Pages:
Author

Topic: When the World Cup ends, will ETH and BTC rise? - page 12. (Read 3012 times)

Activity: 102
Merit: 0
I don't know how the world cup trend is going to affect ethereum and btc price maybe if you have seen some correlation then you can let us know so that we hope for the better.
Activity: 560
Merit: 100
I think so. During the World Cup, some bookmakers made huge profits. Of course, they will make money seem legal by laundering money. Virtual currency is a good choice. Of course, this practice violates certain laws, but it will not stop their desire for benefits. A large number of BTC and ETH transactions will follow, and prices seem to rise accordingly.
This is my personal thought. This may be naive and perhaps sensitive. Welcome to discuss.

I think not, because today the market is re-growing and bitcoin is able to grow more than 6k. this is good
I hope it will continue to grow in the next few weeks even until the end of this year. the world cup in russia has no effect on the crypto market development.
Activity: 90
The World Cup is certainly a very sensational event, but I do not think that it is able to greatly influence the financial markets. Nevertheless, most people in the world do not care about football.
Activity: 224
Merit: 6
we hope so, that the market will recover after the world cup is finish. i think many investors are still hype with the world cup fever right now. but dont tell to your self that when the world cup is finish it will pump again. because if you will and if will not happen you will be disappoint. just hold on to your holding. there is an better days.
Activity: 37
There have been too many incredible matches in this year's World Cup. The basics of buying a ball are losing money. So the situation is not very optimistic. But if whales consider using crypto money laundering, then it may win huge growth.
Activity: 151
I don't think there is any connection between the World Cup and the cryptocurrency, and it seems to me that the encrypted market is still in a downturn, it will still last for a long time at the bottom, I still have a positive attitude towards encryption, and will definitely be bullish and All time is high again, so please be patient.
Activity: 236
It is possible but not certain, yet there is no direct depending between those two things. So I won't be waiting the significant jump after the World Cup ends. Otherwise you can again go frustrated.
Activity: 95
I cannot see the connection of World Cup in the BTC or ETH or any coins in crypto currencies. But there are some bounty advertising the teams who are playing in a World Cup.
Agreed. I do not see any connection in this, although I think many who will go up on the rates in the Ethereum with a happy hand. But I'm most likely inclined to the fact that there will be a lot of ICO with a betting idea or dedicated to the world Cup.
Activity: 70
I cannot see the connection of World Cup in the BTC or ETH or any coins in crypto currencies. But there are some bounty advertising the teams who are playing in a World Cup.
Activity: 442
Merit: 11
I think with this there is no connection.  The impact of political agreements has a moment, for the development of technology.  But your idea interested me, time will tell.
Activity: 154
I think not because in my opinion it is not related to any way but I hope your forecast will come true and altcoins and Bitcoin prices will rise.
Activity: 236
World Soccer Cup is a really significant event for everybody, but still I don't see the way how it is influencing the crypto world, anyway for us it would be better if bitcoin will go up after this.
Activity: 658
Merit: 107
I think the World Cup does not affect the price of cryptocurrency. Now investors are waiting for regulatory decisions and this is the main factor that does not allow this market to recover. But I am sure that the laws will only contribute to the development of this sphere and after their adoption the cryptocurrency market will begin to rise very quickly.
Activity: 512
Merit: 10
Personally I do not think World Cup has big influence on the Crypto market as not all Crypto investors are betting on WC and as bettors they  can use different sources for betting than Crypto. I do not know anyone who would sell BTC  to make bets  and in case if market trend change they could miss the train. Maybe there  are such cases but should not be significant.
Activity: 434
Merit: 105
It seems to me that neither the beginning nor the end of the World Cup will have any relation to the growth or fall of the price of the crypto currency. Changes in the price at this time bitcoin or other crypto currency will most likely be random and caused by other reasons. If he had passed at least in such a country as Japan, or even England, then one could count on it. Crypto-currency in Russia is still very poorly developed, there is no corresponding infrastructure and even a certain legal regulation.
Yes, it has a potential to bounceback again it's prices after the elimination round of world cup Because it will be more interesting during of the road to finals. I'm still believe that world cup may effective to rise again so I'm still waiting for that.
Activity: 854
Merit: 104
It seems to me that neither the beginning nor the end of the World Cup will have any relation to the growth or fall of the price of the crypto currency. Changes in the price at this time bitcoin or other crypto currency will most likely be random and caused by other reasons. If he had passed at least in such a country as Japan, or even England, then one could count on it. Crypto-currency in Russia is still very poorly developed, there is no corresponding infrastructure and even a certain legal regulation.
Activity: 140
Merit: 20
the market will before long develop and perhaps after the World Cup, yet that does not imply that it will happen due to your variant, yet washing will surely influence to some degree
Activity: 107
Definitely because lot of money goes into gambling and stuff while the world cup is going on people would invest their money for a quick profit in gambling rather than investing that money in cryptocurrency and wait for the price to rise. World cup is the big occasion for gambers to invest their money and to be honest lot of investors in cryptocurrency are there for quick profit. So to my knowledge when the world cup ends cryptocurrency prices are definitely going rise.
Activity: 191
Merit: 1
I think so. During the World Cup, some bookmakers made huge profits. Of course, they will make money seem legal by laundering money. Virtual currency is a good choice. Of course, this practice violates certain laws, but it will not stop their desire for benefits. A large number of BTC and ETH transactions will follow, and prices seem to rise accordingly.
This is my personal thought. This may be naive and perhaps sensitive. Welcome to discuss.

the thought is certainly interesting), and maybe there is something in it. but I do not think that bookmakers have earned so much to raise the market, especially not all of them will launder money through crypto
Activity: 308
I think if after the World Cup finishes price coins will again rise. Yes, I think it can very happen and I hope that can be experienced higher growth. In a few weeks we are having a bad time coins continue to fall and many of the panic that made the price of getting down.
Pages:
Jump to: