Pages:
Author

Topic: When will ICOs die? - page 32. (Read 6688 times)

Activity: 61
Merit: 0
June 28, 2018, 11:28:45 PM
I believe that ICOs will not die, but we are just waiting for a change in the rules of the game in this sphere of investment. The number of ICO projects has increased dramatically and it is very difficult to find a quality project.
Activity: 79
June 28, 2018, 11:53:40 AM
I think that they will live, more gossip. I'm not investor but I'm supporting the ICO who runs the bounty campaign, if they are successful then we receive our rewards let's keep support ICO's.
Activity: 306
Merit: 100
June 28, 2018, 11:21:49 AM
Ico definitely will not die, because this direction is very attractive both for those who create projects, and for investors. The fact that there is a lot of fraud, yes, I agree, but this will all be regulated by the modern.
Activity: 91
June 28, 2018, 11:17:32 AM
It will not until there is a cryptocurrency that has a future use in the community. Every company that has a certain product will probably take this blockchain technology to their part and utilize it. And of course there are millions on companies out there.
Activity: 66
June 28, 2018, 04:54:17 AM
ICO will live still very long until there are investors. Therefore to worry about the end of an era of ICO still very much early. On the other hand there were many swindlers who raise money of investors and disappear.
Activity: 689
Merit: 102
June 27, 2018, 01:29:55 PM
I think that a big explosion is coming, which will affect not only the entire cryptoeconomy, but it will also affect a huge number of people, including those who consider the cryptocurrencies and ICO stillborn. And then there will be an even more grandiose bubble and so on. After all, it has already happened in the past many times, and there is no reason for this tradition to be interrupted.
Activity: 98
June 27, 2018, 12:41:56 PM
I do not understand exactly what you want. But beautiful projects continue to be produced. Without humanity, we can not say that the projects will disappear. As long as the projects do not disappear, it is unthinkable that the public offerings will either end up or die.
Activity: 546
Merit: 12
June 27, 2018, 07:53:07 AM
If the market does not react to a very large number of fraudulent projects, or if the government structures of each individual country do not come up with new norms of regulation for ICO, then the market of ICO can not last long. But I am sure that in the near future there will be some new mechanisms that can guarantee investors a refund of their money in case of failure of the project.
Activity: 120
Merit: 1
W12 – Blockchain protocol
June 27, 2018, 07:48:08 AM
I think that ICO will not disappear in the near future. Perhaps this will be more settled and in this business area there will be less deception while the ICO will have a completely different look.
Activity: 1428
Merit: 251
June 27, 2018, 07:44:50 AM
Recently learned that more and more ICOs are closing deals through private sales and merely airdropping the coins. Will ICOs die, when will it?

I dont think ICOs will die. Cryptocurrency right now getting more popular and i think many new peoples investing their money in this market. ICOs will die when cryptomarket die and i think it will not happen
Activity: 29
June 27, 2018, 07:38:23 AM
Recently learned that more and more ICOs are closing deals through private sales and merely airdropping the coins. Will ICOs die, when will it?
More and more ICOs are coming up weekly and they don't mind the bear market, for ICOs to die it will rather change name.
Business will keep adopting the blockchain and there will be need for ICOs.
Activity: 79
June 27, 2018, 07:13:50 AM
I think the ICO was never dead. With the increase in new projects and by providing different concepts will definitely attract more investors. And most of the projects they are able to achieve specified sales and most successful ICO project. So the ICO will succeed forever.
Activity: 529
Merit: 251
The Future Of Work
June 26, 2018, 08:21:04 PM
Why do they have to die? If the project has something to give to the world, it will find funds for this. ICO number will certainly decrease with time, but we`ll see more perspective projects i think.

Icos are closed on presales because of unknown regulation from governments, they just want to protect themselves. That's not the reason for ICOs to die.
Activity: 123
June 26, 2018, 05:14:27 PM
I guess never. Technologies develop and every day there are new projects which aim to solve different problems or want to improve different spheres of our life and so on.
Activity: 462
Merit: 11
June 26, 2018, 05:01:28 PM
Many people think that this will begin already this year. I do not believe that this will happen so quickly, but the disappointment of many investors is already very high. People stopped believing in ICO.
Activity: 26
June 26, 2018, 04:52:26 PM
They are the future of crypto, they can not die. If the people stop investing and managers stop coming up with new ideas because of the market, the crypto maybe will die, but that is almost impossible! Hope so, at least.
Activity: 882
Merit: 102
PayAccept - Worldwide payments accepted in seconds
June 26, 2018, 04:43:40 PM
Same question like when new real companies will end? Probably never, new companies are founded and old companies coming to the end.
Activity: 196
Merit: 10
June 26, 2018, 04:41:58 PM
I think that it will never happen. ICO will always be with us and we will see a lot of new technologies.
Activity: 238
June 26, 2018, 04:40:41 PM
I think that the end of the ICO will not happen yet. If only large players invest in projects, projects will lose a community whose role is very important. It is the community that makes the project popular and necessary.
Activity: 252
Revolutionizing Brokerage of Personal Data
June 26, 2018, 04:38:02 PM
Any of the projects in the crypt will die if it becomes not popular. I think that ICO is becoming less popular due to the large number of scams and it may be that in a few months no one will deal with them.
Pages:
Jump to: