Pages:
Author

Topic: When to buy more? wait till 6000 or 5500? - page 9. (Read 3069 times)

Activity: 1232
Merit: 524
Technical data hints that it can go down to 6000 or 5500 level.
What do you think?

Technical data will not give you a good analyzation, i prefer reading on different news in order to determine on what will happen in the future because all the news that is related to cryptocurrency either it was positive or negative can actually affect the market price.

Yes news do effect the price and many  people predicted, bitcoin will go down to $5400 this year (may be they are wrong). Market trend is also showing the same. After recent dip to around $5800 i am believing on their prediction.
Activity: 378
Merit: 100
When Football meets Crypto
What do you think?

Technical data will not give you a good analyzation, i prefer reading on different news in order to determine on what will happen in the future because all the news that is related to cryptocurrency either it was positive or negative can actually affect the market price.
Activity: 117
Merit: 10
you better purchase right now due to the fact bitcoin charges have reached the primary harag about $ five-6k, purchase as lots bitcoin as you could to earn profits in the future because i am certain bitcoin charges at the quit of the year might be very costly.
Activity: 476
WPP ENERGY - BACKED ASSET GREEN ENERGY TOKEN
I think in a few week the price of BTC just consolidate in the area $6000 , and then after that the price will ready going up again, i still believe crypto market will be change to bullish soon. So buy in the area $6000 is good decision to make profit later.
Activity: 350
Now it is moving around 6k and low volume says it can dip more so start buying when it reach to 5500 dollar , below 5k dollar will be the good deal to buy it and then sell around 10k dollar . Bulls are still not strong in the market and volume also not impressive . so if we see dips like 2014 then not shocking .
Activity: 319
Merit: 102
I'm sure the reason that now there is a time when people have one of the last chances to buy coins at low prices.
Activity: 420
Global Blockchain Solution For Transportation
What do you think?

For me,  i will buy now because crypto is unpredictable it can go up anytime or may down too.  Just to be sure, for me,  i will invest right now and consider my investment as a long term investment.
Activity: 1236
Merit: 252
I believe bitcoin will go down as low as 5,000. As I have said in my previous posts, Start learning buying assets by laddering technique. This will efficiently distribute the quality of your trades
This is nice price as you are going to be rich if you have bought all those to hold for long term at price of 6300k dollar, we are investors and we are traders so we should know all about best time of buying and selling, I think buying 6300k is best ever, price rises very high don’t lose your hope I am sure holding for 5 years will be enough to make you milliner.
Activity: 336
Nice to read that many think it won't go down anymore. That at least gives it the option to go down 3к and below.
Well i don't think many people are looking that low that's why they're already considering the current value to be a good sign for stocking up btcs. Though there's always a chance of going way down as you've said. Personally i don't see that but hey anything's possible

I think that most of the people that are involved in the cryptocurrency do not buy Bitcoins now. They managed to do it when BTC was cheaper. Now, they are waiting for its price growth.
legendary
Activity: 2100
Merit: 1058
you better buy right now because bitcoin prices have reached the basic harag about $ 5-6k, buy as much bitcoin as you can to earn profits in the future because I am sure bitcoin prices at the end of the year will be very expensive.
Looks like you are right about it up to some extent and if the prices has fallen from $8000 to $5900 in these few months, it can still fall but what can we do right now? All we need to do is to hold our existing portfolios and if possible, invest in some coins good for short term profit as well. We hope to move towards the boom soon in the year. Like in 2017, the prices observed sudden jumps. We can expect the same.

Activity: 72
Merit: 0
Buy in this price range, it will not be critical for you to lose 100-200 dollars if the price falls.
Activity: 109
I think that you should not expect a deep fall, because if you want to buy bitcoin, it should be purchased and forgotten for a long time. In order to get a good profit. The market has been pressed down further after BTC futures commenced since December 17, even though the fundamental of Bitcoin and crypto are all time high. So long as bitcoin will bounce back higher, now is a great time to buy.
Activity: 512
Merit: 250
ICO is evil
Most likely that we would go to $5,000 and then probably the growth will happen, because everybody would begin to buy again. My knowing that I am still waiting.
Activity: 2912
Merit: 556
Enterapp Pre-Sale Live - bit.ly/3UrMCWI
you should buy bitcoin when bitcoin price falls and the right time to buy bitcoin is when the price falls up to $ 5500 it is a very good moment to buy as much bitcoin as you can take advantage of people who are panicking to buy bitcoin.

I think right now is still the best time to buy bitcoin because the price is below than $7000. but if you want to wait for the price to go down again, you can do it and you can try to buy at the lower price. but I think you need to be patient to see the price can below than $6000 because the price now is up to $6000. be careful because bitcoin can go lower from that price so you need to extra checking and analyze the price.
Activity: 659
Merit: 101
While taking any buying decision I always follow systematic investment plan which emphasizes on buying in smaller units at a higher frequency of time which helps us to capitalise each and every market level that means you buy a certain amount of Bitcoins at every price level so, at the end of the investing period, your average acquisition cost is comparatively lower which increases the probability of making profit even with the little growth in the market.
In my opinion if you have money and want to invest in bitcoin then don’t waste more time and go ahead to buy some bitcoin today. If you become greedy and are waiting for more drops in the price you may lose this opportunity. It is possible that the price down to $5000 or more than that but the price today is also suitable for investment.
Activity: 560
Merit: 250
you should buy bitcoin when bitcoin price falls and the right time to buy bitcoin is when the price falls up to $ 5500 it is a very good moment to buy as much bitcoin as you can take advantage of people who are panicking to buy bitcoin.
Activity: 56
So long as bitcoin will bounce back higher, now is a great time to buy.
Activity: 224
Merit: 21
What do you think?
I think that at this point it is difficult to know how bitcoin prices will fall further, $ 6000 and $ 5800 levels are likely to continue to break. I think that we should divide the capital so that we can invest in phases, you can see that bitcoin prices are constantly changing and can continue to decrease at any time, divide the capital so that DCA can when necessary.
Activity: 448
Merit: 12
don't miss the opportunity if its goes around 5000$ and 5500$ , make it as target and buy and the selling is at 6600$ and the wheel turns , you could make the profit of 200$ every 2-3 days
if you earn on the difference in price, then you need to take into account the fluctuations of a few percent. Well, if you want to buy for the future, then compared to the level of 2017, today is a very suitable chance for an investment at a particular price.
Activity: 616
Merit: 263
The real question is, why wait any longer? Sure, the market might drop or fluctuate +/- 5%, but in the grand scheme of things that is nothing compared to its all time high. If Bitcoin and other cryptocurrencies have demonstrated time and time again, is that they already regain their momentum eventually, it's just a matter of time. Once it reaches its ATH again, the small differences in purchase cost will be negligible to you. Just buy now, and begin trading, you'll soon recuperate any minor losses.
Pages:
Jump to: