Pages:
Author

Topic: When to buy more? wait till 6000 or 5500? - page 7. (Read 3069 times)

Activity: 42
Merit: 0
It went down to below $5900 yesterday but today it is above $6300,will we are waiting to hold any of they coin we should keep reaching because there will be a boom in 2018.
Activity: 1246
Merit: 529
CryptoTalk.Org - Get Paid for every Post!
Technical data hints that it can go down to 6000 or 5500 level.
What do you think?

The market price today is down to $5k dollars already and if you are planning to invest a huge amount then it was the best time right now because you will surely earn a huge amount of profit when the market goes back to normal.
We will not sure about that, I see in coinmarketcap the price arround $5900 and still have signs to decline more than that. And I guess the price bitcoin will touch $5500 sooner, so I sugeest for hold in fiat fiat first and if the price drops to the $5500 price you can buy it, this is just a suggestion and a prediction only.

Or buy in bursts instead of guessing whether it's the bottom or not. You get to average your investments that way. It can go to 5.5k or lower or we can bounce back just like what happened a few hours ago.
Activity: 280
Depending on your patience and time may ask how long
The 5500 prices will have to wait quite a long time but little more adventurous with 6000 prices
Activity: 42
They value of bitcoin is below 6000 as of today,they cryptocurrency market is on down trend,but strategy has made it clear that bitcoin will still rise before they year ends.
Activity: 1330
Merit: 147
What do you think?

The market price today is down to $5k dollars already and if you are planning to invest a huge amount then it was the best time right now because you will surely earn a huge amount of profit when the market goes back to normal.
We will not sure about that, I see in coinmarketcap the price arround $5900 and still have signs to decline more than that. And I guess the price bitcoin will touch $5500 sooner, so I sugeest for hold in fiat fiat first and if the price drops to the $5500 price you can buy it, this is just a suggestion and a prediction only.
Activity: 168
Merit: 3
#Please, read:Daniel Ellsberg,-The Doomsday *wk
gosh are guys selling our Platina, dela Casa Bella Gold ? that cheap Huh??
Activity: 350
Merit: 10
the best time to buy is when bitcoin prices go down like this because bitcoin prices if it goes down like this then can get very much profit when the price goes back up. take advantage of moments like this to buy as much bitcoin as you can.
Activity: 252
your teachical is very right,now BTC ~5900 usdm,now BTC can go down 3000 usd not only reach 5500 usd,volume trade is very low,the market don't have Liquidity,if the market can't improve liquidity,the market will continues fall downs,now i onlt see the market,i stuck with the market,i hope the market will recovery soon
Activity: 2912
Merit: 556
Enterapp Pre-Sale Live - bit.ly/3UrMCWI
in this situation with the price is below than $6000, I think it is better to wait until the price reaches $5500-$5700 to buy and I think the price will go down for more. but we still have a good point price to buy at the price now and maybe we can also sell bitcoin when the price increases for a little. I think it's no problem if our profit is not too big because it depends on the market price and how bitcoin moves and as long as we can take the profit, it is better than not taking a profit.
Activity: 1078
Merit: 501
buy 10% now..  if it goes lower buy more ~15% next week 20% etc.. now is not a bad time to buy bitcoin. everybody thinks it is going to ~3k so we most likely bounce earlier Wink if u ladder u buy orders u will have a nice
Well going this way of increasing each 5% of profit every week is really a nice way of getting profit, it is best time to buy some bitcoin surely because it has more profit for us to buy at lower and holding to let it be higher, so jump in the river mate don’t worry soon you will learn how to swim and get profit but have patience and buy some bitcoin for high profit.
Activity: 112
Now is the right price for you to buy them, do not expect the market is likely to rise again, the current price has fallen to the bottom of the market, they can not continue to decline again.
Activity: 294
What do you think?

Activity: 140
Merit: 1
We can see a very strong resistence here at around 6000 $, so to my mind, this is the buying opportunity, we were waiting for months.
Activity: 193
What do you think?

I think until the end of this year price bitcoin will not stable, and experienced a decrease in a very significant, may be influenced many factors internal and external. According to me if I had a investing in there, try to hold until the beginning of the year.
Activity: 445
Worlds Simplest Cryptocurrency Wallet
Bitcoins continue to decline, they may fall below $ 5,000. So please wait patiently for a short time to get the right price.
Activity: 168
Merit: 3
#Please, read:Daniel Ellsberg,-The Doomsday *wk
I think crypto currencies have get a huge punishment from fiat money ultimately ... what is a shame on us since the crypto community design their safe locks ... 

less than 5.800 no deal at all ...
Activity: 545
Merit: 43
Enterapp Pre-Sale Live - bit.ly/3UrMCWI
actually from my eyesight the best time to buy bitcoin is the price at around $ 5k because it is the best spot to buy bitcoin when bitcoin prices fall like this do not let you skip this cheap bitcoin price.
Activity: 322
What do you think?

The price of bitcoins right now is down to $5k dollars and that is the reason why we should be holding our coins right now, in order to avoid losing a huge amount of investments, patience is what we need right now to avoid losing more of our investments.
Activity: 1792
Merit: 264
www.licx.io
lately bitcoin price movements tend to be unstable, can not predict the right time to buy bitcoin, most importantly should be able to take the opportunity of the current market situation to buy bitcoins at low prices and sell them by putting prices higher above the purchase price to get a little profit by way of short-term trading
Activity: 322
What do you think?
I think that at this point you can buy bitcoin, you can see that bitcoin prices are constantly fluctuating with a strong rebound, so I think you can buy bitcoin at this time. . I believe the bitcoin price could rise to the $ 6500 mark and you can sell the bitcoin at that point, the market is fluctuating continuously so you have to have a specific trading plan.
Pages:
Jump to: