Pages:
Author

Topic: When will ICOs die? - page 21. (Read 6688 times)

Activity: 378
Merit: 100
July 18, 2018, 06:32:20 AM
ICO will continue to exist for a long time. Only they will collect less and less money for their start-ups. After all, once a mistaken investor, will be more attentive than a novice.
Activity: 32
Merit: 0
July 18, 2018, 06:25:33 AM
Of course, the ICO will continue. This is a new way to raise money
Activity: 112
July 17, 2018, 09:59:56 AM
I think that there will be more strict regulation of projects, because of this, only qualitative projects will remain on the market

I also believe. ICO can not completely disappear since many useful ideas with honest teams need funding to change the world for the better.

They just can't disappear. No one can ban ICOs completely. They can regulate it somehow but not ban.
Activity: 518
July 17, 2018, 09:22:37 AM
I think that there will be more strict regulation of projects, because of this, only qualitative projects will remain on the market

I also believe. ICO can not completely disappear since many useful ideas with honest teams need funding to change the world for the better.
Activity: 392
Merit: 11
July 17, 2018, 08:59:25 AM
Nowadays, I see a lot of ICO do not reach hard cap.
Maybe that is the sign that ICO will be dead soon.
Activity: 362
Merit: 2
July 17, 2018, 08:57:43 AM
Ico will never die, but its numbers will continue to decrease. investors will be more careful in choosing ico where they will invest.
While early to speak about it, because at the moment the number of new ICO is increasing. Many of them are scams, but nevertheless the total number getting larger every day. I think this will continue until, until you have typed the regulation in this area.
Activity: 532
July 17, 2018, 08:57:19 AM
ICO is a good new way instrument which combines both crowdfunding and open innovations trends, and you can not avoid them if you want to build a strong project. So they will die only in case something better will appear on the market.
Activity: 19
July 17, 2018, 08:55:41 AM
Probably only if it will be banned on legislative level. But I don't think it will happen.
Activity: 1120
Merit: 256
July 17, 2018, 08:55:08 AM
if I think ICO will never die because in the world of the most crypto of the ICO. so if the ICO dies it certainly takes a very long time because ICO players are also getting more every year
Activity: 490
Merit: 14
July 17, 2018, 08:54:42 AM
i am not sure that will completely die, but in 2-3 years will be transformed in something new. Even now hype ICOs collect 90% of amount via funds and airdrop or leave rest for community
Activity: 452
July 17, 2018, 08:52:25 AM
Financially, the ICO has recently become more complicated, but I think these complications are related to fluctuations in the market. The average yield of all ICOs, including loss-making ones, was 1320%. This is enough to understand that ICO projects are very profitable and their development will be carried out
Activity: 364
July 17, 2018, 08:40:14 AM
An impression is made that the niche of ICO dies. But it not so. ICO projects raise funds at the expense of institutional investors now, and private investors don't give them big support.

ICOs will never die but the number of these projects will be reduced dramatically. Unfortunately, we all know that some of these startups turned out to be the scam, and I believe that they will disappear.
If nothing changes in the regulatory framework concerning the creation of ICO projects, the number of scammers will not decrease. At this stage, projects are difficult to collect amounts for ICO, but new projects still appear and their number will grow.
But I do not think that a way of attracting investments like ICO will die. Of course it is now clear that the method of attracting investors should change, but this means the ICO will be different, but it will not disappear.
Activity: 560
Change Your Worlds Build a New Era!
July 17, 2018, 08:37:07 AM
if this continues, the ICO will soon disappear completely. But most likely there will be other types of fees
Activity: 532
Merit: 101
July 17, 2018, 08:34:55 AM
An impression is made that the niche of ICO dies. But it not so. ICO projects raise funds at the expense of institutional investors now, and private investors don't give them big support.

ICOs will never die but the number of these projects will be reduced dramatically. Unfortunately, we all know that some of these startups turned out to be the scam, and I believe that they will disappear.
If nothing changes in the regulatory framework concerning the creation of ICO projects, the number of scammers will not decrease. At this stage, projects are difficult to collect amounts for ICO, but new projects still appear and their number will grow.
Activity: 518
July 17, 2018, 08:28:01 AM

Activity: 756
Merit: 500
July 16, 2018, 06:21:55 PM
I believe that the ico is now in its infancy. There will be many changes, amendments and possible regulation. But the fact that the ico will be a long time I'm sure.
Activity: 78
July 16, 2018, 05:11:29 PM
ICO won't die yet. As long as they have believer and supporter. ICO will continue to live.
Also, ICO bringing more tokens in crypto world. So ICO will be the reason why crypto still growing.
Activity: 40
July 16, 2018, 05:08:35 PM
While ICO projects will be in demand by investors, they will never die. Such measures will exist, since the crypto currency has just developed and the number of ICOs is growing, since there are still many options for placing the necessary tokens, which are quite necessary for people. Therefore, the number of ICOs will continue to grow. Simply over time, they can become more centralized and manageable to avoid fraud.
Activity: 672
Merit: 250
Buy, sell and store real cryptocurrencies
July 16, 2018, 11:18:56 AM
I do not think that ICO will soon die. On the contrary, I believe that ICO projects will be in demand and will continue to develop and grow quantitatively and qualitatively. France now wants to adopt a legal act that would regulate the ICO process and, above all, protect investors.
I'm very interested in how this will happen, that is, investors will limit their participation in ico, or will France limit start-ups to ico?
Activity: 30
July 16, 2018, 11:18:45 AM
Ico will never die, but its numbers will continue to decrease. investors will be more careful in choosing ico where they will invest.
Pages:
Jump to: