Pages:
Author

Topic: When is the right time to buy bitcoin ? - page 51. (Read 16418 times)

Activity: 910
Merit: 261
★Bitvest.io★ Play Plinko or Invest!
October 24, 2017, 06:14:12 PM
After the recent news re. BTC China and regulators crackdown on cryptocurrency trading, we all know which direction bitcoin and alt coins are currently heading. I wish to buy Bitcoin and Altcoin when they hit the floor, but i am unsure of when the right time is to enter?

If you will observe the impact brought by the banning of bitcoin exchanges within the vicinity of China, it makes the cryptocurrencies dump in price and this literally a sign for each and everyone to have an opportunity to buy crypto coins since the price is quite affordable to be bought it dump prices. So the best time to buy bitcoin is when you have already seen that the price is on dump to be capable of having as much as you can.
Activity: 226
Merit: 10
October 24, 2017, 05:59:17 PM
After the recent news re. BTC China and regulators crackdown on cryptocurrency trading, we all know which direction bitcoin and alt coins are currently heading. I wish to buy Bitcoin and Altcoin when they hit the floor, but i am unsure of when the right time is to enter?

The right time has always been when price is down so you could start gaining your profit when it goes bullish.
Therefore , hold on and observe what is going to happen with the fork then you could understand the direction of the market. Good luck.

If you will wait for the time that bitcoin's price is down, then it would mean that you will going to wait for a long time. Because as we observed, bitcoin's price keeps on increasing nowadays.
Activity: 1736
Merit: 121
October 24, 2017, 12:05:14 PM

The right time has always been when price is down so you could start gaining your profit when it goes bullish.
Therefore , hold on and observe what is going to happen with the fork then you could understand the direction of the market. Good luck.
Activity: 2730
Merit: 632
October 24, 2017, 11:57:13 AM

Actually, buying bitcoin never really need to wait for the price to go down or as what you said, hit the floor. Butcoin will continue to increase price and the earlier you buy, the better. What I think is that, bitcoin is not gonna decrease its price like the way we wanted, and that is because of its investors ans users.
Price might not go on deep decrease but rather there would really be times on which crypto traders specially to those who are trading actively will always find the best spot or the lowest low to buy bitcoins again since this would really be a crucial thing for them to make money once the price would rise up again on the upcoming days or months.It would really depend but talking for long term then buying anytime would always be good.
Activity: 140
October 24, 2017, 11:54:02 AM

Actually, buying bitcoin never really need to wait for the price to go down or as what you said, hit the floor. Butcoin will continue to increase price and the earlier you buy, the better. What I think is that, bitcoin is not gonna decrease its price like the way we wanted, and that is because of its investors ans users.
Activity: 560
Merit: 107
October 24, 2017, 11:42:18 AM
For me the right time to buy bitcoin when the price decrease, to make some profit if buy and sell bitcoin.  But it’s depending on you, if you have money to buy bitcoin buy now. Bitcoin price are still increasing and you can still gain money through it. Smiley
Activity: 434
Merit: 100
October 24, 2017, 08:36:53 AM

There is not right time to buy but today, bitcoins are rapidly increasing so, if you did not buy bitcoins today, it might get expensive tomorrow morning. We cannot predict when will the bitcoins will pump so we are not sure when is the right time to buy. So for me buy bitcoins as long as you can afford too because it will surely grow tremendously and you holdings might be worth millions. And another tip is whenever the bitcoins value drops always buy a lot of it if you can because it will pump up again and maybe even surpass their previous highest so if that happen you will gain alot of money.
Activity: 378
Merit: 250
October 24, 2017, 08:30:29 AM
Now. Not tomorrow. Not yesterday but now. Buy bitcoin right now and make yourself believe that it is best to keep it on a safe place and forget it temporarily so you can make sure that you are gonna hold it for long term and after a few years like 5-10 years you can sell your bitcoin to get your profits.
Activity: 406
October 24, 2017, 07:47:19 AM
I think the right time to buy bitcoin is now. Since bitcoin's value increases rapidly in time, its better to buy some bitcoin as early as possible. Also its better to buy now while there are still no country that will try to regulate it. Sooner or later some countries might even make it taxable.
Activity: 420
Merit: 100
October 24, 2017, 07:34:35 AM

the right time to buy bitcoin is when the price goes down and it is not the right time because the bitcoin price is currently rising and maybe the bitcoin price will keep going up now
Activity: 434
Merit: 105
October 24, 2017, 05:35:28 AM
The best time to buy bitcoin is the time when the price of bitcoin decreases. If you are thinking of bitcoin as a long term then buy when the price decreases then hodl it for a long time because many knows that the price of bitcoin will increase in the succeeding years.
If you're waiting for the time that bitcoin price  will down then just to buy bitcoin, then you are wasting your time. Because I don't believe that bitcoin will fall down same as price before. Even buying bitcoin in high price is still earning, and you need not to worry because holding it for a long time it would make you more profitable.
There's some part of you are wrong,  some people waiting for the price down of bitcoin, not just expect will the same value before but if  they compare in recent price that in high value. So that's the right timing even it will drop down in 20% its also a good news for the buyers. Because later on it will go higher than the recent price in high value.
Activity: 2576
Merit: 666
I don't take loans, ask for sig if I ever do.
October 24, 2017, 05:34:46 AM

I can say that this is the right time to invest to Bitcoin because its market value continues to rise as of this moment. It is also necessary to wait until its market value drop, but it will surely take long time as being said that the pump is continuous. Investing to it will still yield to profit as the investment go along with the increase od its value.
Activity: 805
Merit: 250
October 24, 2017, 05:04:21 AM
The best time to buy bitcoin is the time when the price of bitcoin decreases. If you are thinking of bitcoin as a long term then buy when the price decreases then hodl it for a long time because many knows that the price of bitcoin will increase in the succeeding years.
If you're waiting for the time that bitcoin price  will down then just to buy bitcoin, then you are wasting your time. Because I don't believe that bitcoin will fall down same as price before. Even buying bitcoin in high price is still earning, and you need not to worry because holding it for a long time it would make you more profitable.
Activity: 1190
Merit: 534
October 24, 2017, 01:17:25 AM
To be honest, I am not impressed with the sudden rise in the price of Bitcoin and I am expecting a correction within a period of not more than two months. If you are willing to hold the investment for the long term then it would be appropriate to buy now at this stage but I would not recommend anyone to buy Bitcoin at this point if he is willing to earn short-term gains, it would pay in the long run. However, this is my personal opinion and thus doing own research is highly recommended before taking any investment decision.
Activity: 1316
Merit: 257
October 24, 2017, 12:53:25 AM
If you want to buy bitcoin, then buy it when you need it. if you want an investment in the long term then buy it every time or calculate it when you really want to buy it. learn from every experience that you do. Cheesy Cheesy
buy bitcoin at any time all the same .. but I think it's more appropriate to buy bitcoin when bitcoin prices go down and there everyone will vying to buy or reproduce bitcoin to be saved and sold at a high price .. all purpose just to be a lot not get rich .. all the good and true way and the same goal, all depends on who use it .. Cheesy
Activity: 504
Merit: 102
October 24, 2017, 12:01:20 AM

Now is good time, cause price is a little bit downgrade, so just buy some, you have to look on price on market and find a good time to invest money. It's that easy, but you have to pick right moment.
If we buy now some bitcoins we will earn more or if we invest in some crpyto world then we will earn too because now a days world is changing to crpyto world so it's better to buy bitcoins or altcoins.
legendary
Activity: 2520
Merit: 1040
Catalog Websites
October 20, 2017, 11:53:06 PM
Activity: 127
October 20, 2017, 10:45:43 PM
There are 3 options:
1) Buy now
2) Wait for dip
3) Wait for next hard fork event and buy buy before hard fork (but be prepared that price can be much higher than now)
Activity: 378
Merit: 103
October 19, 2017, 12:51:45 PM
Whenever bitcoin prices go down even in the not-too-distant future, I think we should always check when that time is not long enough.
Activity: 504
Merit: 106
October 19, 2017, 12:22:50 PM

For me the best time to buy bitcoin will always be useful. So, anytime is the best time. Although, you need to plan it first, because there are times that bitcoins value decreases. So, that is the best time to buy bitcoins. That is my opinion.
The bitcoin is now very high and the income of the bitcoin is increasing more and more I like the bitcoin because all the people who are using the bitcoin are posting this forum and this thing motivated me a lot, so I think the importance of the bitcoin is increasing more and more and it is the right time to be I the bitcoin because if it will be late you will not be able to buy the high amount of the bitcoin.
Pages:
Jump to: