Pages:
Author

Topic: when is the right time to invest on bitcoin - page 8. (Read 3526 times)

Activity: 112
Merit: 0
For me. There is no choosing of time for investing in bitcoin.
Everytime is the right time.. Because bitcoin is still profitable .
Activity: 128
Merit: 10
hi would like to know when is the next price to invest on bitcoins ?

anyone can advise

thanks
today is the right time to invest, because the price is very low, and there is still have a chance to earn when you invested in a low price and you have a chance when it will bounce back to its high price.
Activity: 630
Merit: 250
you can invest bitcoin right now because the price is very low right now this is a big opportunity for the investor to buy more since the prices are dipping so hardly
Activity: 130
Merit: 3
This is the right time to invest because if you dont invest in bitcoin now and price increase 20X you will feel sorry for not investing.So my advice is to invest now. Cheesy
Activity: 280

anyone can advise

thanks

Bitcoin investment can give you a lot of money. But you have to invest in the right time. You must first know about bitcoin well before investing. Because the price of bitcoin is changed every day. Sometimes the price increases, and sometimes it is downward. It may be that, today price has dropped a lot, and today it has increased a lot.

I welcome the purpose of investing your of bitcoin. A few days ago, its price had dropped further, it grew again, and again lowered. I think this is the time to invest bitcoin. But you have to be patient, do not be disappointed. You have to invest for a long time. Because the wises say that, after a few days, bitcoin prices will start to increase. I hope you enjoy your investment.
Activity: 126
Merit: 2
I think now is the time to buy Bitquin the price in stability and stability and there is no fear of buying now

The best time to be buying bitcoin is right when everyone else is selling and there is a lot of FUD around. This makes right now a pretty ideal time to be buying bitcoin in my opinion. We will see the market start to pick up steam again sometime this year.
Activity: 350
Merit: 15
I think now is the time to buy Bitquin the price in stability and stability and there is no fear of buying now
Activity: 236
Merit: 39
The right time to invest is when its in red and sell it when the price is in green. So you can earn a lot with that by investing.
Activity: 1610
Merit: 507
I will make a speculation whenever. I can purchase Bitcoin effectively at whatever point I need. That is one venture called exchanging, in the event that I as of now have an overall revenue then I will offer Bitcoin I have. This is a system and I will state again that I will make Bitcoin speculations at whatever point I need, I am certain it doesn't take long and I will settle on a choice rapidly.

you have a good decision because you can buy bitcoin any price you want but in the other side, you have another opportunity to buy bitcoin at the lower price so you can save your money to wait if the price is down for more. but I hope that you can make the analysis when you want to buy bitcoin and not just depends on the speculation because you might get lost the money if you don't have analysis. and for me, I think the best time to invest in bitcoin is when we see the price is dump so hard and we can buy the bitcoin.
Activity: 2
I will make a speculation whenever. I can purchase Bitcoin effectively at whatever point I need. That is one venture called exchanging, in the event that I as of now have an overall revenue then I will offer Bitcoin I have. This is a system and I will state again that I will make Bitcoin speculations at whatever point I need, I am certain it doesn't take long and I will settle on a choice rapidly.
Activity: 34
Today is still good time to buy bitcoin.but it is recommended to buy using small amount of your money.please prepare the rest to buy at lower price when price retraces or drops to certain lower level to control your risk and at the same time you you have a better opportunity to get faster profit if price rebound again suddenly.
Activity: 585
Merit: 100
When you have a lot of money to buy bitcoin. when the bitcoin market is stable and tends to increase the bitcoin value. You should invest at this point and wait for the right time to sell it.
Activity: 352
Merit: 11
Don't wait for the time to invest money in any products start from today with a small amount and buy on a regular basis to get average price per unit.

I agree,  you have to start now for some little amount if you. But i guess it is much better if you try to invest not really big amount but some thing like that can satisfy you. There are lots of coin now that have less price so you can buy those. Start today and hold it for your future and watch how your coin go to a huge exchange rates.
Activity: 350

anyone can advise

thanks

actually no one knows when is the right time for bitcoin investment but what is clear is when bitcoin price is below or very low is the right time for bitcoin investment.
Activity: 117

anyone can advise

thanks
There is no right time to invest in Bitcoin, there are now many people are worried about their money when the market is now deeply discounted, in my country, there are investors started selling the copper I cut my losses, but I keep holding the money I buy. I believe the market is recovering.
Activity: 196
Best time is today. Not really, best time is when you are comfortable investing it and not afraid of losing it in any period of time.
Activity: 36
When the exact time of Bitcoin can not be said correctly, if someone could handle it, then it would have been worth billions, and those who work on Bitcoin can assume some time when all of their assumptions that they will be right is correct.
Activity: 196

anyone can advise

thanks
I have been hearing mix sort of opinion here of when to buy or not. I think it depends on one situation. If you have money then just buy the bitcoins now without caring what is the price. If you wait, maybe you don't have the money at the time when the bitcoin price is low, so you will be left out. Better to buy now if you have money and can afford it.
Activity: 602
Right time to invest bitcoin is anytime, all you need to do is to monitor the price that ofcourse when the time comes that you sell it back pretty sure that the price is high compare the price you buy it.
Activity: 378

anyone can advise

thanks

For me the right time to invest on bitcoin is when the price of it is low. Just like what other said you buy it on a low price and you can sell it on a high price so that you can earn more money. In bitcoin the key to success here is patience so that you can wait when the price of it is low and hold it and sell it when the price of it is high.
Pages:
Jump to: