Pages:
Author

Topic: When to buy more? wait till 6000 or 5500? - page 12. (Read 3069 times)

Activity: 74
Merit: 0
Technical data hints that it can go down to 6000 or 5500 level.
What do you think?
I bought Bitcoin for $ 6300. I am satisfied with this, maybe I will sell at $ 7000 and wait for correction. It would be much better to wait for the price to be too low.
Activity: 812
Merit: 253
Currently bitcoin is around $6,300+ and it might go even lower but if you have some budget intended for investment then you can just diversify your money.
Activity: 173
Right now bitcoin is already in the price of about $ 6,000 .. I think it's better to buy now because I'm not sure it will go down anymore.
Activity: 1400
Merit: 269
It's been weeks now but the price still shows no sign of going down to 5500 or 6000. But i think the price will go down ever further because despite some good news and acceptance of btc in exchanges and countries. The price is still fluctuating with no reason, i guess the whales are really trying to bring down btc to reinvest.
Activity: 406
Merit: 117
Technical data hints that it can go down to 6000 or 5500 level.
What do you think?
When I buy or add my bitcoin, I don’t need to wait the value become a 6000 to 5500 USD.  I don’t care if the cost of my choices. Because the important to me is a have an extra fiat to buy.  The important is When you start on joining on the crypto. No single day that I don’t monitor all my crypto coins. I am going to wait for the value to increase more than wait for the value drop.
legendary
Activity: 1512
Merit: 1010
ITSMYNE 🚀 Talk NFTs, Trade NFTs 🚀
I think $5500 - $6000 is the range to buy BTC at this time. BTC is having greater fluctuations. India's RBI has told all the banking institutes not to deal with crypto exchanges which will decline the number of daily traders greatly. We may see a dump near to July 6th and that would be a best time to buy more.
legendary
Activity: 3178
Merit: 1128
You can trade any time in any condition because trading is in your own hands. Buy at the price and sell at price a little bit high for profit. If you are looking for investment then select Bitcoin.
I think trading is also aimed at maximizing the profit but if we talk about the buying, you should buy at the lowest price and the current market is good enough to invest in. You never know about the prices, may be they do not fall at all. And may be there occur appreciation in market values as well.

Better be you invest today to earn good in future. And one thing more, the more people invest, the more the price rise so you better do the math of the profit you will incur if you invest now.
Activity: 1190
Merit: 534
While taking any buying decision I always follow systematic investment plan which emphasizes on buying in smaller units at a higher frequency of time which helps us to capitalise each and every market level that means you buy a certain amount of Bitcoins at every price level so, at the end of the investing period, your average acquisition cost is comparatively lower which increases the probability of making profit even with the little growth in the market.
Activity: 658
Merit: 102
Technical data sometimes is unreliable so you had to monitor the market continuously for your target buying price. As of now, the price of the bitcoin stays at $6600 and is more cheaper than a week ago. If bitcoin break another support then expect its price to go down further in the few days.
Activity: 192
I believe bitcoin will go down as low as 5,000. As I have said in my previous posts, Start learning buying assets by laddering technique. This will efficiently distribute the quality of your trades
Activity: 490
Merit: 100
I think that if you do not want to take very much risk, it's better to buy right now! The price may not fall below 6000. Now is a very good situation for a long-term purchase.
right, around the price of $ 6000 there is strong support, so i think it will not go down again anymore. but if you are not sure, then you can buy some of your capital. so that later not fomo
Price of bitcoin has started to rise and it will continue rising till the end of this year, I am sure coming 2018 will end up making profit for you, so hold your bitcoin for long term and don’t sell it at any cost, 6000$ is not too high to have so buy now and hold price will be more than double within few months, waiting more will only be a reason for buying high,  so I think buying now can open a gate of success for you.
Activity: 490
Merit: 250
You can start buying now since bitcoin price right now is cheap and then buy more when the price goes down. Averaging is one of the effective technique in investing crypto, you can never go wrong with this technique you just need the money though.
Activity: 1246
Merit: 529
CryptoTalk.Org - Get Paid for every Post!
Nice to read that many think it won't go down anymore. That at least gives it the option to go down 3к and below.

Well i don't think many people are looking that low that's why they're already considering the current value to be a good sign for stocking up btcs. Though there's always a chance of going way down as you've said. Personally i don't see that but hey anything's possible
Activity: 200
Nice to read that many think it won't go down anymore. That at least gives it the option to go down 3к and below.
Activity: 2912
Merit: 556
Enterapp Pre-Sale Live - bit.ly/3UrMCWI
I think before you wait for the $5500, you can buy bitcoin right now because bitcoin can go to somewhere price before you realize that you are too late to buy bitcoin at the lower price. and if you can buy bitcoin now, you can buy another bitcoin again if suddenly the price is down too deep so you can increase your bitcoin amount and then you can wait for the price to back to the highest price. but you have the option to wait for the $5500 and you don't have to buy bitcoin right now if you don't want.
Activity: 1148
Merit: 504
Although we are still in a long wait for bitcoin to recover I think $6,000 will be the lowest price at this moment. Second half of the year is coming and this is the time where bitcoin is very strong.
actually a few months ago we could we have touched $6k and back up, it means the bottom line is $6k and it's happening now,
I think this is a chance to buy, do not miss this opportunity dude, or you'll be regret because not buying in  this phase
Activity: 1722
Merit: 309
I think that if you do not want to take very much risk, it's better to buy right now! The price may not fall below 6000. Now is a very good situation for a long-term purchase.
right, around the price of $ 6000 there is strong support, so i think it will not go down again anymore. but if you are not sure, then you can buy some of your capital. so that later not fomo
We are now moving towards the price of $ 7000 and i think that is the reversal point for the bitcoin to prove that the bears are now getting weaker and the bulls are getting stronger to reverse the trend of the market from being on a bearish to a bullish market and sooner than later it will go to the moon!
Activity: 770
Merit: 12
Trphy.io
Activity: 70
Inyou are right in that points. in the situation of bitcoins now is so down fall, but we cannot remain on that line, someday the line of bitcoins will going back to up line. to be a higher value, but the important of that, you have invest you big capital for this digital crytocurrencies, because in the this came. we will earn a lot if we patiently wait for that great day. some of us maybe think in negative way, and thinking that no hope in this kind of business, but I challenge everyone, whatever we are facing today, we don't give up. we always think positively. whatever it takes.
Activity: 224
You could do either, it'd better to use technical and look carefully into the chart. But 5500- 6000 is a good price to buy in. Well the price comes up, it will going for around at least 10-20%, which is quite high return and when you can invest for short term to get more money.
Pages:
Jump to: