Pages:
Author

Topic: When to buy more? wait till 6000 or 5500? - page 10. (Read 3084 times)

Activity: 430
Merit: 108
don't miss the opportunity if its goes around 5000$ and 5500$ , make it as target and buy and the selling is at 6600$ and the wheel turns , you could make the profit of 200$ every 2-3 days
Activity: 382
Merit: 104
❤️❤️❤️
I think that you should not expect a deep fall, because if you want to buy bitcoin, it should be purchased and forgotten for a long time. In order to get a good profit.
Activity: 560
Merit: 100
I had expected a sharper recovery however it is not to be just yet. Perhaps we need to see through summer to witness that. The overall volume is rather disappointing, looks like the market is determined to squeeze out more weak hands. The market it seems will go down further along the bearish trend.

The market has been pressed down further after BTC futures commenced since December 17, even though the fundamental of Bitcoin and crypto are all time high. Undecided
I think i would buy more even at the current levels if I have more cash to invest at the moment.
Activity: 98
Merit: 0
Technical data hints that it can go down to 6000 or 5500 level.
What do you think?
You can see that after the bitcoin price fell to $ 5800, the current moment is showing signs of a slight recovery, bitcoin prices are in a down cycle in the long term so can continue to fall sharply, you patiently waiting for bitcoin to fall to $ 5400 and $ 4,000 to buy bitcoin, divide the capital out to reduce the risk of the transaction.
The only thing you can do is to speculate how the market would go, it is an impossible task to know what the bottom will be, the price looks stronger above $6000 and we have seen that even now, the price went below that but recovered now, but it is a really tight range and a further barrage of negative news could drag the market down, hopefully we will see some recovery so that the price will trade above $6k .

In the long run there is no doubt that BTC will recover. Price is going to get over 10k and it's just the matter of time. If you're a hodler then just buy and wait and you'll be ok. BTC's market cap dropped by 1/3 but that's just whales manipulating market by selling their coins so people should panic and they could re-buy cheap coins.
Activity: 1694
Merit: 541
What do you think?
You can see that after the bitcoin price fell to $ 5800, the current moment is showing signs of a slight recovery, bitcoin prices are in a down cycle in the long term so can continue to fall sharply, you patiently waiting for bitcoin to fall to $ 5400 and $ 4,000 to buy bitcoin, divide the capital out to reduce the risk of the transaction.
The only thing you can do is to speculate how the market would go, it is an impossible task to know what the bottom will be, the price looks stronger above $6000 and we have seen that even now, the price went below that but recovered now, but it is a really tight range and a further barrage of negative news could drag the market down, hopefully we will see some recovery so that the price will trade above $6k .
Activity: 311
Merit: 10
What do you think?
Activity: 140
Merit: 0
I think today is the best time to buy more since the value of bitcoin has been declining since May 2018 I guess.It almost hit the $10K margin I think a month ago but unfortunately it has been falling down since then.So better buy now and wait for the right time to sell it.
Activity: 476
What do you think?
The price of the bitcoins still down at the price of $5900 per each. The price is continuing to decline due to lack of support and resistance. The price is also down because of the whales that are manipulating the cryptocurrency market.
Activity: 644
Merit: 101
BTC price just going up so fast in 1 hour, and possible this sign is for continuosly of bullish trend. I think buy now is less risk because the price has been drop more than 60% from the top price in januari. Many expert predict the price can be going up to $250k in 2022, so buy and use BTC for long term investment is good idea.
Activity: 1274
Merit: 263
Last few hours ago the price decrease at lower 6000 dollars but after few hours the price back again 6150 dollars and this is good even the price dumping now they have big chances the price will increase again.
Activity: 602
Merit: 118
What do you think?

Can technical data predict the market price accurately ?..., I do not think so. If today the price already shows worth buying, for what we wait?...
As long as you just hope and without doing anything maybe other people have made a lot of purchases as a form of struggle to grow bitcoin prices.
Activity: 512
Below $ 6 k today was a good opportunity to buy BTC. It is wise to divide our capital in several parts  and buy more if it further drops. Prepared for investing more at level of $5.500  but happy for $5.9 k  as well. Personally , I think that from here BTC will bounce back and will stabilise around $8 k
Activity: 2828
Merit: 357
Eloncoin.org - Mars, here we come!
Technical Analysis or not, with the current price of below $6K, it would be really a good opportunity to enter because its quite cheap. And this is what everyone is really hoping, to see the price at levels that everyone is comfortable of buying, although as investors, we wanted to see it grow, but sometimes having this kind of price movement is really good because the price is at a discount and those who are waiting can get inside and purchase it.
Activity: 364
BitSong is a decentralized music streaming platfor
What do you think?
These were the right thoughts) Cool I now think that bitcoin will drop below $ 5000 within the next 30-40 days. After this, a short-term greening of the market is possible.
Activity: 210
Merit: 1
What do you think?
Hello friend, did you say that when buying Bitcoin more? However, when the prices decreased, they all kept buying more. According to the data, Bitcoin could go below 6000, just so happened. Now Bitcoin is coming closer to 5500. Awaiting time! I think the right environment to buy more Bitcoin now.
Activity: 1358
Merit: 259
PredX - AI-Powered Prediction Market
it seems to buy bitcoin better buy right now also because bitcoin price is now very cheap and take advantage of moments like this to buy as much bitcoin as you can. do not miss this golden opportunity, buy bitcoin at $ 5750 is enough.
Activity: 868
Merit: 16
What do you think?
You have a good analysis, this is happened now. If you look at price movements now bitcoin will fall more than $ 6000, chances are I will buy bitcoin at the price of $ 5500 or $ 5700, and still look at the price movement. If indeed the bitcoin price touches $ 5500 but the dowm effect is still strong I will wait back, and hopefully it will happen.
Activity: 273
Merit: 11
Well, it seems that this time technical analysis was right, as the 6000 resistence was already broken.
We'll see at 5500.
But there are a lot of chances that btc will arrive at least at 5000.
Activity: 1932
Merit: 442
Eloncoin.org - Mars, here we come!
What do you think?
You are your own mate, don't get influence by other and end up regretting your decision due to others opinion or fake analysis. You cant really predict the market, everyone can say buy now but it's your money , you can lose everything in an instant with wrong decision. Trust your self only.
I agree that you should believe on yourself instead, rather than believing some calculations. You'll definitely regret it and blame the one who did that calculation. And I agree that you can't really predict the market because it's really volatile right now, you should come  up with some strategy if you don't want to lose a high amount of money. And also you should believe on yourself.
Activity: 336
Personal Account
What do you think?
Today bitcoin price down more.now bitcoin price 5900$.i think bitcoin price down more .and it,s better waiting for this time and more invest in bitcoin.
good luck.
Pages:
Jump to: