Pages:
Author

Topic: When to buy more? wait till 6000 or 5500? - page 11. (Read 3069 times)

Activity: 78
Merit: 0
I think BTC and the overall crypto market will eventually pick itself up.
However in the upcoming week(s) do expect it to fall lower in 5500 mark. - just my opinion.
Activity: 686
Merit: 100
Technical data hints that it can go down to 6000 or 5500 level.
What do you think?
You are your own mate, don't get influence by other and end up regretting your decision due to others opinion or fake analysis. You cant really predict the market, everyone can say buy now but it's your money , you can lose everything in an instant with wrong decision. Trust your self only.
Activity: 1316
Merit: 502
What do you think?
I already held it yesterday when the price of Bitcoin touched $ 5.9K
The right time to buy Bitcoin at current prices.
However I am still waiting for it at the price of $ 4-5K.
I do not understand why you or many people are always thinking very positively and want to buy more bitcoin when the price of bitcoin constantly breaks the important support levels, what I say is not meant to say bad or to destroy your beliefs for bitcoin. What I say is entirely based on the current status of Bitcoin, although in the past, bitcoin has always brought surprises and satisfaction to many people, it does not make anyone feel disappointed but this can not be put into the future, the future is a vast space and there is no certainty, do not trust too much, calm and wait is still better, instead of buying blindly
Activity: 336
Merit: 1
investing now at this lowest price is good to buy and accumulate coins market is at lowest in last 8 months this is the best time to invest in any crypto coin for long-term profits
Activity: 1162
Merit: 251
I believe bitcoin will go down as low as 5,000. As I have said in my previous posts, Start learning buying assets by laddering technique. This will efficiently distribute the quality of your trades
Well I do not believe that because we are heading towards the end of the year and so many experts have been predicting so positive things about Bitcoin that would happen towards the end of the year. So we should rather stay optimistic and invest without waiting for the prices to fall to $5000 because I doubt that would happen. Also even a little jump is enough to increase the demand or in other words investment. Better choose your slot.
Yeah I've also heard the speculation and opinion, and I hope that's true, but the price is very disappointing now, the price is below $6k now, I hope the price will not go down deeper, because when the price back down, maybe it will cause more panic, yeah you're right, a small increase will probably help the demand back up
Activity: 264
TV TWO - Connect your TV to ETH Blockchain
A new low is being created so don't buy anything now and catch the falling life. You can buyer later after a small bounce to make sure you are not catching falling knife. To avoid the bull tap add a stop loss below your buy price.
Activity: 159
What do you think?
I do not think it will happen because seeing the development of crypto world is now improving but despite being improved a lot of issues that make the price down but in the world of crypto is a natural thing ...
Activity: 210
In my opinion the current BTC price will continue to fall below $ 5,500. So you should wait another week, you will buy BTC at the lowest level, I also really surprised about the price of BTC dropped so.
Activity: 120
Merit: 10
What do you think?
Well we cant say that technical data is so reliable but of course you can always check on the past data,,  dont wait for it to go down to 5500 before you will buy..what if the prediction is wrong?? better buy it now or else you will buy it in more than 6000.
Activity: 476
you better buy right now because bitcoin prices have reached the basic harag about $ 5-6k, buy as much bitcoin as you can to earn profits in the future because I am sure bitcoin prices at the end of the year will be very expensive.
Activity: 54
I'm no master in TA.

But I'm sure it will hit around 5500-5600, so just wait until the last dip
Activity: 756
Merit: 520
What do you think?
I already held it yesterday when the price of Bitcoin touched $ 5.9K
The right time to buy Bitcoin at current prices.
However I am still waiting for it at the price of $ 4-5K.
Activity: 140
In my opinion, just buy immediately because the price is still low and then hold until the price goes up again. Don't wait for the price goes down less and less because it might not happen.
Activity: 2562
Merit: 329
I believe bitcoin will go down as low as 5,000. As I have said in my previous posts, Start learning buying assets by laddering technique. This will efficiently distribute the quality of your trades
Well I do not believe that because we are heading towards the end of the year and so many experts have been predicting so positive things about Bitcoin that would happen towards the end of the year. So we should rather stay optimistic and invest without waiting for the prices to fall to $5000 because I doubt that would happen. Also even a little jump is enough to increase the demand or in other words investment. Better choose your slot.
Activity: 378
“The Premier Digital Asset Management Ecosystem”
In my opinion, you should wait until the lowest price, if you do not have the patience to wait, you will regret, because the current BTC price is continuing to fall, maybe $ 6000 price is quite high for the Investors now.
Activity: 322
Merit: 12
Yes for your investment, you plan to invest for six parts and buy a week for two parts, after two weeks, buy once again and for seven to eight weeks you will get the price. It's at the $ 5k level as it keeps up a bit and then back to this level. Many people say that it might cost $ 2k but what if it does not. Given it's all time high at $ 19k I think buying it at $ 5k would be a steal deal.
Activity: 48
Bitcoin is going to touch 4000 again I guess. But this time seems to be best to buy and hodl till next year. Lets wait to clear the clouds of uncertainty and hopefully it will bounce back.
Activity: 238
What do you think?
I think that at this point you can start to buy bitcoin, the market has been dropping in recent days and the current bitcoin price has hit $ 6000, I think you should divide the capital and catch Buy bitcoin at this landmark. The market is in the downtrend stage so I think the bitcoin price will probably continue to drop sharply so you should divide the capital out to be able to buy bitcoin if prices continue to fall.
Activity: 18
This is a good time to to buy  Grin
Activity: 2772
Merit: 518
★Bitvest.io★ Play Plinko or Invest!
Nobody's know but it really hard to have such huge fall, instead there is a huge possibility of growing than of dropping. Though bearish trend isn't over yet but for sure it won't go deeper. The current price today still good for buying and hold for awhile waiting for pump most probably it happen in the 3rd quarter.
Pages:
Jump to: