Pages:
Author

Topic: When will be stable Bitcoin Price? - page 14. (Read 2768 times)

Activity: 210
Merit: 10
December 07, 2017, 06:02:45 PM
I think bitcoin price will not be stable at least next 2-3 years. To many reasons  that make its price to jump so hard...Big players will always manipulate the market, for us is left only to adapt to situation.

Activity: 110
December 07, 2017, 06:01:26 PM
Bitcoin prise is increasing incredibly and sometime it's dumping also. But I don't know why , I don't feel good. When wil be bitcoin price stable? Any idea guys?

Sorry for my poor english, I am trying to improve it  Smiley

Thank You.

I think it is very hard to predict when the prices are going to be stable considering its rising popularity throughout the world. New investors are popping-out everyday because the media played a key role into this problem. Back like 3-4 months ago, the prices were only around $5000-$6000 but the media almost hyped every individual saying that bitcoin may get you rich in the right time. Well, they are certainly right but look what happened now, the prices skyrocketed and the chance of having a bubble is definitely high. Lastly, we all know that since bitcoin does not have any third-party regulation, there is a presence of a volatile amount.
Activity: 110
December 07, 2017, 05:56:28 PM
I suspect the dump will happen in Jan when all the forms are over. Then all the ALTs will regain and it's back to "normal" life again.

Having said that the bitcoin media press has been huge. I just think for the normal person it's alot to understand and get right before the investment .
Activity: 479
Merit: 105
December 07, 2017, 05:52:03 PM
Bitcoin prise is increasing incredibly and sometime it's dumping also. But I don't know why , I don't feel good. When wil be bitcoin price stable? Any idea guys?

Thank You.
I think it will not be stable because of the things that affects its price and  it is very Amazing that bitcoin is continuously increasing its price. I hope it will not dump.

However the more bitcoin increases, the more the ethereum decreases. It is not good that we cannot do any transactions because of low profit. The increase of bitcoin is really an opportunity to all investors. The idea of becoming stable for the price, that will not going to happen. There is always dump because it is volatile.
Activity: 2002
Merit: 269
December 07, 2017, 05:51:27 PM

Thank You.

I don't think it's going to happen in the current situation, bitcoin is a highly volatile tradeable item you can make huge profit at a very short period of time or you can lose everything in one snap, so just be sure you are playing, trading bitcoin right and invest what you can afford.
Activity: 560
Merit: 269
December 07, 2017, 05:47:22 PM
Bitcoin is volatile in nature. So fluctuations can happen anytime. We base it's price thru speculation. Also large portion of it's total supply holds by big whales. So they can't liquidate it without moving the market price. Remember also that Bitcoin is also small supply with only 21 million and 16 million are on circulation right now, if im not mistaken. So even small dump can affect the price. But let's just enjoy what Bitcoin will offer to us. The price is going up. We hope the price will drop soon. So we can have an opportunity to buy cheaper Bitcoin.
Activity: 1009
Merit: 328
December 07, 2017, 05:39:21 PM

Thank You.
I think it will not be stable because of the things that affects its price and  it is very Amazing that bitcoin is continuously increasing its price. I hope it will not dump.
I agree on that bitcoin from the start is really unstable and it cant really be stable because bitcoin is not under on any government or maybe has a corresponding value sailed by government bitcoin is a Digitalcryptocurrency that has really never been stable forever.I believe that if bitcoin ptice is stable it will really dump and no one really feels exciting on that matter.
Activity: 1274
Merit: 293
December 07, 2017, 05:26:25 PM

Thank You.
Activity: 50
Merit: 0
December 07, 2017, 05:24:07 PM
This is one of the main problems with btc right now, volatility, I’m afraid because of this mainstream adoption is going to take longer, untill we sort this problem out, we need to make it work like the fiat currencies.

This is not the only problem with it, there are 4 in total which has to be sorted out, before mainstream adoptian goes off the scale
Activity: 387
Merit: 12
December 07, 2017, 05:15:46 PM

Thank You.
Pages:
Jump to: