Pages:
Author

Topic: When to buy more? wait till 6000 or 5500? - page 15. (Read 3069 times)

Activity: 630
Merit: 251
Yes i think we should wait for more on the fall down of its market price especially bitcoin. There will be more fall down on it since last march it was drop to 6K USD on bitcoin and comparing to that price right now then it could still play a few drop before it will get the baseline of the lowest price for most of the crypto in the crypto market. As we all know that most of the crypto market price will drag also when there is bitcoin market price movement.
Buy bitcoin now because it is allowing us to own more bitcoin after that its worth will increase to such a high level breaking all previous records. People are buying bitcoin and either saving it or investing it and waiting patiently for it to increase in worth and make them rich of tomorrow. Buy bitcoin set a investment and focus on it and it will give you a double of profit.
Activity: 742
Merit: 251
Technical data hints that it can go down to 6000 or 5500 level.
What do you think?
yes i think it will go 6000$ it will be best investment and will buy cheap bitcoin i also buy in 6000$ and we will get high profit but i don't think the price will go more then 6000$ it's time to investment and hold tell end of this year it will be efficient for us.
Activity: 98
Merit: 0
If you have that in mind and yes it's good to buy more and keep it inside your wallet, don't bother to monitor the market as it will only lead you making wrong decision, aiming for long term can be done when the value is falling, with bounce back still be expected from this market, then better to buy low and hold your coins till you see the bull market start to run and green market will be healthier.

That's absolutely right. It's better to buy and leave it alone for some time. Watching the graphs every day is frustrating. If you hodl then just  give it a rest and check once every month or so.

Of course you will have to invest for long term instead of short term, we will have buy now and sell later on, after long term investment, if we will have patience and hodl it don’t sell at panic then we will earn profit, 5500$ is not yet high price so better to buy it and wait a little more than selling. We are living in new age where having crypto currency is the most important factor of life.

I don't know if it's the most important factor in your life but crypto can definitely make you rich if you make the right moves. Buying BTC and alt right now is as good time as it's ever going to be. Everything in the red is perfect for accumulation.
Activity: 2912
Merit: 556
Enterapp Pre-Sale Live - bit.ly/3UrMCWI
you can buy right now or still wait for the down price because we have a different decision and we have a different reason on what price we want to buy. but for me, it is better to wait for a while and watching where the price will go later. at least if we want to buy, make sure that we can place an order buy at any level of the price and with different amount and don't go all in with one price only because this will make us become stress if the price is down for more.
Activity: 149
What do you think?
When Bitcoin raises to $ 20k, your purchase of $ 5k or $ 6k does not make much sense, you can buy right now if you want.
Activity: 518
Merit: 21
Yes i think we should wait for more on the fall down of its market price especially bitcoin. There will be more fall down on it since last march it was drop to 6K USD on bitcoin and comparing to that price right now then it could still play a few drop before it will get the baseline of the lowest price for most of the crypto in the crypto market. As we all know that most of the crypto market price will drag also when there is bitcoin market price movement.
Activity: 1932
Merit: 442
Eloncoin.org - Mars, here we come!
I think it can down more, if bitcoin goes down a little then people will panic this will bring bitcoin go down below $6000, but I'm hoping that not gonna happen.
I agree, it's possible for the price to go lower than $6,000, because I'm sure too that there will be a panic sell. There's a big loss in bitcoin it's unavoidable, panic selling will happen, but if you're gonna buy and want to become an investor, you should start now so you contribute and help bitcoin to raise its price, and I know that we can get our profit back in the end of December, we just need to be patient.
Activity: 220
Merit: 10
https://streamies.io/
What do you think?
There's no doubt when bitcoin hits the 5500 per each or lower, you should take that opportunity because we might never see it again. Actually anytime is a good time to buy because bitcoin was volatile meaning its price could change anytime and even if you buy late as long as you will take the long term investment then I guess there will be no problem on profit.
Activity: 476
Merit: 250
What do you think?

Are you pertaining into bitcoin? Because if yes I am gonna say that fo not wait for the price to go down much more because maybe if that time doesn't happen and the bitcoin start to rise up again then you will miss the chance to join the club it is like you are waiting for another train because the train already left but the fun fact is there are no other train left that day so you will miss the chance. So if there are an opportunity grab it immediately do not hesitate no more that is a waste of time waiting with no assurance
Activity: 1236
Merit: 252
What do you think?
So far, the market has been fluctuating continuously and it is hard to kick, the price of bitcoin in recent days is decreasing continuously, the bitcoin price adjustment has made the price of altcoin is very strong. I estimate that at the moment you should not buy bitcoin, according to my analysis, the bitcoin price would be about $ 7000 in the next few days.

today, the price reaches $7296 and we are still in the red market. and if we see in the market, there is a battle in the market and makes the price move so fast. I don't know what will happen later but if there a strong sell position in the market then we are going to see the down again for the price. just be careful before you decide because this condition is unpredictable and bitcoin price can move to anywhere.
Well according to me price will be high this year, no one knows either it will be above 7296 dollar or not but as per the market situation is I think it will be high soon, so buy now and hold I think this time market is going to more upward and will be high soon, don’t lose your hope, it is time to trust bitcoin instead of making such uncertainty, I know bitcoin is gonna rise at the end of this year it think it will be more than 20k at the end of 2018.
Activity: 308
Merit: 10
What do you think?
The market in recent days has been continuously decreasing, you can see that bitcoin prices have been steadily fluctuating in the past few days and may fall sharply in the coming days, so to be able to trade successfully is very difficult . The market is volatile so you need to be very cautious with all your investment decisions. According to my analysis, bitcoin prices are likely to reach $ 6,000 and even $ 4,000.
Activity: 602
If you have that in mind and yes it's good to buy more and keep it inside your wallet, don't bother to monitor the market as it will only lead you making wrong decision, aiming for long term can be done when the value is falling, with bounce back still be expected from this market, then better to buy low and hold your coins till you see the bull market start to run and green market will be healthier.

That's absolutely right. It's better to buy and leave it alone for some time. Watching the graphs every day is frustrating. If you hodl then just  give it a rest and check once every month or so.

Of course you will have to invest for long term instead of short term, we will have buy now and sell later on, after long term investment, if we will have patience and hodl it don’t sell at panic then we will earn profit, 5500$ is not yet high price so better to buy it and wait a little more than selling. We are living in new age where having crypto currency is the most important factor of life.
Activity: 612
I think it can down more, if bitcoin goes down a little then people will panic this will bring bitcoin go down below $6000, but I'm hoping that not gonna happen.
If you want to be a part of the crypto market, you better invest now. Waiting is just the wastage of time and trust me the prices will not fall again so low so better change your mind and step in. If we think about the predicted values, they will touch high like $30000 and keeping that in mind, people might make the right decision of holding and not selling so I do not think there will be another phase of panic selling.
Activity: 924
Merit: 220
This is why i am always having a good time with bitcointalk.org because i can get an update with crypto market price by the members here that are always updating on a thread regarding with market price movement. Anyway this is the best time to buy crypto and waiting for another market price will be also good. I know it will pump up one day and mind you not to invest now will going to regret later.
Activity: 1344
Merit: 102
Activity: 896
Merit: 104
The Standard Protocol - Solving Inflation
What do you think?

There is no way to determine accurately what will happen to the price of bitcoin. We have, since the beginning of the year,  seen so many speculations that were false.
As we all know that there were a lot of predictions,  even from experts and technical analysts, that the price of bitcoin will reach $15000 before the middle of the year.  However, none of them came to pass.
So I'd advise you not to rely on these technical data hints so as to make something out of trading in bitcoin.  I'd advise you to buy bitcoins at its current price and then hold for while to make profit.
Activity: 1218
Merit: 112
Waiting for the price to dip very low is not a good strategy. You can buy some and wait if the price comes down even more then you should buy more. This strategy is more reasonable.
Activity: 392
Merit: 11
and price looks like goes to $6000 or maybe $5500 in couple weeks.after news released in market that more than 90.000 btc dumped in huobi , i think it will hit that price.trader now being panic after looking price in chart right now.
In the financial market, I believe that anything can happen and that BTC may fall below $ 3k if investor sentiment continues to wane. To capture the volatility of this market is very difficult because it is dominated by wealthy investors and hold many assets. However, I still think that in June this market will have mutation and increase again.
Activity: 462
Merit: 100
What do you think?
its happening now.but if you wanto wait for $5,500 maybe that will never come because were nearing bullrun anytime soon it will happen so better do it now to buy or remain in this area of losing

Price of the bitcoin for tis time is down at $6700 and it's your choice if you want to buy more bitcoin today or you need to wait the price to decrease more before you buy bitcoin. But if you have money now just buy because don't lose opportunity to buy cheaper bitcoin .
Its now or never,thays the point of chances now,because this is the third time bitcoin falls $6,000 level and for sure this will be the last
Activity: 33
and price looks like goes to $6000 or maybe $5500 in couple weeks.after news released in market that more than 90.000 btc dumped in huobi , i think it will hit that price.trader now being panic after looking price in chart right now.

first of all we have to test the april low of 6425 (bitfinex) and then we will see, right now the market isnt looking as bad because if we bounce here we still have a higher low. On break of that april low we will see a capitulation to 5,5-6k.
Pages:
Jump to: