Pages:
Author

Topic: When to buy more? wait till 6000 or 5500? - page 8. (Read 3084 times)

Activity: 168
Merit: 0
bitcoin  is expected to touch 4500 dollars in july 1 st week untill then wait and then accumulate more coins we may see more downtrend in the coming days
Activity: 350
Merit: 250
Bitcointalk.org
The price of bitcoin is very volatile and unpredictable so no one can be sure what price we will see tomorrow but I don't think that we will see as low price as $5500 in coming days and the current price is good to buy some bitcoins and hold it for a while as the market is really bad you can sell it even for small profits and buy it back when price drops and that is the best way to play with your bitcoins in short term.
Activity: 108
Merit: 1
Price of btc is definitely cheap right now,but my opinion is that will probably hit one more bottom around 5k as we see this couple of days few big whales try to defend 6k line, but we didnt see strong enought support even a price in last 48 houres was just under 6k...this few weeks was crazy for me im just waiting the perfect moment to go in with fiat i almost buy few days ago but my feeling is telling me to wait ,but dont want uncourage anyone because maybe tomorow it blow up you never know with btc ...will see good luck everyone
Activity: 196
Merit: 1
Technical data hints that it can go down to 6000 or 5500 level.
What do you think?

I think that we cannot always believe in technical data, lol. Because this market is insane and unpredictable, so you can never know for sure. As for me, I would wait for few days/weeks more, who knows, maybe we will go down more.
Activity: 602
Merit: 252
Waiting lower to the current price for buying bitcoin at a lower price is not recommended. Because, we don't know when the price increases and when the price falls. If one finds the present price to be high, he has got largest possibility of missing the chance of investing at  lower price.
Activity: 280
Merit: 100
The Future Of Work
As for me, I am waiting for $4500 or less.  because $6,000 is still high price for me to buy, I don't have such a big amount of money but I want to have bitcoins so I should rather wait a little bit more.
Merit: 10
Technical analysis predicted quite nicely, that the bottom is at around 6000 $. It does not mean of course, that the price can not go even lower, but the chances are good, that we will see some increase soon.
Activity: 335
Merit: 250
DECENTRALIZED CLOUD SERVICES
What do you think?
As of today predictions are going true as bitcoin falls below 6000 and it might be hard for those who bought bitcoin and other cryptos in highs because bitcoin may take really long to recover again
Activity: 112
Today is the right time to buy more bitcoin.No need to wait for another dip because I think bitcoin value is already in an ALT(all time low).Others believe that maybe next week is the start of a bull market like what had happen last year.So let's wait and see what the outcome is.
Activity: 294
What do you think?
I think that at this point you can start buying bitcoin and trading altcoin, you can see that the bitcoin price is now adjusting at the $ 6000 level and is likely to continue to rise to the $ 6600 mark. , so at this point you can buy bitcoin. I believe you should only invest in the short term because the market is still in downtrend and bitocin prices will probably drop at any time.
Activity: 1022
Merit: 503
It is not easy to predict, which direction the price of Bitcoin will go. Some say, that 4000$ is also possible, which would be a 80% correction from the all time high. But don't think it would stay that low for a long time, so that would be a special short time offer, IMO.

The higher the value rise then expect it will bounce more than it rise and this happen to bitcoin. The more the price surge the faster it gets down to the floor. Though it's frightening many still choose to invest as we know it's the only way to have profit. Better yet, be wise and work smart because it will help you to survive in a long run.
Activity: 2016
Merit: 322
you better buy right now because bitcoin prices have reached the basic harag about $ 5-6k, buy as much bitcoin as you can to earn profits in the future because I am sure bitcoin prices at the end of the year will be very expensive.
Looks like you are right about it up to some extent and if the prices has fallen from $8000 to $5900 in these few months, it can still fall but what can we do right now? All we need to do is to hold our existing portfolios and if possible, invest in some coins good for short term profit as well. We hope to move towards the boom soon in the year. Like in 2017, the prices observed sudden jumps. We can expect the same.

Holding would be the best way to keep our money invested in there. If someone gets overwhelm by emotions and if unfortunately he doesn’t stop it, he might be sealing everthing and loss would be the fate he receives. So in such bad times too, hold your coins and hold your mind as well. Don’t let this downfall becomes a bad element for you and don’t let it ruin you.
Activity: 286
Merit: 3
Buy in this price range, it will not be critical for you to lose 100-200 dollars if the price falls.
This is best thing about bitcoin. They don’t allow you to become worried when prices are down. Rather giving you best chances to make money from this bitcoin even at such low price. And the best way to do this is to buy. Right now prices are so low and you can easily afford them to buy. Keep them with you and wait until prices gets higher, you would just be selling at that time to earn money.
Activity: 2912
Merit: 556
Enterapp Pre-Sale Live - bit.ly/3UrMCWI
in a few days ago, I am trying to buy bitcoin with a small amount because I want to see where the trends to go. it is good for me because the progress is good and I think I can go with the price. and if the price is down for $100-$200, I will buy it and hold and if the price is up for $150-$300, I will sell it. I think it's not bad for me because of doing this, I can earn more and more. I will still do this no matter if the price is down until $5500 because what I am looking for is just profit from bitcoin.
It is not easy to predict, which direction the price of Bitcoin will go. Some say, that 4000$ is also possible, which would be a 80% correction from the all time high. But don't think it would stay that low for a long time, so that would be a special short time offer, IMO.
Activity: 153
Merit: 3
What do you think?
If you want to buy, I don’t think there is no much difference between $5,500 and $6000😕… whether you invest at the rate of $5500 or at the rate of $6000, it is still the same cause you’re still going to make profit when the price goes up. It’s always good to do things when it’s still early than to waste time and miss the opportunity. What if you continue to wait for the price to drop down to $5,500 and unfortunately for you it continues going up from $6000 and by the time you know it, it’s already $10,000 or so? So it’s good to do it at the early time when you know is right.
Activity: 33
buy 10% now..  if it goes lower buy more ~15% next week 20% etc.. now is not a bad time to buy bitcoin. everybody thinks it is going to ~3k so we most likely bounce earlier Wink if u ladder u buy orders u will have a nice
Activity: 616
If you whant to hodl a couple of years , you can buy right now, but if you what money today or tomorrow, its very riskly  idea.
Activity: 1190
Merit: 641
July 7-8 - Summit G20 is the date of 2017! In 2018, the G20 met in March. Now in early July, a special commission from the G20 will have to submit recommendations on the regulation of the crypt and this is the most serious factor, due to which many are in a hurry to sell the crypto currency. Perhaps everything will not be too harsh, so in early July, and is waiting for the reversal and the beginning of a new trend.
Activity: 88
What do you think?
Spread your buy orders,
5500 / 5900 / 6100
Never go all in.
Pages:
Jump to: