Pages:
Author

Topic: when is the right time to invest on bitcoin - page 7. (Read 3526 times)

copper member
Activity: 186
Merit: 20
Actually there is no right time to invest in Bitcoin. but there is a good time to invest in Bitcoin.if you want to get a good amount of profit from Bitcoin investment. and the time is when the price of Bitcoin is very low. if you invest in Bitcoin at the time of low price of Bitcoin you will get the best profits
Activity: 518
Merit: 250
hi would like to know when is the next price to invest on bitcoins ?

anyone can advise

thanks
Just feel it, there is no really a specific time or date to invest. Just feel to invest and invest when the coin's price is low so when the price increases, your profit will be huge.
Activity: 98
Merit: 0

anyone can advise

thanks
The price of bitcoin is unpredictable, so it's hard to find the best time to buy it. When you decide to buy, you need to make your own decisions, and don't give up on others' opinions.
Activity: 135
I think best time is everyday because in few year bitcoin will be million so just buy while its low and dont think about small up and downs.
Activity: 224
Merit: 10

anyone can advise

thanks
I think when the best time to buy Bitcoin is when there is an issue because the average price of Bitcoin will fall by 20% when the issue occurs.
Activity: 84

anyone can advise

thanks

For the short-term gain, wait for the dip, buy then, wait for the price to bounce back - sell.

For the long term holding, buy anytime, or better yet - do a cost averaging, buy a little regularly (i.e. every month).
I totally agree on your suggestion. Buy bitcoins when the value of it is still in low price. After that, hold your bitcoins and wait for the right time to sell it when the price value of bitcoin is at it's highest value to gain much profits.
Activity: 378
Invest in bitcoin always! if you look at longevity, then you can buy it at any time! now a good investment price! I am sure that the rapid growth will start from day to day! if you look at the graphs for the past year - now the exact same correction is happening! buy at low prices, as long as there is such an opportunity!
Activity: 76
this is still unknown to anyone, now the market has subsided (and tomorrow may jump.
Activity: 350
I think the best time to invest on bitcoin right now because the price now is very low and going down, this time is the big opportunity for the investors to invest their bitcoin, now the price is dump to low value, use it to inverse in bitcoin for the future profits.
Activity: 882
Merit: 500
The right time to start investing is now, because as we already know that bitcoin values ​​from time to time continue to rise. so the right answer I personally think is 'now' for investing in bitcoin.
I agree, now is the right time to start invest, we all know that the price of bitcoin is increasing time to time. If you want to invest just buy if you know that the price is low i think you decide immediately before the price will rise again.
The right time to go for investing of your money into any of the crypto currency may it be bitcoin or any other crypto coin is to wait for the time when the market value of those crypto coins starts falling down. You need not to invest without making any hustle as investing at time when the market is down will help you in buying of more number of coins and above, will generate greater revenue for you too.
copper member
Activity: 672
Merit: 270
The right time to start investing is now, because as we already know that bitcoin values ​​from time to time continue to rise. so the right answer I personally think is 'now' for investing in bitcoin.
I agree, now is the right time to start invest, we all know that the price of bitcoin is increasing time to time. If you want to invest just buy if you know that the price is low i think you decide immediately before the price will rise again.
Yes I do believe also that this time is the perfect time to grab a chamce to start investing in bitcoin since the value of bitcoin today is affordable compared to recent value which came to $20000 per bitcoin, it's too costly to afford right. So if you have your savings now, and your ready to take risks of it then why you shouldn't do this investment, I bet that you would get your return of investment but you really had to work it out and have a long patience too.
Activity: 688
Merit: 106

anyone can advise

thanks
For me, As long as you have money to buy for bitcoins then you need to buy bitcoins. Bitcoins price is unpredictable so whatever issue it might its price is still going higher. So if I were you buy and hold it in your wallet until the price hits to the moon.
We know that value of bitcoin is unpredictable, when the value is dipped this is the right time to buy and invest it and if you have more money  buy more cause bitcoin is suprisingly hits to the moon.
Activity: 405
Merit: 100
Activity: 168
Merit: 1
investing in bitcoin is very good and very profitable, you can invest now because bitcoin price is not so high today but actually for investment in bitcoin can be done anytime with any price

Whether you wait for it or buy it now because its value will rise again and again. When bitcoine values ​​drop, this is a good time to invest in them. But for my opinion, you never know when that value will go down and when it will go up. But in a few days, we did not ride up, not down
Activity: 210
The right way to buy bitcoin is when the price or exchange rate of bitcoin back down. Because at that time is the right time for investment .. With the current investment of bitcoin down, opportunities for high profits can be achieved.
Activity: 133
As long as you think that the price of bitcoin is at its lowest for that year then maybe you can say that its a good time to invest. You should consider your capital first before investing, you should check if you have the spare and right amount of money that it will never interfere with you daily lives and then that's the appropriate time for you to invest. You must also brace yourself in case you lose your profit but you must never panic sell because the possibility of bitcoin increasing is at the later months of the year so you should onto your bitcoin as long as you can and maybe your patience will be paid back twice in the end.
Activity: 378
Merit: 11
for me the right time to invest in bitcoin is when the price of bitcoin going down. So you can buy more out of your money. And hodling the bitcoin until it increases in price and your investment will be higher in value too. You need to do some vigilant actions while investing in bitcoin.
Activity: 2128
Merit: 520
Best time is today. Not really, best time is when you are comfortable investing it and not afraid of losing it in any period of time.
When you are comfortable and willing to wait until you see the value that you are waiting for both buying and selling your coins, bitcoin might be low for some time and then bounce up after, people who have a lots of experience about buying and selling bitcoin don't have a time frame when will be the best time to do the trade, instead they really taking opportunities in each movements that the coin go, sway and heavy fluctuations might be a good chance if you know when to place your entry.
Activity: 3
I have been hearing blend kind of sentiment here of when to purchase or not. I think it relies upon one circumstance. On the off chance that you have cash then simply purchase the bitcoins now without minding what is the cost. On the off chance that you pause, perhaps you don't have the cash when the bitcoin cost is low, so you will be forgotten. Better to purchase now in the event that you have cash and can manage the cost of it.
Activity: 1456
Merit: 148

anyone can advise

thanks
The best time to invest in Bitcoin and altcoins is when there market values are on a downward trend and for you to know when the trends has reach bottom you will need to be checking the market movement almost all the time.
Pages:
Jump to: