Pages:
Author

Topic: when is the right time to invest on bitcoin - page 10. (Read 3526 times)

Activity: 1428
Merit: 252
Many people think that now is the right time to buy bitcoin, this is because bitcoin prices are cheaper than the previous few months that topped $ 10k, but I'm sure that bitcoin prices are skyrocketing so we should take advantage of this moment.
Activity: 186
Merit: 100
What a dumb question. If someone knows the good times to invest in bitcoin then they have become billionaires. It depends on the thought of each person to decide whether to invest in bitcoin or not.
Activity: 252
Merit: 15
In the event that we talk about right time to buy Btc perhaps it relies upon every client as a result obviously everybody has diverse view yet for me the best time to buy Btc when I have cash and Btc cost somewhat diminished possibly believe it or not time to buy Btc.
Activity: 167
Merit: 0
hi would like to know when is the next price to invest on bitcoins ?

anyone can advise

thanks
For investment, you can buy bitcoin anytime especially when the price is low. Then hold for a long time and sell at a higher price.For trading, learn a lot and watch rigorously to buy at the dip and sell at the biunce back instantly.
Activity: 135
Merit: 5
The best time for me to start when it comes to investing be it in stocks or in bitcoin will be once you have extra amount or funds that you can part away. Since once you invested you must be always be ready for any outcome. If you invested your money think of it as its already been lost and don’t expect too much like a fast return. Every hour is an opportunity in investing since the market always quickly change. So invest now while the price is still low.

The right time to invest in bitcoin is when the value of it is low so that you have a profit but if the price of bitcoin is increasing that was a time that you can have a big profit if your going to trade your bitcoin and you should be happy on that time, but if its not rising more on its price you should be aware of the outcome of it that not all the time that you can have a big profit from it.

copper member
Activity: 130
Merit: 67
The best time for me to start when it comes to investing be it in stocks or in bitcoin will be once you have extra amount or funds that you can part away. Since once you invested you must be always be ready for any outcome. If you invested your money think of it as its already been lost and don’t expect too much like a fast return. Every hour is an opportunity in investing since the market always quickly change. So invest now while the price is still low.
Activity: 56
February 02, 2018, 06:48:16 AM
 I think no one knows. No one can predict, so You could find yourself waiting for an event that doesn't happen.
I'm not a bitcoin expert, My idea is The best time to invest in bitcoin was 8 years ago. The second best time is right now..
Activity: 392
Merit: 100
February 02, 2018, 06:48:12 AM
for me, the right time to invest in bitcoin is when bitcoin prices are down, you can buy bitcoin and start to invest when bitcoin prices are low because if the bitcoin price goes up it will benefit
copper member
Activity: 327
SMARTER THAN CRYPTO - token as a portfolio
February 02, 2018, 06:44:48 AM
Hi,

there is never the right time when to buy…too many variables are unknown for the future.
There are several strategies for timing an entry, however, even those do not hold all the times, especially during high volatile market
From a technical point of view, we are approaching the 200MA, which can be seen as possible support…  Roll Eyes
However, we all know, that technical indicators are fine, until they break…. Roll Eyes

So, either you wait until the market settles and calms down or invest in a well defined, tested strategy and portfolio.
copper member
Activity: 130
Merit: 67
February 02, 2018, 06:12:24 AM
Actually there are several factors regarding in when will be the right time to invest on bitcoins. For me the first thing that I look up on is its stability and its availability which also of-course the security of the crypto currency. Those three factors alone can already determine the outcome of a cryptocurrency and once its all met then its also the right time to invest in it. There are also several people who I personally know who just kept on investing and buying bitcoins once the price dropped which is also a good thing, buy and sell strategy is one of the most proven and used way to earn but the downside is since the market is unpredictable there will be times that prices will just keep dropping making some investors and holders loose more than what they invested.
Activity: 658
Merit: 108
There are many people have bought their bitcoins at 19000 - 20000 dollar. Any one who can afford to buy bitcoin at current low price should not miss this opportunity. Buy now and wait for a new all time high.
Activity: 658
Merit: 102
Now is the right time to invest because the price of the bitcoin is lower than the previous weeks. Bitcoin price is still affected by the uncertainty of regulation in South Korea and the recent event in China. Bitcoin may continue to be bearish this month and might still go down below $10k but it still depend on some factors like the continuing crackdowns of miners and exchanges in China.
Activity: 336
Merit: 10
The right time to invest is everyday created by our almighty God. It gives you a continuous chances that there is a time for you to invest in bitcoin.
Activity: 484
Merit: 11
There is no perfect time to invest, if you sure will invest in bitcoin just do it before bitcoin price going up. Don't wait too long, bro
Activity: 524
Merit: 258
The right time to invest in bitcoin is now because of you invest now in bitcoin you can earn money earlier and easier because you can earn bitcoin everyday and a passive way of earning,
bitcoin has a good privileged for as to invest because bitcoin is the fastest growing cryptocurrency in the whole cyber world, also it is good to invest in it when the price of it is low because you can earn more for holding it.
Pei
Activity: 13
The time is right to buy bitcoins as soon as you enter into bitcoins because from the study on bitcoins always shows that the price of bitcoins had a steady increase every year which shows that bitcoins is a good investment, so don't for the right time instead get it as early as possible as there is potential for the  bitcoins market to hike in the market.
Activity: 420
Merit: 11
DISRUPTING THE $23.5 B SCIENCE PUBLISHING INDUSTRY

anyone can advise

thanks

many people are always asking when is the right time to invest in bitcoin and I think anytime is the right time to invest because bitcoin prices will definitely go back up to be very expensive
Activity: 226
Merit: 26

anyone can advise

thanks
it is difficult to predict on when is the next price of the bitcoin but for me this is the right time to invest in bitcoin. In the price of the bitcoin now Im confident to say that this is the right time to invest in bitcoin if you want to earn huge profit.
Activity: 854
Merit: 281
The best time to invest in bitcoin, in my view, is during a significant correction or even crash. Bitcoin has a history of rising back like a phoenix and reaching new all-time highs.
Activity: 266
Merit: 10
It's difficult to predict it, I think it's depend on many things.
 But if you want to invest in a long term bitcoin relationship, buy some every month and hold, and if you want to trade you should study the market trend to "predict" the pump and dump so you can buy low and sell high.
Pages:
Jump to: