Pages:
Author

Topic: When the World Cup ends, will ETH and BTC rise? - page 11. (Read 3012 times)

Activity: 98
Merit: 0
If you follow Bitcoin and ethereum previous market price you can see the market was good but now the market is going down but in a couple of days the market is again growing. Too many people start trading in cryptocurrency so I hope ethereum and bitcoin must be rise so if you want to invest in this coin you should invest.
Activity: 124
I think the price of BTC or ETH or any altcoins affected by the general market at the beginning of the year, and not depend on the World Cup.
Activity: 236
Merit: 100
I think so. During the World Cup, some bookmakers made huge profits. Of course, they will make money seem legal by laundering money. Virtual currency is a good choice. Of course, this practice violates certain laws, but it will not stop their desire for benefits. A large number of BTC and ETH transactions will follow, and prices seem to rise accordingly.
This is my personal thought. This may be naive and perhaps sensitive. Welcome to discuss.

I have heard that a large number of tickets was sold by transactions in cryptocurrency, so I think they actually made some legalistic and laundering of money. I think the prices will rise again.
Activity: 210
World cup dont have any effect on the price of cryptocurrency, this is just a myth and speculation caused by people..
Activity: 350
Merit: 100
I think so. During the World Cup, some bookmakers made huge profits. Of course, they will make money seem legal by laundering money. Virtual currency is a good choice. Of course, this practice violates certain laws, but it will not stop their desire for benefits. A large number of BTC and ETH transactions will follow, and prices seem to rise accordingly.
This is my personal thought. This may be naive and perhaps sensitive. Welcome to discuss.

They seem not very well connected, but I would not complain if it happens like you say. On the other hand, I will also prepare for this bear market to continue.
Activity: 350
Merit: 10
Open and Transparent Science Powered By Blockchain
okay if you think its good to money  laundry in crypto i dont think so man.. the reasons is right now there is a lot of investigations by police and SEC so i dont think with high intensity of investigation it would be good to miney laundry from crypto, after all there is many way to do it like a music movie and maybe art would be more easier than using cryptocurrency.
Activity: 294
I hope market could recover soon, but I doubt there's any price relation to the World Cup, the practice of using virtual currency to launder money indeed exists but I don't think it's so massively induced by the world cup games
hopefully, it can go up because I hope if the world cup ended the price of bitcoin and altcoin will go back up because you know how this crypto market also has started to recover because a bear market is over and so I am sure when the world cup ends all will go back up and could profitable again
Activity: 129
Merit: 1
why you think that is correlated?
Activity: 448
Merit: 15
TREEBLOCK
Everything is pretty much tied to the price of Bitcoin at the moment, so whatever is happening with Bitcoin dominates the remainder of the markets. Bitcoin is still trading within a range that has an upper limit of $9,300 and a lower limit of $5,800 so when it breaks above that range you can confirm the end of the Bear market. I don't think that will be happening during July however.
Activity: 159

I don't think so, even wen the world cup hasn't started the Market have been on deep red so specifically designed or caused by the world cup but thinking is missing somewhere. Once it's fix thinks will be alright.
Activity: 55
Yeah not sure there's a link here, it's not as if people will rush to buy bitcoins as soon as they're done being busy watching football Smiley

Mehdi
Activity: 266
I do not think there is any connection between WC and cryoto. People try to find some connection to justify their own thoughts, but whales are business people, so their only concern is money and somehow to get there. as much money as possible.
Activity: 266
I think that this things are not correlate. People dont pay via Bitcoin on World cup, so there are no reasons for its growh. All community waiting for a great news which will increase the price of btc immediately.
Activity: 2422
Merit: 357
Some betters maybe uses cryptocurrency for hiding their gambling within it for the world cup. Too much money per transaction can affect the Bitcoin and altcoins value. To think of it, even the US taxation or futures contract suspected to be the reason of this crash but until now, the price is still stable. Finding the cause is hard, but advance thinking is better. Still invest even if the price is low and wait untill it comes back.
Activity: 144
Merit: 4
No the state of cryptocurrency market has absolutely nothing to do with what is going on in the World of football. I think one is a great diversion from the other in fact. The amount of crypto sports betting is miniscule compared to Fiat so the influence is negligible the markets will recover towards the end of 2018 or early 2019 in my opinion
Activity: 126
What is the relationship between the World Cup and Bitcoin? Because they are all gambling? When the World Cup is over, will these people use the money earned by the World Cup to invest in Bitcoin? If so, I hope that a lot of money will be injected into the encryption market, so that the bull market will come soon, I hope so
Activity: 305
I dont see any linked between crypto and world cup, and in my opinion situation of crypto now still tired and consolidate then will be boom in a few month more. I still positive in crypto, and for sure will be bullish and all the times high again , so just wait patient for that.

Me too,  i don't see any connection with crypto amd world cup but whatever it is,  i hope that the market finally recovers after a long period of going down may it finally reach again at $20,000.
Activity: 196
The only ones that will be directly benefit from it are cryptocurrencies that is aimed at sports or gambling, however for cryptocurrencies that are aimed for other market will not be affected by it as the bookmakers are tending to gamblers and not investors. If I would say what event would trigger a great bull run in the market that would be the rumor that Facebook will acquire Coinbase but as of now it is just a rumor.
Activity: 434
Merit: 18
WPP ENERGY - BACKED ASSET GREEN ENERGY TOKEN
The world cup or any form of sport does not have any relation to BTC and ETH price. I love sports its just that is not making any impact on the crypto currency market. I know that there are a lot of fans using bitcoin to bet on world cup games but there are millions of coins circulating everyday and a few bets will not make a change on the pricing.
Activity: 182
I think so too, though it's not going to be a lot of influence. But I'm sure there will be a little difference. Because the world cup is an annual event that is rare. And indeed in certain events usually will affect the price of the bitcoin.
Pages:
Jump to: