Pages:
Author

Topic: when is the right time to invest on bitcoin - page 11. (Read 3526 times)

Activity: 364
Merit: 100
Blockchain with VTOS energy
hi would like to know when is the next price to invest on bitcoins ?

anyone can advise

thanks

The market is volatile and because of that, bitcoins become more profitable. If you really want to earn more profit through investing and selling your coins then always read different articles about cryptocurrency in order to predict the future on when will be the ups and down time on the market in order to get the best price for you to earn more profit.
Activity: 322

anyone can advise

thanks
I think as young as you can you should invest there's no exact time or day as long as you are alive invest for your future for your family's future but of course make sure that If you invest your money is well secured do not let your account hacked even if you started in a small amount of money day by day it increases so always make sure that your money is safe.

Exactly. Everyday there are a lot of opportunities to buy or sell if you check the price. that means every day is actually right time. the reason we have all these opportunities every day is this crazy volatility.
RVA
Activity: 178
Merit: 0
The market shows trends up and down. It is possible at the time of the fall to buy bitokoyn and wait for the appreciation to sell bitkoyn and buy altkoin.
Activity: 34
If I knew this I would have bought some in 2012!

I have absolutely no idea what’s going to happen in 2018, and if anyone says they do they're either a pump and dumper or having a good guess!

legendary
Activity: 1120
Merit: 1000

anyone can advise

thanks
Now is the right time to invest in bitcoin because firstly, it’s popularity is increasing day by day between people. Secondly it’s usage is also increasing and all this is is evident from the increasing prices of bitcoin. So if one invest now then he or she can get high return back on the invested money as prices of bitcoin will further increase in the future as it has very high potential.
Activity: 29
The best time is right now. Tomorrow may be too late. A year ago when bitcoin was $ 1K it seemed to many that is the limit and the price should fall. But they were wrong. Do not repeat their mistake.
Activity: 275

anyone can advise

thanks
A good price to invest when the bitcoin value is high, so we can invest it for a long time.
Activity: 339
Merit: 120

anyone can advise

thanks

The right time in investing in Bitcoin qas gone few years ago, when Bitcoin is a lot cheaper than what it is already at this moment which is very expensive. Still you can invest here as long as you afford, and very well knowledgeable about here then its fine.
Activity: 5
Btc Value will rise very soon respectively now at the moment, buy right now. Next week it will be to late.

Everyone who follows BTC since the last 3 years knows, after a dump, the pump will be much higher.
Activity: 224
On my own point of view the right time to invest on bitcoin is now  because as we all can see bitcoin price fall so we can be able to save more and will just wait for its value to rise again then sell your bitcoin in order for you to be able to earn big and get rich.
Activity: 319

anyone can advise

thanks
I think the right time to invest in bitcoin is today. Because bitcoin is in its peak and its price is very high so that this day is the right time to invest and it is a good opportunity for us.
Activity: 602
Merit: 250
Now. The earlier the better. And these days, bitcoin price fall. So if you will invest now and its price will pump in the months, weeks or even days, you will surely earn a profit.
yes, it's time to buy Bitcoin because Bitcoin's price is down. I'm sure by the middle of the year Bitcoin will rise again. this is commonplace in Bitcoin, at the beginning of the year Bitcoin definitely the price down, like years ago.
Activity: 93
Investing is good bro. You should motivate yourself and know when it comes. Be still every time in a day is a good thing to invest unless if you are not ready.
Activity: 140
With bitcoin and blockchain technology, the future has become a reality.
The right moment is when you decide to learn and accept new knowledge.
It is necessary to recognize the right project (ICO) and have an active role in it.
As a good example I quote "daneel" created to help cryptocurrency Investors.
It's not too late by the end of January to become part of it.  Wink
Activity: 112
Merit: 10
Just don't buy when price is increasing. You should always buy during a bearish run. If price doesn't drop for a while after you buy you are doing something wrong. Don't try to buy from absolute bottom, you cannot time the market.
Activity: 284

anyone can advise

thanks
I think as young as you can you should invest there's no exact time or day as long as you are alive invest for your future for your family's future but of course make sure that If you invest your money is well secured do not let your account hacked even if you started in a small amount of money day by day it increases so always make sure that your money is safe.
Activity: 182
Merit: 10
Now. The earlier the better. And these days, bitcoin price fall. So if you will invest now and its price will pump in the months, weeks or even days, you will surely earn a profit.
Activity: 1582
Merit: 352
★Bitvest.io★ Play Plinko or Invest!

anyone can advise

thanks
I think now is the best time to buy some Bitcoins. Price drops and it is now an opportunity for the people like you who has enough capital to buy in huge volume. Try to do the basics like buy low then hold them all the way until next years and hey buddy! don't ever ever sell if you don't need it because you might regret it in the near future. Grab every opportunity you have. If only I had a capital before and has no priorities, no doubt I have a lot of profit now. It is really an advantage if you have everything for an investment the only thing you have to do is set back relax and get back into your coins after a couple of years and harvest profits.
Activity: 378
Now is the right time to invest bitcoins while the price is still in the deep. Bitcoin has a potential growth in the future even if you buy it in a higher value, there's no worries about, it will gave you a great profit in the future if you hold it for a long time.
Activity: 27
It is the right time to invest in Bitcoin, since it has the low price but it has a rising trend. You will gain a good profit if you be quick.
Pages:
Jump to: