Pages:
Author

Topic: When will ICOs die? - page 31. (Read 6688 times)

Activity: 6
Merit: 0
July 02, 2018, 05:13:18 AM
ICOs will not die, they will evolve and change with the pace of the industry,
Activity: 154
July 02, 2018, 05:12:35 AM
I think the ico will not die, unless the did not get the right funds.
But this is impossible for that to happen, if their project is promising and has a good intension.
I also wish the ico will not die, because we get earning from that by being a promoter.
Activity: 686
Merit: 250
July 02, 2018, 05:11:47 AM
I don't think ICOs will die anytime soon, it is an integral part of cryptocurrency, if it dies, the whole cryptoworld dies. On the contrary, it is now gaining popularity in the human masses, as well as airdrops.
Activity: 553
Merit: 11
July 02, 2018, 05:11:25 AM
I think when ICO is 100% a scam, then there will be no more interest. But it seems like it will happen a long time.
Activity: 197
July 02, 2018, 05:11:11 AM
They will not die, they will exist and will develop crypto world. I think the main issue for us to learn how to avoid scams and how to make good investment. Here are some tips for the beginners: https://icoguide.com/en/blog/choosing-an-ico-common-pitfalls-of-scam-icos

Activity: 420
Merit: 100
July 02, 2018, 05:07:26 AM
Recently learned that more and more ICOs are closing deals through private sales and merely airdropping the coins. Will ICOs die, when will it?
Actually no knows,I think if people stop supporting and buying, well that would be the start of falling of the ICO and if the government totally ban all crypto it is the time that all ICO and other crypto will turn to zero and eventually will die but lets be real because it not going to happen the hype is big and for sure more and more people are willing to patronize it.
Activity: 336
Next Generation Antivirus
July 02, 2018, 05:01:02 AM
According to me, as long as there is still crypto currency and still become permit then ICO will not die. I am sure that ICO will still exist even though not all ICO will gain public trust. I just hope there are parties who become official agents or official institutions that have a role in licensing the ICO. Later on, this official party has the function of monitoring ICO and overseeing the running of ICO. This is to avoid ICO scams because before ICO plunge into the community then the ICO must pass a series of permissions. I am sure if this is realized then there will be no more cases of ICO and ICO fraud is more responsible again in running the project.
Activity: 48
July 02, 2018, 04:56:33 AM
I honestly do not think ICO will die as long as there are lots of investors who are willing to invest in ICO projects. Also, I believe cryptocurrency has a great future in the world. Things like this attract investors to invest in projects, and I do not see it stopping anytime soon.
Activity: 395
July 02, 2018, 04:53:22 AM
ICO is the product generated by the crypto market. This is an excellent opportunity for developers to attract the necessary investments to create a quality product. I am sure that the ICO will not disappear. This phenomenon will develop along with the market, in my humble opinion.
Activity: 434
July 01, 2018, 05:34:52 AM
I think that ICO will always live. Because it is very profitable and excellent advertising for new coins.
Activity: 210
June 30, 2018, 10:01:09 PM
As long as there are investors who invest in ICO and believe in it - the sphere will work. Among ICO, there are really good projects for which such a way to start working on your ideas is the only way out.
Activity: 1736
Merit: 306
June 30, 2018, 09:44:58 PM
I never thought if ico will die soon, because currently there are still many investors who believe with ico and I also see a lot of ico that reach softcap or hardcap, so no need to worry about it .. ico will always be alive if there are still many investors
Activity: 168
Merit: 1
June 30, 2018, 09:20:35 PM
ICOs are still here and they continue to increase as time goes by. I don't think it will die even though some just arrive and then disappear. Some ICOs did it  and some failed. I think individuals will continue to pursue making additional income and ICO is one of their way to start.
Activity: 112
June 30, 2018, 09:12:49 PM
It is expected that fraudulent schemes with ICOs in the coming year will be settled and verified. There is evidence that in some cases there have been violations of existing rules that increase the owners' capital. The funds raised from such enterprises have already begun to disappear, and the SEC and other regulatory bodies have expressed their intention to deal with such cases.
Activity: 79
June 30, 2018, 10:43:53 AM
NEVER!
Activity: 102
June 30, 2018, 10:41:30 AM
It will not until there is a cryptocurrency that has a future use in the community. Every company that has a certain product will probably take this blockchain technology to their part and utilize it. And of course there are millions on companies out there.
Activity: 980
Merit: 294
June 30, 2018, 03:42:41 AM
If there will be no regulation, ICO will die. Regulating how the ICO launch and works will be necessary to avoid ICO to scam people because when we enter 2018, ICOs are getting more scammy like aim to raise money then run and sooner if this thing won't be resolve investors will lose their trust and no one will invest. And everyone will be doom.
Activity: 112
June 30, 2018, 03:26:40 AM
The ICOs will develop if the cryptocurrency becomes more popular around the world and will be totally legal on the governmental level. As soon as the world will create some regulations connected to the cryptocurrency, there will be less scam and people will become more interested in the ICOs.
Activity: 98
June 30, 2018, 12:31:47 AM
People continue to earn money on the ICO. They are less likely to participate in them and prefer to wait for market growth better. Well, then choose something more interesting.
Activity: 98
June 29, 2018, 12:49:36 PM
Today, the status of ICO has not yet been determined, some countries turn a blind eye, some try to settle, and some forbid completely any interaction to protect their citizens from the scams. I hope that all the same this idea will be resolved and made legal, because the technology of the blockchain system on which ICO is built is a very promising, and the ICO itself makes the investment available.
Pages:
Jump to: