Pages:
Author

Topic: When will ICOs die? - page 23. (Read 6688 times)

Activity: 59
Merit: 0
July 14, 2018, 03:42:52 PM
Recently learned that more and more ICOs are closing deals through private sales and merely airdropping the coins. Will ICOs die, when will it?

I don't think ICOs as a fund raising mechanism will ever die, but I do think it will start to be only top tier projects that get any attention soon- so many scam or rubbish projects and I think there will one day be no people left for those, only projects with real inherent value. Clean the space up  Grin
Activity: 574
Merit: 10
July 14, 2018, 03:41:57 PM
When ICO die Huh

I think ICO time will die if bounty is die too.
Bounty will die or end when nobody is have a more and original ide to make samething new in cryptocurrency.
Activity: 238
Merit: 1
July 14, 2018, 03:39:46 PM
I doubt that they will die while the projects will collect the money and they will exist, I doubt that they will be lost)
Merit: 1
July 14, 2018, 03:35:27 PM
Do you think ICO's will ever die? To me, it will never die because there are more inventions and ideologies people come out with. I say again that ICO's will not die.
Activity: 219
July 14, 2018, 03:31:22 PM
There is no reason ICO are dead, that would be stupid to stop this movement. A lot of  envion investors invade the market in the recent months. But it looks like the trend is fading and market take it path back. ICO are a great idea and will never die
Activity: 1204
Merit: 104
July 14, 2018, 03:29:15 PM
Recently learned that more and more ICOs are closing deals through private sales and merely airdropping the coins. Will ICOs die, when will it?
I'm sure ICO will never die anytime. As more and more and more good and promising ICOs arise.
I think that such topics do not make sense especially today, when the ICO market of companies has just begun to develop. In any case, we are experiencing a period when the crypto currency has just begun to be introduced into the daily life of mankind.
Activity: 420
July 14, 2018, 03:21:09 PM
I'm sure ICO will never die anytime. As more and more and more good and promising ICOs arise.
Activity: 181
July 14, 2018, 03:13:22 PM
I think for the moment I see that ico is getting more successful in promotion and this will make everyone trust in investing. so i can conclude that ico will be hard to die and even dismissed. because at this moment I see ico project already launching their movement in telegram offer.
Activity: 392
http://o-tu.ru/
July 14, 2018, 03:07:39 PM
I am also concerned about this story about the frequent closure of ICO companies. I sometimes even find it difficult to talk about that topic, because I can not know what will happen to the bounty companies in which he works. I do not want to lose additional income. But still I think the ICO will soon have a completely different look. For example, in one company I saw how they got a license for ICO/ I did not understand why and who gave them. But the fact remains.
Merit: 100
July 14, 2018, 03:03:42 PM
ICOs can die if more not only USA and China will ban them,but whole Europenion Union,Asian countries ,like Korea ,Japan,SIngapure and others,then ICOs will die really fast, but for now i do not think this could happen
Activity: 1011
Merit: 128
Radix-The Decentralized Finance Protocol
July 14, 2018, 03:03:19 PM
I do not think ICOs will die, but I do not think it will be public sale anytime soon. Private sale will be better for them.
Activity: 210
July 14, 2018, 02:58:12 PM
Very very soon this ICO trend will gonna die because out of 10 ICO only 1 ICO came to exchange on their actual price, while remaining are dead.
Activity: 616
Merit: 114
Bountylord.com
July 14, 2018, 02:55:18 PM
I don't think that this way of attracting investments like ICO will dead. Of course now it is already clear that the methods of attracting investors should change, but this means that ICO will be different, but will not disappear.
Activity: 266
Merit: 14
July 14, 2018, 02:52:37 PM
I think ICO won't die in the coming years, but their number will be much smaller.
Activity: 275
July 14, 2018, 02:49:30 PM

Iko will not die to the extent that there is a desire and finances, so that people invest money in it. At the moment, more and more people are investing in ico.
Activity: 280
Merit: 3
July 14, 2018, 02:38:21 PM
I believe that the ICO will never die. Because ICO is very beneficial for the promotion of companies. And without this in any way.
Activity: 196
July 14, 2018, 08:51:00 AM
In this sense ICO are similar to bitcoin, which at the time of writing the post has already died 300 times, but still livelier than all living.
ICO will not die, and they can not be banned, as it is impossible to prohibit crypto-currencies in general - this is their strength and usefulness.
When bitcoin replaces fiat money, ICO will replace traditional investment mechanisms, and every clever businessman will certainly carry out ICO.
However, it is true that 90% of today's ICO tokens will become useless throughout the year - only the best will survive, those who have a business, and who have managed to offer the consumer something useful.
Activity: 224
July 14, 2018, 08:37:31 AM

Up until now many people is always doubting the capability of ICOs but if you are aware how much it income it will bring in to your money then you will be encourage on investing it.
Activity: 205
July 14, 2018, 08:28:20 AM
They can disappear as quickly as they appeared, if bitcoin falls below $ 2,000. But I do not think it will happen.
Activity: 8
July 14, 2018, 08:27:54 AM
When crypto dies =)))
Maybe a few years it will be more efficient than now
Pages:
Jump to: