Pages:
Author

Topic: When is the right time to buy bitcoin ? - page 49. (Read 16418 times)

Activity: 798
Merit: 500
November 02, 2017, 01:41:30 PM
Today bitcoin price dump so i tell today is right time to buy bitcoin. bitcoin price always increase it's price decrease but it not long time. so every day is right time to buy.
That is always the key, if you want to earn a passive income with the used of Bitcoin always make sure to monitor the currency price of bitcoin and look at the changes of its value all through the day past or an hour past. There is a big difference between every transaction you could take so it may be a good thing to consider making a calculation on every transaction you would take for you to earn more and to have a bigger profit in time.
Activity: 756
November 02, 2017, 01:07:01 PM
[...]

You will have to find out for yourself if you are willing to take the risk of buying at the $ 3K mark. If you are in for a long term investment personally I don't think you will regret buying now. If you are aiming for the absolute bottom then at least wait what the weekend will bring you.

[...]

It is worth noting that hitting the absolute bottom is as easy as hitting the absolute top, ie. it takes a lot of skill and luck to make the right call. So if you feel the need to enter the market, consider buying in step by step. However remember that this may be beginning of a long term bear market, so while I personally am fairly positive that we're going to recover in a few weeks it may take years until you're able to turn an actual profit.
This is the right time to buy bitcoin because as of now the value of bitcoin rises up into $6500 and it is so good for many traders and bounty hunters like me. Because more income is coming.
If you had bought Bitcoin at $6,500 you can take profits today. The price of Bitcoin has breakout $7,000 today and to be honest, I don't think it can breakout this strong resistance price soon as today after breakout $6,000. Maybe, the price of Bitcoin still continue to grow more until the hardfork happen.
Activity: 208
Merit: 100
WPP ENERGY - BACKED ASSET GREEN ENERGY TOKEN
November 01, 2017, 06:36:51 PM
After the recent news re. BTC China and regulators crackdown on cryptocurrency trading, we all know which direction bitcoin and alt coins are currently heading. I wish to buy Bitcoin and Altcoin when they hit the floor, but i am unsure of when the right time is to enter?

Once you have already seen and observe that the prices are going much lower than the usual and current price on the market, you have to grab the opportunity of buying some and continue to observe if it will crack down more or not. Because the dump is like a limited edition opportunity of buying coins which is much more affordable compared to its high price when it dumps
Activity: 223
November 01, 2017, 06:18:36 PM
[...]

You will have to find out for yourself if you are willing to take the risk of buying at the $ 3K mark. If you are in for a long term investment personally I don't think you will regret buying now. If you are aiming for the absolute bottom then at least wait what the weekend will bring you.

[...]

It is worth noting that hitting the absolute bottom is as easy as hitting the absolute top, ie. it takes a lot of skill and luck to make the right call. So if you feel the need to enter the market, consider buying in step by step. However remember that this may be beginning of a long term bear market, so while I personally am fairly positive that we're going to recover in a few weeks it may take years until you're able to turn an actual profit.
This is the right time to buy bitcoin because as of now the value of bitcoin rises up into $6500 and it is so good for many traders and bounty hunters like me. Because more income is coming.
Activity: 294
Merit: 10
November 01, 2017, 06:10:29 PM
After the recent news re. BTC China and regulators crackdown on cryptocurrency trading, we all know which direction bitcoin and alt coins are currently heading. I wish to buy Bitcoin and Altcoin when they hit the floor, but i am unsure of when the right time is to enter?

There's no such thing as the right time to buy bitcoin because it is really up to you if when d you want to buy bitcoin. But to some people they would prefer to buy bitcoin when its price is low, but I think nowadays it's a little bit impossible that bitcoin price will become low, so for me, it's better for you to buy bitcoin now.
Activity: 102
October 31, 2017, 02:45:20 PM

All i know when is the right time to buy bitcoin is when the bitcoin price is so low right because if the price of bitcoin is so high it is hard to buy bitcoin because we dont have a enough money to buy it unlike when the bitcoin price so low we have a chance to afford it and make our bitcoin high.
Well it is good to buy some bitcoin when the price of it is too low, some of the bitcoiners are sell their bitcoin at a certain price, and we are freely to choose the price of bitcoin if we are afford it, before we are going to buy. Therefore, to buy bitcoin is better and there are some benefits that we should gain. For example,  for now we buy bitcoin at a low price and if our bitcoin was enough we are just waiting the time that the price is going to increase so it is the right time to sell our bitcoin so we should get a profit from it.
Activity: 1638
Merit: 278
October 31, 2017, 01:46:48 PM
To know when it's the best time to invest on something you need to know how it works and what's its purpose,BITCOIN’s sole purpose is to take power off these ruthless governments which has never given a shit about thousands of lives lost. Sooner or later everyone is going to understand this and support by investing and using Bitcoin and be a part of crypto community and its gonna make this world a better place. So the only time which Is bad to invest in cryptocurrencies like Bitcoin is when you are the last person to do so. In case you haven't realized this is true anarchy and it's winning big time!
I think we need to wait for a little time more because the price is going high and no need to make panic if you start to check the price on daily base so I’m sure we can take a very good profit because there is no doubt the bitcoin is going to jump to the very high price and no need to loss this opportunity so little wait can give us gig profit.
Activity: 237
October 31, 2017, 05:45:48 AM

All i know when is the right time to buy bitcoin is when the bitcoin price is so low right because if the price of bitcoin is so high it is hard to buy bitcoin because we dont have a enough money to buy it unlike when the bitcoin price so low we have a chance to afford it and make our bitcoin high.
Activity: 854
Merit: 504
October 31, 2017, 05:27:40 AM

Anytime is the right time to buy bitcoin. You don't need to wait for the price to go down instead you should just focus on investing after buying bitcoin at a high price. It depends on your ability, there could be chances that even though you've bought your bitcoin on a low price, you will still not earn that much. Your ways of earning is what matters the most not the value you've spent.
These days, Bitcoin performs likely crazy. This quick scheme maybe good opportunity to get lots of profit. I gguess, there will be correction is coming. It's absolutely yours choice what should you do like prepare to convert to usdt or buy!
Activity: 48
Merit: 0
October 31, 2017, 05:18:53 AM
Maybe when the bitcoin price drops, because at that time definitely a lot of people who want to sell bitcoin. So that's where our opportunity to buy bitcoin, because maybe the price was not too high or expensive. But we also have to be careful to buy it because there could be fraud.
Activity: 357
Merit: 12
October 31, 2017, 01:46:57 AM

Anytime is the right time to buy bitcoin. You don't need to wait for the price to go down instead you should just focus on investing after buying bitcoin at a high price. It depends on your ability, there could be chances that even though you've bought your bitcoin on a low price, you will still not earn that much. Your ways of earning is what matters the most not the value you've spent.
legendary
Activity: 988
Merit: 1000
October 31, 2017, 01:43:22 AM
To know when it's the best time to invest on something you need to know how it works and what's its purpose,BITCOIN’s sole purpose is to take power off these ruthless governments which has never given a shit about thousands of lives lost. Sooner or later everyone is going to understand this and support by investing and using Bitcoin and be a part of crypto community and its gonna make this world a better place. So the only time which Is bad to invest in cryptocurrencies like Bitcoin is when you are the last person to do so. In case you haven't realized this is true anarchy and it's winning big time!
Activity: 1139
October 31, 2017, 12:21:01 AM
I don't know exact time to buy bitcoin but if you have money to buy now grab it, cause i know the value of bitcoin was get higher in the future so you gain more profit if you hold it for a long term.

The right time to buy bitcoin,  is when the market value in low, by so doing you make enough profit margin  when the market value appreciate. I. E buy low sell high,. That s the way to go.
Yes i agree with you, buy bitcoin when the price was so cheap and hold for long term goal and before you sell wait until the price get high.
well i think the right time to buy btc is during its price down or maybe low because it can less in terms of capital.and you have a chance  to gain big during its  high price  .but it really depend on you because sometimes even if you buy it in low price you cant even gain because people is really cant controlled thier emotion specially to those who dont have patience and experience.
Activity: 658
Merit: 106
October 31, 2017, 12:11:13 AM
I don't know exact time to buy bitcoin but if you have money to buy now grab it, cause i know the value of bitcoin was get higher in the future so you gain more profit if you hold it for a long term.

The right time to buy bitcoin,  is when the market value in low, by so doing you make enough profit margin  when the market value appreciate. I. E buy low sell high,. That s the way to go.
Yes i agree with you, buy bitcoin when the price was so cheap and hold for long term goal and before you sell wait until the price get high.
Activity: 218
October 30, 2017, 11:47:19 PM

It is always the right time to buy bitcoin. Even though the value is high you should still buy because there are still chances that it will go higher. Or if you want to buy while the value is low then go watch over the price in the market and make sure that you are in a good timing.
Activity: 812
Merit: 253
October 30, 2017, 11:41:10 PM
I think now is still the right time to buy Bitcoin, though its price is kind of high now compared to its price back in January some still say it is still cheap so if you have the money to spend in Bitcoin then go ahead by all means invest in Bitcoin before its too late.
Activity: 576
Merit: 43
Enterapp Pre-Sale Live - bit.ly/3UrMCWI
October 30, 2017, 11:37:25 PM

this is a great time to buy bitcoin because bitcoin has a very high demand but the availability of bitcoin is very limited,
Activity: 854
Merit: 503
|| Web developer ||
October 30, 2017, 11:35:04 PM
Just watch the price on a long interval, and wait a dump that caused by earnings withdraw and not a problem like legalization in a country (E.g: china, Philip...),
This would be the right time to buy bitcoin.
Activity: 322
October 30, 2017, 11:29:09 PM

The best time to buy bitcoins is when the price falls tremendously, because if the price drops the quantity of you're gonna buy will be more than it is before. And you don't want to buy an expensive one if you can always buy a cheaper one. Nobody wants to buy an expensive bitcoins, we buy bitcoins to gain money so if you buy it when the price are high you are not gonna gain that much money unlike if you buy it when the price are lower when it pumps your money will also grow so you can gain an easy money. Trust me that will always happens to me when I buy bitcoins in a lower price
Activity: 658
Merit: 250
October 30, 2017, 09:49:47 PM
If you dare, now is the right time to buy Bitcoin. any time the Bitcoin price will go down and then it will rise again. do not be affected, because they panic and throw it away when there is chaos. do not panic because you believe the price of Bitcoin will quickly rise again and the storm will pass.
Bitcoin price is really high now for me the right time is when the price will fall down on $2500 but it's up to the buyer if they want to take rhe risk.
Pages:
Jump to: