Pages:
Author

Topic: When will ICOs die? - page 19. (Read 6688 times)

Activity: 994
Merit: 391
July 26, 2018, 08:51:53 AM
The situation of the ICOs are not good at the moment. People will prefer to buy at the market because of the big drops aftermarket listing. Look at Atonomi which is one of the big and promising projects of this year. still, the price is 50% below.
Activity: 952
Merit: 308
July 26, 2018, 08:48:53 AM
ICO is dead when legality in its country does not exist, but it only applies to some countries like bitcoin, it's all because of the many ICO scam.
but in my opinion there is no reason for ICO to die, because investors never stop investing, and ICO subsidies are getting higher
Activity: 101
Merit: 0
July 25, 2018, 09:41:18 PM
will not be as easy as that I think for ICO dead, even I think the ICO will be increasingly sought-after and growing rapidly because the future will be more and more people want a great income because of lifestyle and living costs are getting bigger.
Activity: 168
July 25, 2018, 09:38:27 PM
Recently learned that more and more ICOs are closing deals through private sales and merely airdropping the coins. Will ICOs die, when will it?
ICOs will never die unless the signature campaign is banned from this forum. Signature campaign are the main passage of ICOs so that they will be known by the majoriy. Also, since are technology is always upgrading, one can never tell when is the dead end for ICOs.
I do not know when the ICO will die and so why many people say when ICO will die whether ICO is not worth the investment, I think the possibility with the ICO will die because many ICO is a scam and many people who invest in ICO project but do not get profit

Activity: 378
Merit: 102
July 25, 2018, 09:33:10 PM
Recently learned that more and more ICOs are closing deals through private sales and merely airdropping the coins. Will ICOs die, when will it?

Funny title. ICO will never die, it will only change & get better.
When the governments closely considers crypto, they may control and manage ICO (legalization) like IPO in the stock market, as a quick and effective way of calling for capital from investors.
Activity: 140
July 25, 2018, 09:02:28 PM

In my opinion ICO will not decline. Seeing the current market there are still holes that is need to be fill. Many ideas that is in need to be develop in cryptocurrency. And in the future it will be exercised as the a tool.
copper member
Activity: 196
July 25, 2018, 08:51:39 PM

I does not think ico will die as eth smart contract make it easy for ICO to create their own coins, maybe those off no value ICO will die off soon but not those good ICO.
Activity: 127
Merit: 10
July 25, 2018, 08:35:42 PM
 I think some governmental regulation may influence the usage of ICOs for crowdfunding. We already know about some such cases when the ICO organizers got to prison because of some legal issues.
Activity: 672
Merit: 14
July 25, 2018, 08:15:27 PM
The Blockchain technology is one innovative movement which offers a vast range of usability. Every company, business, individual can be on the Blockchain, generate their own coins and utilize the Blockchain to enhance payment between individuals. As long as this trend continues to exist, ICOs will continue to live.
Activity: 121
July 25, 2018, 08:14:48 PM
ICO will die if demand disappears. If investors stop investing in it. No one knows when this will happen, But for now it seems like they're still alive
Activity: 31
July 25, 2018, 08:06:07 PM
I think numerous individuals are seeking after more ICOs to come then abruptly you will ask when they will bite the dust. In case you're not into ICOs, its better on the off chance that you quit posting here in light of the fact that your theme is garbage. We require ICOs in light of the fact that it gives alot of chances for everybody. We needn't bother with you and your doltish post here.
Activity: 210
Merit: 11
♦ SIMDAQ ♦
July 25, 2018, 07:57:34 PM
When the crypto ecosystem died. So never. Because technology will constantly evolve and we will see new projects adapted to the developing technology. And icos will always be. But maybe ico term may change, daico etc.
Activity: 238
July 25, 2018, 07:51:02 PM
Hello friend, in my opinion i think and i hope ICOs will never die, i hope there are many project, real project will make the crypto great again. Good luck
ps
Activity: 154
July 25, 2018, 07:47:23 PM
I believe it's only a beginning. We just shouldn't invest in skams. The best way to profit from ICO is to invest into ideas which are already turned into projects. It is important to choose a project which is aimed at solving real-life issues like, e.g. nutrition.
Activity: 504
Merit: 251
July 25, 2018, 07:45:28 PM
ICO will never die, that’s the best way to introduce project to the world although as Facebook, Google and some other big fishes of internet banned the advertisement for Crypto Currencies this doesn’t means ICO will die but, of course the manner of doing ICO’s will be altered. Crypto Companies will find different ways to advertise their project. There are still many countries who always welcome for ICO’s like Singapore. On the Other hand Companies will start launching currencies which are more product oriented. There are a lot of projects in the market some are based on Agriculture, Social etc.
Activity: 462
Merit: 13
July 25, 2018, 07:32:53 PM
Some ICOs will not be maintained for long and this might amount to their death, but not all ICOs will go into extinction. I think those that will be no more will be the ICOs that cannot survive the law of natural selection, because they are scam. Investors and now becoming more wise.
Activity: 82
July 25, 2018, 05:33:15 PM
Ico still exists because people still like to invest, which can give them a good profits. Therefore, this season Ico will continue and will continue to exist.
Activity: 317
July 25, 2018, 05:27:34 PM
I think the rate at which ICOs are springing up these days are quite alarming and this calls for greater level of rule and regulations in the crypto community. It must not continue this ways, it is not good at all for the community.
Activity: 616
Merit: 255
July 25, 2018, 05:19:13 PM
I don't understand the question,why should he disappear?Every year more and more people invest in ICO,tokens become more and more.Over time, ICO pushes the banking system.
Activity: 910
Merit: 503
July 25, 2018, 05:16:40 PM
I think in the near future this industry will not die. On the contrary, it seems to me that this industry is actively developing and will be very successful in a few years.
Pages:
Jump to: