Pages:
Author

Topic: When is the right time to buy bitcoin ? - page 63. (Read 16418 times)

Activity: 84
Merit: 10
October 03, 2017, 11:03:38 AM
 I personally believe that within a few years, bitcoin could fall anywhere - from being known as a worthless experiment, to being the greatest disruptive force the financial industry has ever seen.
legendary
Activity: 3374
Merit: 1824
October 03, 2017, 10:53:52 AM
if you plan on a long-term basis, any time is good time to buy bitcoin Smiley
Bitcoin will continue to grow in coming months and years and you can't loose in the long run.
You can loose only if you start to sell btc in panic because of the short-term decline in price, as in recent weeks.

Activity: 127
October 03, 2017, 10:45:10 AM
the right time when bitcoin prices are rising and stable. because if our own unstable will lose money. rather than losing mending we buy as needed only.

Wrong statement.
Wait for bad news and you will see a dip, then buy it and wait till it bounce back.
By now moment BTC survived all bad news and bounced back very quickly
Activity: 1316
Merit: 356
October 03, 2017, 10:34:37 AM
For me, the right time to buy bitcoin is now. So don't waste your time because bitcoin price from now on will continue increasing. The reason why I say that is when you look at the chart of bitcoin market capitalization from last year and now is going up.
Activity: 12
Merit: 0
October 03, 2017, 10:19:12 AM
the right time when bitcoin prices are rising and stable. because if our own unstable will lose money. rather than losing mending we buy as needed only.
Activity: 434
Merit: 103
October 03, 2017, 10:15:12 AM
You have to buy when the price is low, it is difficult to predict this price level exactly and you shouldn't be too hard on yourself if you are slightly off. As long as it rises in the future beyond the price you buy at you made a good decision.
copper member
Activity: 728
Merit: 250
October 03, 2017, 10:14:05 AM
when ever the bitcoin price will be dump lower and lower this is the high time to buy bitcoin then. that is the most perfect time no other option better than it. so wait and see when price will be dump lower.
Activity: 56
Merit: 0
October 03, 2017, 10:10:31 AM
Nobody know what is the bets time to buy.if you believe its value,anytime will be Ok
Activity: 1330
Merit: 100
C O M B O
October 03, 2017, 10:08:13 AM
After the recent news re. BTC China and regulators crackdown on cryptocurrency trading, we all know which direction bitcoin and alt coins are currently heading. I wish to buy Bitcoin and Altcoin when they hit the floor, but i am unsure of when the right time is to enter?

if I know a few more days bitcoin will rise 2-fold, then I will buy with all the money there.
so I never know when is the right time to buy, only by experience and instinct to try and buy with reasoning knowledge. I think so.
Activity: 254
Merit: 250
October 03, 2017, 09:54:57 AM
Now would probably be a good time. It's rising pretty quickly. We've been to $5k before and that's probably where we're headed again. That dip to 3k would have been perfect though.
Activity: 994
Merit: 544
October 03, 2017, 08:23:04 AM
You have to wait when the bitcoin price to buy is low.

I agree and disagree with you.  I agree because that is what it should be.  Buy on low and sell on high.  We ca buy many bitcoins if it is low and that is the best time.  I disagree because, what if bitcoin price will not go down?  Until what time we will wait.  I guess it would be better if we will buy if we have a spare money or money that we are willing to risk for.  And considering the fact that bitcoin price is high for sure we would earn a good profit in the future.
Activity: 126
Back from Vacation!
October 03, 2017, 08:22:00 AM
There is no definite price. You see, trading is almost like gambling, you have a lot of chance of losing your investments.
Now, the right time to buy bitcoin depends firstly on the current market price, you need to analyze it to understand how low the price of bitcoin could possibly go down to, and they you need to analyze market trends, be very aware of the news, and wait. Patience is the key.
Activity: 203
October 03, 2017, 08:19:41 AM
If you dare, this is the right time.
do not listen to the opinions of others. because they are panicking and preparing to sell BTC.
only brave people can survive. This storm will leave. Cool

There is never a good time to buy Bitcoin. There are two many ups and downs ahead in the journey. The only good time will be when you will believe the Bitcoin will change the world. Until then you will be just following the crowd and it can you downhill.
Activity: 199
Merit: 1
October 03, 2017, 08:06:37 AM
if you have a little bit idea about the business purpose then you don't get any suggestion regarding the suitable time of buying Bitcoin. I think you got my suggestion. Moreover, I want to say that when you find the low rate of Bitcoin then you must take the decision of buying Bitcoin. after all, you have to buy at a low rate if you want to make the profit. so when the price of Bitcoin goes down then your buying intention must grow up. so keep watching and be watchful.
Great strategy to move on. So to me  I will hold my coins wait for the right time to start selling them again. Besides this I will use my sources to buy more bitcoin during this dump period to invest more and more in bitcoins, so that I can make use of them during pump period to get higher profits.
Activity: 699
Merit: 438
October 03, 2017, 07:46:29 AM
You have to wait when the bitcoin price to buy is low.
Activity: 584
Merit: 256
October 03, 2017, 07:36:37 AM
if you have a little bit idea about the business purpose then you don't get any suggestion regarding the suitable time of buying Bitcoin. I think you got my suggestion. Moreover, I want to say that when you find the low rate of Bitcoin then you must take the decision of buying Bitcoin. after all, you have to buy at a low rate if you want to make the profit. so when the price of Bitcoin goes down then your buying intention must grow up. so keep watching and be watchful.
copper member
Activity: 658
Merit: 284
October 03, 2017, 07:31:51 AM
After the recent news re. BTC China and regulators crackdown on cryptocurrency trading, we all know which direction bitcoin and alt coins are currently heading. I wish to buy Bitcoin and Altcoin when they hit the floor, but i am unsure of when the right time is to enter?

You answer is nobody know exactly when the value of bitcoin or any altcoin will hit the final dip in price.
The only solution to buying bitcoin in low price is when people are panic and starts dumping their coins for one or two days then you should buy.
Anything after the first 1-2 days after the panic period will be on the rise again most of the time. But it think even now you are not late to buy bitcoin before it gets more higher and set the new all time high in price because for sure that will happen again in the future.
Activity: 127
October 03, 2017, 07:26:45 AM
The answer is simple - always buy and rebuy on dips
Activity: 308
October 03, 2017, 07:10:55 AM

this time is best time to buy bitcoin. because now bitcoin price is low. so buy many bitcoin this time and do earn more money in future.
Activity: 476
Merit: 103
October 03, 2017, 07:09:38 AM
No one knows what is the right time to buy Bitcoin. It may happen that when you buy Bitcoin its value decrease or may be increase. It all depends upon your luck.
Pages:
Jump to: