Pages:
Author

Topic: When to buy more? wait till 6000 or 5500? - page 4. (Read 3069 times)

Activity: 512
Merit: 250
ICO is evil
Today the Bitcoin the price is already $6097, so I think it is already low but it is not so low that it was two years ago, so this keeps me calm, because I understand that the price is still higher. And people two years ago would be glad to have this price.
Activity: 798
Merit: 250
GoMeat - Digitalizing Meat Stores - ICO
it seems like I will buy more when bitcoin prices have already reached $ 5500 price because the price when it comes down to as cheaply it will be very potential to do the reflection and back up.
maybe we will never see again bitcoin price at $5500. right now cryptocurrency are recovered after some period it down. and maybe it will move to above $7000 in next month.
Activity: 588
Merit: 100
Well, technical analysis has revealed that it can also cross the $20K mark this year. We haven't got to the ATH yet, I think there's still hope we can get back to that amount.
Activity: 378
I LOVE ADABS
Technical data hints that it can go down to 6000 or 5500 level.
What do you think?

The market price today is steady at $6k dollars and i think that it was already a good price to invest a huge amount of coins since the expected price is $20k dollars or even more before the year ends.
Activity: 1017
Merit: 107
Enterapp Pre-Sale Live - bit.ly/3UrMCWI
it seems like I will buy more when bitcoin prices have already reached $ 5500 price because the price when it comes down to as cheaply it will be very potential to do the reflection and back up.
currently hard bitcoin down again to the price of $ 5000. the market is starting to improve and we can see at the current bitcoin price. after dropping up to the $ 5700 range has now gone up to $ 6500
Activity: 574
Merit: 253
You better buy now before its too late
It seems so, buying now is a better option than waiting, I'm always convinced that the year-end bitcoin price can reach at least $ 45k so if we wait it will get a more expensive price.
Activity: 98
Merit: 0
to buy more you can buy when the price is $ 5500 and I suggest you to open a buy order at that price because I'm sure there will be more waves when the bitcoin price will fall again, just wait for it to happen.

I think that it's unlikely for BTC dropping to 5k again this year. Even in the future I don't see it. This was probably the last time it will be around 6k mark. In the future it'll oscillate but it'll never come down below 6k.
Activity: 80
You better buy now before its too late
Activity: 153
Merit: 3
See it is always good to buy in between these figures because from the year beginning to till date it is very good to buy at this stages from 6000$ to 5500$ and it is also good to buy below 7000$ because once the price starts increasing the value will increase even higher.
Don’t be greedy, if you have money don’t waste more time and buy crypto today. The price is very reasonable for new investors. If you wait for more time and the price doesn’t fall more then you will be upset. It is better to buy today without waiting for more dip in the price. Greedy people never make money and always in loss due to their greed for more profit.
Activity: 1134
Merit: 103
I agree it is a good idea to start buying now. Considering the uncertainty however, may be effective to diversificate the buying, for more price levels. So buying only 25% of planned investment now for example, and see what the market doing, before investing the rest.

Right. Do not pay attention to the so-called green days. Now, when the market is not as strong as it was before, it is better to invest your money in Bitcoin and altcoins. However, you will have to be very patient.

Patience is the main key in cryptos because there is a huge fall in price but don't get panic about the situation. Of course, we have chances to move up and down but we have to buy the coins when there is a huge dip in the market. It is always good to buy when the price is in downfall mode.
Activity: 476
Merit: 10
CAT.EX Exchange
to buy more you can buy when the price is $ 5500 and I suggest you to open a buy order at that price because I'm sure there will be more waves when the bitcoin price will fall again, just wait for it to happen.
Activity: 117
You all actually had a chance to buy at $5600 if i am not wrong during the last few weeks, and it was a very good opportunity to be honest
Activity: 233
Activity: 476
I agree it is a good idea to start buying now. Considering the uncertainty however, may be effective to diversificate the buying, for more price levels. So buying only 25% of planned investment now for example, and see what the market doing, before investing the rest.

Right. Do not pay attention to the so-called green days. Now, when the market is not as strong as it was before, it is better to invest your money in Bitcoin and altcoins. However, you will have to be very patient.
Activity: 840
Merit: 254
What do you think?
That depends on only one factor, are you willing to wait for the day when bitcoin reaches 5500? Bitcoin was close to that price some days ago but I do not think it touched it and the reason is there is a very strong resistance point at 6000, so unless you are completely determined to get the best possible price for your bitcoin I think it is a good idea to buy right now especially if you are going to hold for the long term.
Activity: 294
In a couple of months ago, I use technical data for analysis but technical data is not a perfect analysis it is a broken the market prediction so I think you can buy at this moment because of Bitcoin not down in future. If you analyze Bitcoin price history you can see the details and when the Bitcoin price was $600 to $20, 000. A couple of months ago the Bitcoin hit around $20,000 so Bitcoin again must touch around $20,000. If you want to prepare to buy Bitcoin so don't let to buy at this time because it is the best time to buy Bitcoin.
Activity: 170
It was definitely a good idea to wait until Bitcoin fell to 6000$. This might be the time to not get too greedy, in the hope it goes even lower, and buy some now.
Activity: 98
What do you think?

In my own opinion, investing right now is a good idea because the market price is already down to $10k dollars and just wait for the market price to go back at $20k dollars again before selling your coins.

We would all want that but it's currently only at 6.5k. But it'll get there as the market seems to be stabilizing.
Activity: 378
What do you think?

In my own opinion, investing right now is a good idea because the market price is already down to $10k dollars and just wait for the market price to go back at $20k dollars again before selling your coins.
Activity: 896
Merit: 514
What do you think?
Do you still think that the price of bitcoin is going to fall to $5500? Lol I don’t believe so. $6000 might be a limit from what I’m seeing. Through out the beginning of this year the price of bitcoin has always been stopping at $6000 and has never dropped below that rate.

Remember that earlier this year there was a time the price dropped at $6000 dot and many started predicting below 6000 with claims that it will even reach $2000, but rather it started going up. Same thing has happened now, from $6100 it has gone back to $6200. So you better invest now.
Pages:
Jump to: