Pages:
Author

Topic: When will ICOs die? - page 30. (Read 6688 times)

Activity: 812
Merit: 100
July 03, 2018, 05:49:16 PM
Recently learned that more and more ICOs are closing deals through private sales and merely airdropping the coins. Will ICOs die, when will it?
It will not die unless there's no cryptocurrencies ICO will die.  As long crypto is there many ICO project will enter. Yes there so many ICO but not all are have a good product or project that's why we need to be careful what ICO we choose.
Activity: 79
Merit: 0
July 03, 2018, 05:45:41 PM
so many icos its silly.
Activity: 798
Merit: 104
July 03, 2018, 04:51:55 PM
It will not until there is a cryptocurrency that has a future use in the community. Every company that has a certain product will probably take this blockchain technology to their part and utilize it. And of course there are millions on companies out there.

The idea of ICOs itself is great. I am very sorry that many of these projects have turned out to be the scam. Meanwhile, in future, the best ICOs will survive and they will bring their investors real money.

Yes, that is correct, better to choose good ICO project that has a point of view interest of cryptoasset platform and you are the one who decide whether it is good to be work to promote the product or not because there is something behind on this campaign whicj is not properly develop in digital currency aspect form.
Activity: 658
Merit: 153
July 03, 2018, 04:44:47 PM
When will cryptocutrncy end icı is dead when will cryptocurrency not dead icos not dead every day stars one ico icos will not die icos is money
legendary
Activity: 2212
Merit: 1008
July 03, 2018, 04:42:43 PM
It will not until there is a cryptocurrency that has a future use in the community. Every company that has a certain product will probably take this blockchain technology to their part and utilize it. And of course there are millions on companies out there.

The idea of ICOs itself is great. I am very sorry that many of these projects have turned out to be the scam. Meanwhile, in future, the best ICOs will survive and they will bring their investors real money.
Activity: 154
July 03, 2018, 10:13:50 AM
Recently learned that more and more ICOs are closing deals through private sales and merely airdropping the coins. Will ICOs die, when will it?

ico will never die, which inevitably the number will decrease. because many investors will be selective in choosing ico because too much ico scam, but that's good, it will make ico scam become lost.
Activity: 230
Merit: 14
July 03, 2018, 08:14:52 AM
ICOs may go through changes, not every ICO is good and people are starting to discern what is good from what is bad in this crypto-world of ours.
Activity: 462
Merit: 10
July 03, 2018, 08:11:02 AM
ICO is a must-have stage for a project. Even a team with strong strength will choose to complete the project through ICO, because it will allow the pool of funds to expand so they can do more! I don't think ICO will die!
Activity: 58
July 03, 2018, 07:48:57 AM
i think ICO not die yet. because new ICO still come out with new product and promising. its not sure ICO will die because many people invest in new ICO to get more profit so i think ICO will have future.
Activity: 294
July 03, 2018, 05:52:44 AM
I do not think so. Believe that the current scheme works well. The main task is to reduce the percentage of the scam.
Activity: 700
Merit: 250
July 03, 2018, 05:41:32 AM
ICO will not die, the long journey of ICO mash. a lot of interesting new concept surely will appear in the new ICO later. with many new innovations is certainly many will make the ICO will vary.  and supported by rapidly growing technology then this would further support the ICO more advanced and developed. so for ICO dead, I guess will never because every country is thus now started opening for ICO and crypto.
Activity: 350
July 03, 2018, 05:36:34 AM
ICO by definition will not die, because otherwise the new crypto currency will not be able to enter the market with a lack of seed capital.
Activity: 68
July 03, 2018, 05:31:12 AM
lately a lot of ico are a scam, but actually, there are some nice ico and suitable to invest, but with many ico that scam does not mean ico will die, while there are ico investors, ico will never die, maybe just hard to find ico is nice and will not scam
Activity: 45
July 03, 2018, 04:43:21 AM
No one knows when ICO will die. ICO is the program most coveted by the crypto community because the results obtained from ICO are very promising, this makes some of the crypto community to make ICO as their main job. The more who join the ICO, the ICO will continue to grow.
Activity: 336
Merit: 2
July 02, 2018, 07:44:51 PM
As long as people keeps investing in ICO and blockchain technology keep growing I don't think ICO's will die, people will always invest in new crypto currency because they see it as an investment opportunity so I don't think ICO will die any time soon.
Activity: 555
Merit: 12
July 02, 2018, 07:40:18 PM
ICOS would die when investors are DEveloper are no more existing, i mean final dead but if you are talking about failure, the failure had started already and not a new thing yet
Activity: 77
July 02, 2018, 07:38:15 PM
ICO will not perish, as this is the best way to attract investment for its development. Now the ICO is at an early stage of development, so everything is just beginning.  Wink
Activity: 116
July 02, 2018, 10:36:41 AM
Not in the near future Huh If you have issues in ICO investment check this project - https://medium.com/@kelvinchain/the-post-quantum-era-of-blockchain-todays-solutions-for-the-world-of-tomorrow-16bdd970f49a Multiple blockchains with different consensus algorithms, token types, and assignments will be available. Seems cool! Cool
July 02, 2018, 05:19:14 AM
I think when ICO is 100% a scam, then there will be no more interest. But it seems like it will happen a long time.
It is true we are having  a lot of scams  propping up, there are still some good projects that are deserving  of funds. Projects may have to really distinguish themselves to get the attention of investors.
July 02, 2018, 05:16:55 AM
Government regulations is forcing ICOs to adopt new methods of raising funds it depends  on what the government  does really, we may have a situation where we see more ICOs using private sales or using exclusive airdrops to grow their projects  .Tbey only need to share the tokens, list on exchanges and then sell of their share to raise cash for further development
Pages:
Jump to: