Pages:
Author

Topic: When will ICOs die? - page 24. (Read 6688 times)

Activity: 616
Merit: 100
First Islamic Crypto Exchange
July 14, 2018, 08:24:54 AM
I think that there will be more strict regulation of projects, because of this, only qualitative projects will remain on the market
Activity: 35
Merit: 0
July 14, 2018, 08:18:04 AM
As long as there are people willing to invest their money into an ICO there will be ICO's.  They are going to be around for a long time.
Activity: 168
July 14, 2018, 08:17:20 AM
We don't know what is the exact date when will ICO dies or gone cause no one knows and no one can predict when will ICO ends. Hoping that ICO will never stop cause everybody need this and there's a lot of people like me that depends here and looking for oppotunity to gain a higher earning by using this or by participating or investing in ICO.
copper member
Activity: 210
July 14, 2018, 08:15:56 AM
I am not pretty sure the future of ICO but according to me, it will never die but definitely fade away by and by. Because these days many companies are more interested in airdrops for fastest result.
Activity: 308
Merit: 250
July 14, 2018, 08:10:54 AM
I think that the existing scheme will change, but gradually it will happen only in a couple of years.
I think ICO is a new way of developing of projects, i think it will live for a long time and give us great opportunities. At least i hope so, because i believe in it.
Activity: 252
Merit: 11
July 14, 2018, 06:51:44 AM
I think that the existing scheme will change, but gradually it will happen only in a couple of years.
Activity: 1050
Merit: 10
Martian Swap - Anti Whale Measures New Yield Farmi
July 14, 2018, 06:15:51 AM
Everything dies at some point. and the same will happen tooICOs but I think it's not going fast. It takes a lot of time.So don't worry now yes we have a lot of ico going on so some of them are really the scam or some of them when they come to market they already dead.But this hype will dead some time later and some time later the rate of ico release will decresed.Thats it.
Activity: 378
Merit: 10
Fast, Smart, Trustworthy
July 14, 2018, 05:47:50 AM
ICO is not going to die. You can't just look at its negatives. In fact, ICO helps to encrypt the money market to release bubbles. I think ICO must be supervised.
Activity: 84
July 14, 2018, 04:05:18 AM
Chief engineer Ripple Stefan Thomas believes that in 2018 ICO-tokens will die. one of the reasons is the strengthening of regulatory oversight and the lack of principled benefits for new coins. As Thomas notes, we do not use special currencies to buy real estate, cars, clothes, so why special tokens are needed to pay for products or services of individual start-ups, because you can use already widely circulating digital coins (bitcoin, lightcoin, ripple).
in 2018, a record growth of ico and a record number of attracted funds ....he was wrong.
Activity: 686
Merit: 104
July 14, 2018, 03:51:10 AM
Impossible is the ICO die in the future, even some counties have ban the ICO or can not invest in any crypto product, but they also have many methods participate in it, anyway when all investors are not interested in the cryptocurrencies, it will die surely.
Activity: 98
July 14, 2018, 03:49:37 AM
ICO maybe will not die. Thus the growing network of the internet I think the ICO will be more and more of that support and will also be more and more new ICO will emerge with a very nice and interesting to future developments.
Activity: 224
July 14, 2018, 03:42:39 AM
I do not know when ICO will dead because it is difficult to predict when ICO will die most likely people who say if ICO will die because many people who invest in ICO but not get profit then I do not know when ICO will die
Activity: 111
July 14, 2018, 03:37:51 AM
I don't understand why ico is going to die , I don't see any obstacles to ico ... I think they will always exist
Activity: 31
July 14, 2018, 03:17:13 AM
investors will be more careful in choosing ico where they will invest. that's good, because there will only be the best ico who dares to offer his project
Activity: 98
July 14, 2018, 03:14:21 AM
I want to believe in the bright future of ico , and hope that they will never die )
Activity: 910
Merit: 500
July 14, 2018, 03:13:40 AM
It is too early to make any predictions , no one can even say about when the ico projects will die . It is unlikely that this will happen
When will ICO die? I think it will not going to die because there still some investors in ICO and I'm pretty sure that ICO will improve it's capacity to help people to earn money and I really hope that ICO will improve it's security in order to throw the scams away from the people.
Activity: 196
July 14, 2018, 03:12:47 AM
I do not think the icas will die, but I need to clear the market from the delusional projects as soon as possible. I really do not know how it works, but I need such a work that many people break the confidence of the market like these projects
Activity: 826
Merit: 263
July 14, 2018, 03:11:25 AM
at the moment the problem seems to be a supply of ico greater than the demand. Maybe the ico will not die but the market does not take off.
Activity: 546
Merit: 252
July 14, 2018, 03:09:15 AM
ICO’s starting to the die nowadays but there will be very good projects and they will not to die. I think there must be standard for that as soon as.
Agree with you. Market really needs some professional solutions and we will definetely see that kind of projects. No reasons to think about bad future.
Activity: 126
July 14, 2018, 03:07:05 AM
I'm not sure that this will happen in the near future, looking at how last year ICO projects have accumulated a huge amount of investment, this year, this number will increase. and I'm sure that in the long term, the way to attract coins through ICO using crypto currency will only increase the demand for it. It should reflect on the price of ETH in the future)
Pages:
Jump to: