Pages:
Author

Topic: When is the right time to buy bitcoin ? - page 64. (Read 16418 times)

Activity: 1036
Merit: 500
October 03, 2017, 07:07:42 AM
everytime, always, all the time, everyday, every week, you can go on and on. this means acquire bitcoin when you have the fund. because while you are thinking, the price could rice in the next minute.
There is on specific right time to buy the bitcoins .If you have enough money in your hand to buy one or two of the without affecting our daily dealings then that is probably the right time to go for it. This is because BTCs.

Ave on specific rates in the market and they keep on fluctuating hence you could not pretty decide whether to opt for buying more and more of the bitcoins.
Activity: 798
Merit: 527
October 03, 2017, 06:34:19 AM
according to my concept now it is a good time to buy ,store ,and retrieve bitcoin .if we have money and interest in bitcoin technology and not bothered in losing ,you can try for a chance of luck to  buy bitcoin.the bitcoin chart gives an idea of depreciation nobody can predict whether the price will rise or fall .For the long run it might be good to buy bitcoin now.
Good time is the time of dump and it gives golden chance to enhance the amount of bitcoin one have, skill is the main thing how you can calm down and be patient in time of dump, technically dealing with the bitcoin is the game of nerves and in time of pump holding is not good option sell s much as you can to get enough for you and your family.
Activity: 84
Merit: 10
October 02, 2017, 10:46:56 AM
Every time is a good time to buy Bitcoin.need to see market price movement on the day you will buy.It is only at an early stage, the price can go up a lot.Here are some spreads, the meaning is less than it should be.You can buy now and wait for the price to go higher you will buy.
Activity: 756
Merit: 505
October 02, 2017, 10:31:14 AM
The best time is always until before the prices reach $500,000 each bitcoins, which I think McAfee's prediction would be correct. That is the time you should stop buying and start enjoying your hard earned bitcoins. It might be far fetched, but I really believe in bitcoins and I even thing it could reach $1 per satoshi which could be in the far future.
Activity: 364
Merit: 267
October 02, 2017, 10:26:23 AM
You must be careful when going in to buy bitcoin so you are not in the hard act.
Yes you're right you must always think twice before making big decisions we all know that the price of bitcoin now is going up again you should have bought some bitcoin when the price dropped. But it is always your decision and you must be ready for the consequences or rewards.
Activity: 39
Merit: 0
October 02, 2017, 10:21:09 AM

I think Bitcoin should be a great opportunity to buy Bitcoin at the same time, and Bitcoin should do this opportunity. Bitcoin is like a stock market so you can buy it when you think it's worth the price when it goes down.
Activity: 173
Merit: 4
October 02, 2017, 09:53:10 AM
It's a simple matter dude. when you see the price of Bitcoin is falling down then that time is the most suitable in order to purchase Bitcoin. so you have to be watchful and predictable. whenever Bitcoin price will fall then you must take the chance to grip Bitcoin as much as you can. Best of luck.
Activity: 1274
Merit: 278
October 02, 2017, 09:40:42 AM
After the recent news re. BTC China and regulators crackdown on cryptocurrency trading, we all know which direction bitcoin and alt coins are currently heading. I wish to buy Bitcoin and Altcoin when they hit the floor, but i am unsure of when the right time is to enter?

Well I think, the best time to buy Bitcoin is when the price is still falling, we don't know when will it rise and until when will it fall. Don't wait for the lowest price because it is unpredictable, anytime it will rise again. So what's best is to buy Bitcoin now. Don't hesitate because you'll earn profit in the future bybthe time that its price increase again.
Activity: 2898
Merit: 639
October 02, 2017, 09:34:57 AM
After the recent news re. BTC China and regulators crackdown on cryptocurrency trading, we all know which direction bitcoin and alt coins are currently heading. I wish to buy Bitcoin and Altcoin when they hit the floor, but i am unsure of when the right time is to enter?

In my opinion if btc going decrease this is the time that i want to buy btc becuase i know that the value of bitcoin going increase again double or triple or maybe if it happen i will become rich like others hopefully . Smiley
I think the right time.to buy Bitcoin is NOW. Lol, whenever the price is going down, it’s a perfect time to purchase and save and watch it when time.will go back up. I have done that several times and it actually worked out for me.
Activity: 650
Merit: 500
September 30, 2017, 02:51:24 PM
It is always a good moment to buy bitcoins, but try to buy altcoins right now, you can make a good profit right now that bitcoin is going up, maybe if you can do a 10% with bitcoins, you can do even more if you invest in altcoins at the moment, you all know that if bitcoins goes up, altcoins do the same. Try to buy some ark right now, or waves, they can make more than 20% profit in a few hours if bitcoin touches $4500
Activity: 280
Merit: 111
September 30, 2017, 02:50:13 PM
Guys, I think the right time to buy bitcoins is coming soon as South Korea following China is issuing an ICO ban. SOuth Korea also being an influential nation and their ICO ban can cause fall of Bitcoin prices again.
The article about South Korean regulators issuing a ban on ICO -- https://www.coindesk.com/south-korean-regulator-issues-ico-ban/
Activity: 664
Merit: 112
Ethernity CLOUD
September 30, 2017, 02:48:24 PM
You must be careful when going in to buy bitcoin so you are not in the hard act.
Activity: 280
Merit: 111
September 30, 2017, 02:45:13 PM
It's totally upon you my friend,but my suggestion would be to buy bitcoins when the price falls.You should wait for special circumstances like the recent China banning ICQ's and all controversies created by JP Morgan,resulting in the downfall of bitcoin value.So you should wait for the right time and go for it.The value at which people normally tend to buy bitcoins for small time investments is when the price is around $2300 to $2700,this is considered as the best price mark to buy bitcoins.So set your mark between $2300 to $2700 and when the value falls down near these values go for it and buy bitcoins.
My friend China banned ICO's and not ICQ's. Second, the whole situation of stating Bitcoin being fraud and stuff was done by Jamie Dimon and not JPMorgan Chase, Jamie is the CEO of JPMorgan Chase.
Activity: 111
Merit: 10
September 30, 2017, 02:42:35 PM
Best time to buy BTC was it was newly introduced to the market. The next best thing is to try get a little every day when you can afford it and as many says, when it collapsed abit in value due to special world events.
Activity: 266
Merit: 108
September 30, 2017, 02:13:53 PM
It's totally upon you my friend,but my suggestion would be to buy bitcoins when the price falls.You should wait for special circumstances like the recent China banning ICO's and all controversies created by JP Morgan company,resulting in the downfall of bitcoin value.So you should wait for the right time and go for it.The value at which people normally tend to buy bitcoins for small time investments is when the price is around $2300 to $2700,this is considered as the best price mark to buy bitcoins.So set your mark between $2300 to $2700 and when the value falls down near these values go for it and buy bitcoins.
Activity: 2884
Merit: 794
I am terrible at Fantasy Football!!!
September 30, 2017, 01:27:12 PM
You just have to follow the classic rule. Buy during dip, sell when the price is at the peak or you reached your profit threshold level. You just have to predict when the price is going to floor and when it is going to reach the ceiling. But just do keep it in mind that bitcoin price tends to move upwards, so if you invest anytime and hold it for a while, you have a good chance of making profit.
Buying at the dips and selling is a strategy for the short term trader, but buying at the dips and to keep holding is a very useful strategy for long term trades and holders, you are basically buying every time at the cheapest which will put your average price at what you bought in a lower position than most traders and that is going to give you an advantage.
Activity: 262
Merit: 100
September 30, 2017, 01:26:08 PM
In fact it turns out if you start to go big money institutional investors,the rate should go up
Activity: 56
Merit: 0
September 30, 2017, 09:22:59 AM
according to my concept now it is a good time to buy ,store ,and retrieve bitcoin .if we have money and interest in bitcoin technology and not bothered in losing ,you can try for a chance of luck to  buy bitcoin.the bitcoin chart gives an idea of depreciation nobody can predict whether the price will rise or fall .For the long run it might be good to buy bitcoin now.
Activity: 448
Merit: 101
September 30, 2017, 08:06:22 AM
This is my personal mind of talk now is a best time to buy bitcoin because after 2017 and end of 2018 it will be around 1btc= $10000.

Or around $200 because for the falling price and panic selling many are going to suffer huge damage.
it will never go down at such a value of 200USD it doesn’t make sense and the best time to buy bitcoin is when there is little bit dump and buy as much as you can when dump occurs and if you will not avail the chance you will regret when the huge pump occur after dump.so buy low and sell high.
Activity: 456
Merit: 250
September 29, 2017, 01:45:48 PM
During this time I buy and invest, I always buy bitcoin when the price goes down, because that's where I can get big enough profit, because bitcoin price is not stable. of course you have to be brave and patient enough to gain profit.
The price not only at present, but most of the time seems in stable. This needs to be used as an opportunity and bought to profit big, and in specific the price fluctuations were happening regularly so the user who can analyze closely could make bigger earnings through it.
Pages:
Jump to: