Pages:
Author

Topic: When will be stable Bitcoin Price? - page 13. (Read 2768 times)

Activity: 1274
Merit: 519
Coindragon.com 30% Cash Back
December 08, 2017, 07:50:09 PM
Bitcoin prise is increasing incredibly and sometime it's dumping also. But I don't know why , I don't feel good. When wil be bitcoin price stable? Any idea guys?

Sorry for my poor english, I am trying to improve it  Smiley

Thank You.

I think it is very hard to predict when the prices are going to be stable considering its rising popularity throughout the world. New investors are popping-out everyday because the media played a key role into this problem. Back like 3-4 months ago, the prices were only around $5000-$6000 but the media almost hyped every individual saying that bitcoin may get you rich in the right time. Well, they are certainly right but look what happened now, the prices skyrocketed and the chance of having a bubble is definitely high. Lastly, we all know that since bitcoin does not have any third-party regulation, there is a presence of a volatile amount.

That is the million dollar question, especially in the current situation and circumstances that surround bitcoins. It has been gaining and posting prices beyond anyone has imagined. Not being negative or pessimistic, but I don't think anyone could have foreseen that bitcoin's value would imcrease like this in such a short while. Only if anyone could actually tell, he would be the best trader around.
Activity: 2772
Merit: 518
★Bitvest.io★ Play Plinko or Invest!
December 08, 2017, 07:48:27 PM
Bitcoin prise is increasing incredibly and sometime it's dumping also. But I don't know why , I don't feel good. When wil be bitcoin price stable? Any idea guys?

Thank You.
Bitcoin is uncontrollable  since from the start until now because it is decentralized and by that we should never expect that bitcoin will have a stable price just like the other forms of investment." Volatility", one of bitcoin character which is it helps bitcoin to become popular. Without this, bitcoin price would be never like this(high). We certainly thankful that bitcoin isn't controlled by someone because with that, we enjoy the trend of its price in the market and it gives us chances to earn more.
Activity: 294
Merit: 101
Streamity Decentralized cryptocurrency exchange
December 08, 2017, 07:45:17 PM

Sorry for my poor english, I am trying to improve it  Smiley

Thank You.
no one know what will be exact answer to your question because it's so volatile ,i think the price of bitcoin can be stable in future but wait that for long time.See the uncontrol price of bitcoin it always change and unpredictable we can only do speculation because of the volatile price.I think your nervous in the price because you dont know what will happen to you if the price will go so high or go so down,Don't think like that and move on the good way like do many jobs here to earn then anything happen to bitcoin you already have money for your safety
Activity: 140
Merit: 10
BookiePro.Fun - The World's Betting Exchange
December 08, 2017, 07:42:04 PM

Thank You.

I don't think that bitcoin can be stable. It can happen, But only for a short amount of time.
In the world of marketing where everyone makes a move. There is no guarantee that something will not change and knowing that bitcoin is not connected to the government.
There is a slim chance that bitcoin can be stable for a long time. Change is constant, So we need to adapt, improvise, overcome. Let's just hope that the price wont fall.
Activity: 462
Merit: 102
December 08, 2017, 07:34:49 PM
The time bitcoin will have a stable price for a whole month or year is the time it dies.. It means no one buy and sell,, so the deman and supply stabilized and that is a worrying scenario for bitcoin.. A one or two days freeze price is normal but to be long is dangerous.. This is my thoughts and I don’t say I’m right but for sure,, it’s closer to reality than just an imagination.. Or worst is it is centralized already..
Activity: 641
Merit: 505
December 08, 2017, 07:31:14 PM

Thank You.
Bitcoins price will not be near a stable point unless you find a reputable buyer for your coins.

I doubt if being stable is possible for bitcoin in anyway.  Aside from volatility,  the demand also affects how bitcoin will do in the market and as we can see more people have decided to buy bitcoin making the price go higher. Though a crash  could happen anytime,  I believe that bitcoin will rise more because more investors will be buying. Anyways,  looking forward for bitcoin to be stable is quite impossible because cryptos are meant to be volatile and being volatile makes it more interesting for us earn and manage.
Activity: 362
December 08, 2017, 07:22:05 PM
Bitcoin will not dump and will increase it's value don't compare bitcoin to a stock market or forex. it's a different game and people should know that bitcoin is a currency and commodity.
Activity: 75
December 08, 2017, 07:17:13 PM

Sorry for my poor english, I am trying to improve it  Smiley

Thank You.
Cryotocurrencies usually fluctuates a lot and sometimes dump. The stability of the price has the least chances. I could not see Bitcoin being a price stable currency. There ain't no price stability when it comes to currency field as well cause every  digits does count and it is considered as non stability.
Activity: 588
Merit: 101
December 08, 2017, 07:10:03 PM
bitcoin prices are entirely determined by demand and supply on the market. then the price will always go up and down. the sellers would want to get a lot of profit by trying to offer bitcoin at a slightly higher price.
Activity: 112
December 08, 2017, 06:50:18 PM
Maybe when Bitcoin futures are launched.
Activity: 27
Merit: 0
December 08, 2017, 06:44:23 PM
I think bitcoin price will not be stable at least next 2-3 years. To many reasons  that make its price to jump so hard...Big players will always manipulate the market, for us is left only to adapt to situation.

Bitcoin market cap is bigger than 200 billion dollar;

Believe me, only a few people can do that if they invest all of their money
Activity: 27
Merit: 0
December 08, 2017, 06:27:18 PM
only 15 million people have BTC,

There are more than 4 billion people having smartphone or internet access.

I guess it will be stable after 2 billion people use it
Activity: 224
Merit: 11
December 08, 2017, 06:14:08 PM

Thank You.
Stable of bitcoin price. I think for now price of bitcoin is not still steady, because its getting low and high. I know in next year or near future the value or price of bitcoin will steady. And I hope that everyone can used it or own it. Because I know bitcoin is the way to end of suffer of this world to help others.
Activity: 891
Merit: 500
December 08, 2017, 06:08:57 PM

Thank You.
Bitcoins price will not be near a stable point unless you find a reputable buyer for your coins.
Activity: 2800
Merit: 344
when lambo...
December 07, 2017, 07:32:05 PM
I'm afraid of the fact that not only the price increases but also the volatility. The price can freely move so we cannot do anything to stabilize it unless the government will act to do so.
Making bitcoin price stable is the hardest thing to do since bitcoin has born to be volatile.You cannot predict what will be the next movement of bitcoin price because it will go up or down any time of the day.If the price won't be stable,then let's make our earnings in bitcoin become stable.
Activity: 70
December 07, 2017, 06:35:35 PM
after 30 february
Activity: 686
Merit: 107
December 07, 2017, 06:34:02 PM
I'm afraid of the fact that not only the price increases but also the volatility. The price can freely move so we cannot do anything to stabilize it unless the government will act to do so.
Activity: 2226
Merit: 347
December 07, 2017, 06:28:30 PM

Thank You.
Stable? It wont happen and dont expect that bitcoin would really reach that state since Bitcoin is always been volatile and wont really be stable.If you dont like and dont feel good on it then better not to engage to bitcoin because it would really just stress you out on its volatile price. It may rise and It may go down anytime which you least expected this is why its being favorite by most short traders and even on long term investors.
Activity: 112
December 07, 2017, 06:09:33 PM
We can't really tell how long it will take for Bitcoin to stabilize. Bitcoin is still in its early state and a lot of new people are starting their journey with cryptocurrencies. I wouldn't be surprised if it took another 10 years for Bitcoin to stabilize. In my opinion, it will be worth more than it is today. It is a matter of time before people will understand the potential of Bitcoin. I will continue to buy Bitcoin whatever the price will be. There are a lot of people who missed opportunity to buy BTC and now they want to earn quite a lot by pumping and dumping it.
Activity: 387
Merit: 12
December 07, 2017, 06:05:00 PM

Thank You.
I think it will not be stable because of the things that affects its price and  it is very Amazing that bitcoin is continuously increasing its price. I hope it will not dump.

However the more bitcoin increases, the more the ethereum decreases. It is not good that we cannot do any transactions because of low profit. The increase of bitcoin is really an opportunity to all investors. The idea of becoming stable for the price, that will not going to happen. There is always dump because it is volatile.

Thank you for your opinion and i agree with you. It is not so good. Ethereum price is decreasing heavily, there are a lot of investors in ETH. They are suffering already and i am also. Have any chance to increase ethereum and bitcoin at the same time?
Pages:
Jump to: