Pages:
Author

Topic: When will ICOs die? - page 28. (Read 6688 times)

Activity: 167
Merit: 0
July 06, 2018, 07:24:34 AM
Recently learned that more and more ICOs are closing deals through private sales and merely airdropping the coins. Will ICOs die, when will it?

In my opinion cryptocurrency is one of the best innovation that fits the technology in the current era. From stone age to bronze up until now where in our classic money which is paper bill or coins are being used. Then having computers and gadgets it is already time for a change where in we used our newly build technology for economic change.
Activity: 1750
Merit: 118
July 06, 2018, 07:18:01 AM
I also don't think that ICOs will die in the nearest future. Of course, today there are more and more startups and some of them can be unsuccessful. But there are so many great projects and absolutely transparent ICOs! It is too early to speak about ICOs death.

Ya right. Ico's cant just die because they are indemand nowadays . ico did bring color to the life of cryptocurrencies because if there arent any ico's . i dont think we can have a bounty or a signature campaign.

Though ico did bring a bad reputation to the public because of scam reports that oftenly occured. 

But overall , not ico are bad . you cant also get scammed if you are only doing your own research before you invest on them.
Activity: 67
July 06, 2018, 07:04:24 AM
I also don't think that ICOs will die in the nearest future. Of course, today there are more and more startups and some of them can be unsuccessful. But there are so many great projects and absolutely transparent ICOs! It is too early to speak about ICOs death.
Activity: 95
July 06, 2018, 06:56:46 AM
I would not think ICO-s will die nowadays. Sure, private sales are important to them, but think that most of them will keep the crowdsale as well. I find ICO-s to be an important factor of the crypto ecosystem.
Activity: 66
July 06, 2018, 05:32:12 AM
ICO will live still very long until there are investors. Therefore to worry about the end of an era of ICO still very much early. On the other hand there were many swindlers who raise money of investors and disappear. And thanks to them the smaller sums are invested in good projects considerably.
Activity: 742
Merit: 251
July 06, 2018, 02:16:06 AM
ICO's will never die because of As long as people are willing to invest their money into an ICO there will be ICO's. but if people are not willing to invest their money into an ICO then it will die but i don't think so it's happen because as long as people are more joining into ICO as much as possible
Activity: 4
July 06, 2018, 02:04:05 AM
i don't think ICOs is going to die, from my little understanding, it has come to stay.
Activity: 56
July 06, 2018, 02:00:37 AM
ICO's will die if there will be no investors at all. ICO's will die if all countries will implement a total ban on them. ICO is still very strong and enthusiastic to create a new ICO again. That's because of the many enthusiasts who follow ICO . But It is unlikely that in the future there will be such a rapid growth in the price of tokens in ICO which we saw in 2016-17.
Activity: 434
Merit: 10
July 06, 2018, 01:47:46 AM
Recently learned that more and more ICOs are closing deals through private sales and merely airdropping the coins. Will ICOs die, when will it?
there are many businesses that start quickly and quickly finish, the blockchain is not to blame, the ICO will die when the startup projects begin to evolve, and will find an even more simple and reliable system, but for now I think we have a lot of time! the future of blockchain is clear!
Activity: 1366
Merit: 107
SOL.BIOKRIPT.COM
July 06, 2018, 01:41:27 AM
Do not worry ICO's will still exist if investors still want to invest on it. As long as investors getting profits on ICO's they will not getting tired of investing. Crypto investors are everywhere some are coming in and some are getting out but i think only few people are getting out in the world of cryptocurrency because once a person involve in it, they never think to get out specially if they saw how great the blockchain technology is.
Activity: 644
Merit: 103
July 06, 2018, 01:17:18 AM
ICO will not die, i think ICO will become more popular years later, because in some ICO, investors can get much capital gain in a year or two, this fact will take many investor to come and invest their money on ICO. And also cryptocurrency bring promising future, it will be a incresing factor too
Activity: 154
July 06, 2018, 01:09:37 AM
Maybe a few years later ico no longer calls this name, but another name, another way. At that time, it was a more advanced and safe ico.
Activity: 42
July 06, 2018, 01:00:44 AM
Ico will not die because fundraising activities will not end. The new cryptocurrency project cannot be funded through the stock market, so this kind of private financing will not disappear, and only new methods will be substituted to replace it.
Activity: 420
July 06, 2018, 12:54:17 AM
ICO's never die in this market, crowdfunding is the part of cryptocommunity.
Only number of ICO wil huge decrease, i think it hapened in 1 -2 years
Activity: 938
Merit: 137
July 06, 2018, 12:52:12 AM
The difficulties of the current ICO are related to the general fall of the crypto-currency market, and not because ICO projects are bad or ill-prepared. By itself, this activity is still very promising and very useful, even despite the high level of fraud in it. Even despite the high percentage of fraud, ICO projects are still in good demand. Therefore, I do not think that in the near future the ICO will disappear as a kind of activity.
Activity: 378
“The Premier Digital Asset Management Ecosystem”
July 06, 2018, 12:42:25 AM
ICO is not easy to die, if we expect them and invest in them, the market will grow and develop stronger, trust ico, they are the place to create wealth for you.
Activity: 69
July 06, 2018, 12:36:14 AM
IF the country begin carefully regulate the ICO and the Investor doesnt believe to invest their money
ICOs will truly die.
Activity: 994
Merit: 117
July 06, 2018, 12:31:32 AM
if no one else believes in ICO and investors do not want to invest in ICO I think it will be the end of ICO, but almost every day ICO just keep coming and investors are still investing in it so difficult in the near future predict when ICO will die.
Activity: 31
July 05, 2018, 10:01:42 PM
At the moment, ICO is one of the most advanced tools for investment. It has much more advantages than a classic IPO does. I think that people who have learned from bad experience will be more careful in analyzing projects and, therefore, only the most block chain start-ups will receive financing.
Activity: 112
July 05, 2018, 12:03:27 PM
The ICO will die if the popularity of cryptocurrency disappears and people stop investing in projects, and so the ICO will live for a long time, as for deceptive projects, only more of them will become.

ICOs will die only, and only, if the whole market collapses and cease to exist. That's never gonna happen so even if the market is almost dead somebody will eventually want to create something new and he'll launch an ICO.
Pages:
Jump to: