way on this world.

I just quote myselt to make a point.
When Pchahal opened this thread, according to coinmarketcap BTC was around 3500 $,
now it has 7000 $  Grin, and now many users are saying that segwit2x fork could be descrutive...
if you are not a developer there is always a bit component about trust.
Activity: 1624
Merit: 267
November 02, 2017, 04:36:29 PM
For sure if you bought bitcoin on the day when it decreased and hold it until today you will earn a lot of profit . Because as of now the price of bitcoin is already 6100 dollars and it will continuw to increase more in the future. But i believe it was not too late buy bitcoin you can buy with your extra money but if you want to wait more because anither fork is upcoming this month of november.
Activity: 38
Merit: 10
November 02, 2017, 01:49:28 PM
After the recent news re. BTC China and regulators crackdown on cryptocurrency trading, we all know which direction bitcoin and alt coins are currently heading. I wish to buy Bitcoin and Altcoin when they hit the floor, but i am unsure of when the right time is to enter?

You should wait for the price of the bitcoin price down to buy. That's your buying time. If you do not grasp the opportunity. You will have to buy bitcoin at high prices and earn very little profit
Pages:
Jump to: