Pages:
Author

Topic: When to buy more? wait till 6000 or 5500? - page 16. (Read 3069 times)

Activity: 308
Merit: 10
Technical data hints that it can go down to 6000 or 5500 level.
What do you think?
I believe you can completely wait and buy the bitcoin in the $ 6000 hook and maybe $ 4000, you can see that the market is constantly fluctuating and hard to kick, so the bitcoin price will be able to continue. plunged in the coming days. The wall is fluctuating continuously and I believe the bitcoin price will be able to reach the 1000 $ mark at the end of the year. So you should only trade short term and always watch out for possible occurrences.
Activity: 1834
Merit: 523
Price of the bitcoin for tis time is down at $6700 and it's your choice if you want to buy more bitcoin today or you need to wait the price to decrease more before you buy bitcoin. But if you have money now just buy because don't lose opportunity to buy cheaper bitcoin .
Activity: 294
Merit: 0
and price looks like goes to $6000 or maybe $5500 in couple weeks.after news released in market that more than 90.000 btc dumped in huobi , i think it will hit that price.trader now being panic after looking price in chart right now.
Activity: 308
What do you think?
You can see that bitcoin prices are fluctuating continuously in recent days, bitcoin prices are constantly falling sharply, now the bitcoin girl has hit $ 6700 level and still showing signs of going down, analysis of My next support level would be $ 6000, if this milestone is broken then the next milestone will be $ 4,000. You can buy bitcoins at these landmarks.
Activity: 98
If you have that in mind and yes it's good to buy more and keep it inside your wallet, don't bother to monitor the market as it will only lead you making wrong decision, aiming for long term can be done when the value is falling, with bounce back still be expected from this market, then better to buy low and hold your coins till you see the bull market start to run and green market will be healthier.

That's absolutely right. It's better to buy and leave it alone for some time. Watching the graphs every day is frustrating. If you hodl then just  give it a rest and check once every month or so.
Activity: 490
Merit: 100
This entry point looks good and tempting. If  I still have some fund with me i will also enter at any of those prices and wait for the price reversal for the massive profits it will bring.
legendary
Activity: 2982
Merit: 1028
What do you think?
So far, the market has been fluctuating continuously and it is hard to kick, the price of bitcoin in recent days is decreasing continuously, the bitcoin price adjustment has made the price of altcoin is very strong. I estimate that at the moment you should not buy bitcoin, according to my analysis, the bitcoin price would be about $ 7000 in the next few days.

today, the price reaches $7296 and we are still in the red market. and if we see in the market, there is a battle in the market and makes the price move so fast. I don't know what will happen later but if there a strong sell position in the market then we are going to see the down again for the price. just be careful before you decide because this condition is unpredictable and bitcoin price can move to anywhere.
there is nothing wrong if we have the courage to buy more bitcoin at a time when the market is red or always experiencing a price reduction as it is today and choose to make it as a form of long-term investment, It certainly can minimize the risks to be faced because the goal to hold it in the run long time
If you have that in mind and yes it's good to buy more and keep it inside your wallet, don't bother to monitor the market as it will only lead you making wrong decision, aiming for long term can be done when the value is falling, with bounce back still be expected from this market, then better to buy low and hold your coins till you see the bull market start to run and green market will be healthier.
Activity: 210
“Tackling Climate Change Using Blockchain”
When buying bitcoin,  waiting for new low and cheaper price is not the best,  it rather smart for one to buy in batches,  that is,  as price goes lower you buy at different  price range.  You target low may never come but buy in batches ensure you do not miss out in buying at bargain!
Activity: 504
today, the price reaches $7296 and we are still in the red market. and if we see in the market, there is a battle in the market and makes the price move so fast. I don't know what will happen later but if there a strong sell position in the market then we are going to see the down again for the price. just be careful before you decide because this condition is unpredictable and bitcoin price can move to anywhere.
there is nothing wrong if we have the courage to buy more bitcoin at a time when the market is red or always experiencing a price reduction as it is today and choose to make it as a form of long-term investment, It certainly can minimize the risks to be faced because the goal to hold it in the run long time

Exactely, if you invest more now when the market is down, you'll end up with much more when it recovers. You only need to be patient and wait.
it is still necessary to understand that if we invest in the crypto currency today, so we will increase demand in the crypto currency market. And this, in turn, will lead to higher prices and the market will recover.

Exactely, if you invest more now when the market is down, you'll end up with much more when it recovers. You only need to be patient and wait.
Activity: 588
Merit: 256
What do you think?
So far, the market has been fluctuating continuously and it is hard to kick, the price of bitcoin in recent days is decreasing continuously, the bitcoin price adjustment has made the price of altcoin is very strong. I estimate that at the moment you should not buy bitcoin, according to my analysis, the bitcoin price would be about $ 7000 in the next few days.

Activity: 2912
Merit: 556
Enterapp Pre-Sale Live - bit.ly/3UrMCWI
What do you think?

Activity: 392
What do you think?
Activity: 696
What do you think?
Data hints or whatever it is, nothing could really predict BTC because it is really very volatile in it`s price fluctuation. Technical Data could maybe help sometimes but it does not really give the best data or prediction, although it maybe more accurate than others. But you could buy now because it is still dip at all, I am sure btc will rise sooner or later.
Activity: 228
You should buy whatever the price is it as long you have a money to invest in the crypto world the movement of price is very quick up and down anyone doesn't know when the price will go down and up.
Activity: 378
I LOVE ADABS
What do you think?

You can start to invest today since there are different crypto analyst who are expecting for the price of bitcoins to reach $50k dollar before the year ends and because of that, you should already consider that it was a very good sign to invest today.
Activity: 154
OPEN GAMING PLATFORM
I don't know. If the bitcoin falls to the area 6500 will be пaникceйл. I will precisely merge on 7200 to buy up below.
On the other hand it is magnificent. The actual cost of bitcoin in my opinion also is 6000 +-if declare such discounts before a campaign for top - the fact that in it bad? the area 6000-6500 isn't eternal and sooner or later we as it is necessary, we will fly to the moon))
Activity: 151
Merit: 2
I don't know, but certainly the market don't have a fixed either price or schedule.
BTC is easy to change at any time depending on the size of the supply and user demand.
The market will continue to struggle to restore itself in a sluggish fashion because most users today are more inclined to use bitcoin as a means of a transaction (to obtain finance or goods) rather than investment.
It seems to me that you are a little mistaken, because to date the price of Bitcoin is Very low and many want to make a big profit with Bitcoin, but after a while. Of course, this should take a long time.
No one out of can claim this thing that he exactly knows the market value of any of the crypto coin in the future as the future is very much unpredictable and it is more than impossible for anyone of us to guess the market value. It is better not to waste even a single second and that you should go for buying of the bitcoin at this very moment as the market can rise high as well.
What do you think?

Technically you should buy whenever you have the money.
If you buy 1BTC when it's 7500$, then 1BTC when it's 7000$, then 1BTC when it's 6000$ in the end you'll have 3BTC=20.5k invested.
That's 20.5/3=6.8k per BTC.
The point is to lower your average investment per BTC and you'll have more when it goes up.
I use the same strategy with alts.
Activity: 252
I think this is perfect time to buy bitcoin and i think last month of this year bitcoin will break all past record.
Pages:
Jump to: