Pages:
Author

Topic: When will be stable Bitcoin Price? - page 2. (Read 2768 times)

legendary
Activity: 1442
Merit: 1025
December 21, 2017, 01:57:50 AM
Bitcoin is never stable for more than a couple weeks at a time. Sometimes there is a year or two where prices stay within the same order of MAGNITUDE, which occurs after a steep crash.
Well bitcoin is one of the fast growing currency in market and still there are a lot of countries trying to join bitcoin and when any country or company join bitcoin so it increased it price and recently Indian bank also accept bitcoin so these are the factors where bitcoin price is going high and not going to stable on one place a time will come that it's price will be stable on high price now a days bitcoin is surviving and in this kind of situation we can also survive.
it is really growing fast and that is concerning too as well. Bitcoin has really shown some massive increase this year, but not just bitcoin, so many other alts are really having that push and I am not surprised really while seeing them doing great as a lot of investors are looking for huge profit and believing that they can get in at the time when the market still seem cool to earn some huge profit in the long run and that to me is not something I would have really wanted and I just don't also like the way the devs are lagging with this whole transaction bullshit honestly.
Activity: 390
Merit: 100
December 20, 2017, 06:13:22 AM
it is difficult to predict when bitcoin prices will be stable because bitcoin is dependent on supply and demand. moreover, it is not supported by any regulatory authority and  not backed by any asset, due to this reason, this have shown so much volatility in past years.
Activity: 518
Merit: 145
December 20, 2017, 05:07:21 AM
Volatility in bitcoin is one of the big differences between fiat and digital currency, if bitcoin becomes stable, nobody will be able to earn profits from it and its value will decrease near to fiat. People like bitcoin because this is the fastest growing asset and acceptable in any part of the world with no changes.
I assume fiat is stable but fial also has no potential to profit you while holding
Not neccessarily. There is a huge pool of merchants, organizations, systems, and people that would love to use bitcoin if only it was stable - take for instance Steam who just DROPPEd bitcoin because it is too volatile. The real potential of bitcoin is as a currency. THIS is what would put the value of bitcoins in the 6 or 7 digits - NOT speculators. At some point there needs to be handoff from speculators to currency users - not sure how this will happen.
Honestly bro, you really have a valid point there and the problem we are having now is that we are not even close to having it as a currency yet with the huge transaction fees, the long time in between transactions and without the possibility of even having a scaling solution soon and even with the LN, a lot of merchants are not even getting ready to adopt it and now they are pushing for Bitcoin cash? That is just some terrible thing. The market is so much driven by speculation right now and that to me sucks.
Activity: 756
Merit: 500
December 20, 2017, 04:01:12 AM
bitcoin price is determined by market supply and demand so it will not happen that the price stability. Price stability is at your disposal will stand at one point or steady rise? the price is only stable at 1 point unless there isnt demand on the buy and sell bitcoin. namely no purchase orders. or in other words that Bitcoin is a currency dies

Yes, bitcoin's price is unstable and will forever be unstable coz its price keeps on fluctuating every single minute. You don't have to think on when will it become stable. Also, if you're always updated in the market, I guess you don't have to be surprise if it keeps on fluctuating.

Anyway, demand and supply plays an important role to bitcoin's price. If there will be high demand and limited supply, it could possibly increase its price and vice versa. If its price become stable in the future, I think it will not attract more investors to invest in bitcoin. A lot of investors invest in bitcoin because of its volatility. There's a low chances of earning huge amount of profit when it become stable.
As I see the when the prices of bitcoin will go too much higher then there is chance of stable behavior of bitcoin and that time is very far until enjoy the unstable behavior and unexpected rise and profits and maybe the stability come when prices cross millions because selling at that time will not affect the prices so that time will also be beneficial to all because on that time there would be no panic selling and worry of loss.
Activity: 602
Merit: 254
December 19, 2017, 04:13:13 PM
In my opinion, bitcoin prices will not stabilize as this has become part of bitcoin character, with the natural fluctuations of bitcoin that attract everyone to participate and engage in bitcoin activity that has proven to be convenient in terms of payment transactions. and is a profitable business asset.
Activity: 686
Merit: 502
December 19, 2017, 03:37:54 PM
In the near future, bitcoin's volatility will not decrease.
The launch of futures sales will only contribute to this.
Activity: 588
Merit: 251
December 19, 2017, 03:30:42 PM
The consistent rise in the price of bitcoin is giving profit, cause of the more investors who keep on coming into the system. And this is a strong challenge that cannot be fought/defeated.
Activity: 322
Merit: 10
December 19, 2017, 02:15:24 PM
Bitcoin is never stable for more than a couple weeks at a time. Sometimes there is a year or two where prices stay within the same order of MAGNITUDE, which occurs after a steep crash.
Well bitcoin is one of the fast growing currency in market and still there are a lot of countries trying to join bitcoin and when any country or company join bitcoin so it increased it price and recently Indian bank also accept bitcoin so these are the factors where bitcoin price is going high and not going to stable on one place a time will come that it's price will be stable on high price now a days bitcoin is surviving and in this kind of situation we can also survive.
Activity: 266
Merit: 222
Deb Rah Von Doom
December 18, 2017, 03:00:57 AM
Volatility in bitcoin is one of the big differences between fiat and digital currency, if bitcoin becomes stable, nobody will be able to earn profits from it and its value will decrease near to fiat. People like bitcoin because this is the fastest growing asset and acceptable in any part of the world with no changes.
I assume fiat is stable but fial also has no potential to profit you while holding
Not neccessarily. There is a huge pool of merchants, organizations, systems, and people that would love to use bitcoin if only it was stable - take for instance Steam who just DROPPEd bitcoin because it is too volatile. The real potential of bitcoin is as a currency. THIS is what would put the value of bitcoins in the 6 or 7 digits - NOT speculators. At some point there needs to be handoff from speculators to currency users - not sure how this will happen.
Activity: 924
Merit: 511
December 18, 2017, 02:56:06 AM
Activity: 266
Merit: 222
Deb Rah Von Doom
December 18, 2017, 02:11:15 AM
Activity: 812
Merit: 500
December 18, 2017, 01:01:22 AM
Now i don't think that bitcoin made for stable price and now bitcoin is become popular bitcoin and also have a big price then it is becasue bitcoin has no stable price, and it is not possible in future or right now bitcoin has stable price. People like bitcoin becasue it has incredible price and people make profit from it for its non-stable price.   
Activity: 168
Merit: 11
December 17, 2017, 11:26:39 PM
The price of bitcoin can always increase too much and then decrease too. If the reason for this can't be handled, the price will always like that.  Smiley
Activity: 434
December 16, 2017, 06:28:43 PM
Bitcoin prise is increasing incredibly and sometime it's dumping also. But I don't know why , I don't feel good. When wil be bitcoin price stable? Any idea guys?

Sorry for my poor english, I am trying to improve it  Smiley

Thank You.
I do not think we are going to see bitcoin having a stable price, bitcoin is still in development and that means that things change very fast, sometimes the price is up and then in a few minutes there is a dump the only thing we can do is to get used to this bitcoin behavior.
Activity: 409
Merit: 250
December 16, 2017, 01:44:05 PM
Bitcoin prise is increasing incredibly and sometime it's dumping also. But I don't know why , I don't feel good. When wil be bitcoin price stable? Any idea guys?

Thank You.

Normally, If we consider crypto currencies that's nature thing is that, it is a digital currency and it is volatile. This is not only for bitcoin all type of altcoins also fluctuating its price. We cannot say it is stable and predict value of bitcoins.

Bitcoin is a technology,it is not a normal fiat and asset such as gold,real estate like that. It only move to their technical path of the crypto. Some time it was increasing and some time it was dumping. If you bother about it you will be confuse. So,Don't panic by thinking about those things.
Activity: 116
December 16, 2017, 11:26:16 AM

Thank You.

It will never be stable I think. Because the main thing that attracts new investors is the volatility of bitcoin markets. That's how others make money from it, especially whales.
legendary
Activity: 1554
Merit: 1054
December 16, 2017, 11:24:42 AM
Every people have different views about the price of bitcoin but from my views there are no chance of price of stability of bitcoin in the future . Bitcoin is a currency and the price of currency will never stable it may go up or down so that the price of bitcoin is also may increase or decrease it always fluctuate . The demand of bitcoin is always increases now a days so that will affect the price of bitcoin and it will not stable.
There can never be, and even if we get to a point where things may look stable a bit, we will still keep getting the demand and supply shit coming in that would still make it a little volatile. It is the way markets are, and even in stocks, there are always variations. What we have here are people bidding and as long as one keeps being more than the other, by referring to demand and supply, then we cannot have stable price.

It ia really hard to say when the price of bitcoin will stabalized considering all the factors that hinders it. Maybe if there would come a time where a lot of big companies start accepting bitcoin as a mode of payment can we see a chance a stable price of bitcoin.
There is really nothing hard to say about it. Let me help you cut it all short, the price of bitcoin cannot be stable and that is the plain truth. I guess a lot of people really need to understand how the economics of demand and supply works, so they can understand how variations in prices always come about. This is a decentralized environment and what drive the market are us.
Activity: 434
Merit: 105
December 16, 2017, 10:53:13 AM
bitcoin price is determined by market supply and demand so it will not happen that the price stability. Price stability is at your disposal will stand at one point or steady rise? the price is only stable at 1 point unless there isnt demand on the buy and sell bitcoin. namely no purchase orders. or in other words that Bitcoin is a currency dies

Yes, bitcoin's price is unstable and will forever be unstable coz its price keeps on fluctuating every single minute. You don't have to think on when will it become stable. Also, if you're always updated in the market, I guess you don't have to be surprise if it keeps on fluctuating.

Anyway, demand and supply plays an important role to bitcoin's price. If there will be high demand and limited supply, it could possibly increase its price and vice versa. If its price become stable in the future, I think it will not attract more investors to invest in bitcoin. A lot of investors invest in bitcoin because of its volatility. There's a low chances of earning huge amount of profit when it become stable.
Activity: 127
Merit: 10
December 16, 2017, 10:24:39 AM

Thank You.
Bitcoin prices will be unstable during this time. With this situation bitcoin prices will increase very fast in the next year. By the end of this year bitcoin prices could reach $ 20,000, and next year may be $ 30000. Buy bitcon and keep it
Activity: 966
Merit: 501
December 16, 2017, 07:04:09 AM
From my experience about the bitcoin . The price of bitcoin will never stable in the future because the price of bitcoin is depend on the demand of the people and the number of user using bitcointalk. From  four or five month both things are increasing countinously the number of people and price of bitcoin so there are equal chance to  increase in the future and the price of bitcoin is depend on the people in the market and it will never stable.
Pages:
Jump to: