Pages:
Author

Topic: When will ICOs die? - page 22. (Read 6688 times)

Activity: 588
Merit: 1
July 16, 2018, 04:52:42 AM
An impression is made that the niche of ICO dies. But it not so. ICO projects raise funds at the expense of institutional investors now, and private investors don't give them big support.
Activity: 250
Merit: 2
July 16, 2018, 04:48:06 AM
Recently learned that more and more ICOs are closing deals through private sales and merely airdropping the coins. Will ICOs die, when will it?
These reasons do not back that ICOs are dying. It seems you're ather saying bounties are dying rather tha saying ICOs. Well, the current market situation has compromised a lot of activities in crypto of which ICOs are a major part. They will not die out completely but modifications may be made to suit the current market situation.
Activity: 168
Merit: 0
July 16, 2018, 04:44:52 AM
When will ICO die? in my opinion the more ICO in the market the more investors interested with it because ICO also a way of creating a money I mean the businessman wanted always to do ICO because they can generate a lot of dollars and they can calculating the project familiarity the amount of investors and the amount of the people interested with the project through ICO businessman benefited with it. so expected this year more ICO to be launch.
I do not really think about it because I myself do not know when the ICO will die because it is very difficult to predict when ICO will die so from nowadays many people prefer to invest in Crypto although crypto is now decreasing there are still many people who invest in it then from that I do not know when the ICO will die
Activity: 322
Merit: 2
July 16, 2018, 04:36:48 AM
I think it will be possible when all the country are deciding to end cryptocurrencies life. But when a small portion of county only is banning cryptocurrency, it wont make any difference. The cryptocurrency is well established as of now, and I think it is too late to stop this.
Activity: 406
Merit: 100
July 15, 2018, 10:59:23 PM
When ICO die Huh

I think ICO time will die if bounty is die too.
Bounty will die or end when nobody is have a more and original ide to make samething new in cryptocurrency.

Please do not wish the ICO to die, many people now are using this and they are investing more in ICO, so if this ICO dies, many of us also will get affected. Instead of asking when will ICO die, maybe you can ask what makes ICO improve so all of us will benefit from it?
Activity: 266
Merit: 4
CurioInvest [IEO Live]
July 15, 2018, 08:57:55 PM
A lot of speculations have it that ICOs will die eventually but it seems the more the speculations come, the more ICOs are being done. As new projects enter the crypto world each day, ICOs will not die but will meet a certain kind of regulation to check the fake/scam ones.
Activity: 532
Merit: 101
July 15, 2018, 08:53:35 PM
I think it's still a long way since I see there are still many investors investing in ICO, I assume that this will continue for a long time, as many people who profit by investing in ICO.
Activity: 322
Merit: 20
July 15, 2018, 07:52:59 PM
One day people will become educated (or maybe taught by their own mistakes), so they will be able to see obvious red flags in scam projects, that are constantly being ignored now. This won't be a day ICOs will die, but it will be more difficult for them to find new victims for their overhyped useless projects.
Activity: 658
Merit: 10
Rangers Protocol
July 15, 2018, 07:52:41 PM
ICOs will not die unless bitcoin development will prohibit that kind of crypto business approach. Actually ICO helps some investors to win and win the profit. ICO for me will not end but will become more wider and stronger in effective approach in the future.
copper member
Activity: 73
July 15, 2018, 07:50:20 PM
Recently learned that more and more ICOs are closing deals through private sales and merely airdropping the coins. Will ICOs die, when will it?

I guess ICO market will last at least for another decade, as it's apparently the best way to raise funds for startup businesses.

If you are looking for new ICO, check out the info below.

OZEX ICO 2nd round — 100% Bonus for 24 hours !

During the first 24 hours of ICO 2nd round, which is from 16 July (11:00 AM, GMT) to 17 July (11:00 AM, GMT), participants will receive 100% Bonus for OZX.

After the first 24 hours, from 17 July (11:00 AM, GMT) to 23 July (11:00 AM, GMT), participants will receive 50% Bonus for OZX.

OZEX
.REVOLUTIONARY ICO PLATFORM.  CRYPTO FUND MANAGER.
Activity: 686
July 15, 2018, 07:46:45 PM

Really depends on the outcome of the project and community support toward it, some investors sell when they get 2x profit living the project, some sell at lose.
Activity: 476
July 15, 2018, 07:44:11 PM
Personaly I can say ICOs will be died only when government interfere and make it illegal in any country. It's one of the best way to raise funding for good projects.
But there are always a lot of loopholes in the law. Some jurisdictions deliberately provide doubtful companies with some outstanding legal opportunities because the only thing they need is $$$ money. Lips sealed
Activity: 132
July 15, 2018, 06:37:46 PM
Personaly I can say ICOs will be died only when government interfere and make it illegal in any country. It's one of the best way to raise funding for good projects.
Activity: 112
July 15, 2018, 06:23:25 PM
When ICO die Huh

I think ICO time will die if bounty is die too.
Bounty will die or end when nobody is have a more and original ide to make samething new in cryptocurrency.

Dude, ICO doesn't rely on bounty, the bounty exists mostly as a promoting tool. ICOs will never cease to exist because as long as people are able to think the new ideas will get out through new ICOs.
Activity: 32
July 15, 2018, 12:33:46 PM
ICO will die when investor confidence in cryptocurrency decreases.  It has been proven that some ICOs always fail to achieve hardcap and their coin price is below the ICO price. But until cryptoworld will stay, icos will be with us.
Activity: 140
Merit: 1
https://eloncity.io/
July 15, 2018, 08:51:06 AM
ICO wont die now and will never die unless if its reduced due to a new ico regulation set by the government.
Activity: 45
July 15, 2018, 08:48:20 AM
I don't think ICO will die because many people who count on it to serve as a place of mine money or as the coffers of profit. There will be many projects that will benefit the community in the future.
Activity: 134
July 14, 2018, 03:49:17 PM
Nice, From my views, ICO will not end,  Rather it will be regulated just same way Japan  fights to regulate shit ICOs lately.  Japan’s Financial Services Agency will deliberate on the proposal, which could eventually be made into law in a few years time, according to Bloomberg.  similar to the position taken by the US Securities and Exchange Commission
Activity: 98
July 14, 2018, 03:48:49 PM
Until all the ico dies it will continue and most of them are worth a penny,and received investments from speculators.
Activity: 294
July 14, 2018, 03:43:23 PM
I don't think ICO will die. ICOs are open every month, there are also a lot of junk projects, but now this is a wave so it can not be stopped yet.  I think there will be projects with the idea of ensuring safety for investors in the future to make ICOs safer.  ICOs will be less and less, but there will be many projects that will benefit the community in the future. Wink
Pages:
Jump to:
© 2020, Bitcointalksearch.org