Pages:
Author

Topic: When will ICOs die? - page 51. (Read 6688 times)

Activity: 453
Merit: 101
RISE WITH RAYS FOR THE FUTURE
May 12, 2018, 02:50:17 AM
This is a growing rapid moments for Cryptos where so many investors are enthusiastic in investing their funds in other earn good returns over time. So, I honestly doubt the death of many ICOs a all except for the ones that are merely unable to raise required capital sums either at their Private sales or Public placement.
More so, I feel there are some scrupulous investors who shall deliberately shun their ICOs after gathering more than capital invested from participants,  scam them and flee. This is the more reason why we need to be extra careful investing or participating in unfaithful or deceitful ICOs.
Activity: 196
Merit: 0
May 12, 2018, 02:42:49 AM
Of course it is still very far when discussing the matter of the death of ICO. Seeing that the longer it is that more and more ICO projects are emerging. Although many projects are failing. However, I see many successful projects as well.
Activity: 336
Merit: 10
May 12, 2018, 02:33:49 AM
May be Icos will not completely die but I guess that their number will be gradually reducing.Some people have already lost their money because of scammers and now the are more carefull with their choice.
Activity: 2142
Merit: 183
May 12, 2018, 02:25:16 AM
Recently learned that more and more ICOs are closing deals through private sales and merely airdropping the coins. Will ICOs die, when will it?
ICO do not intend to die yet, they want and will develop. They have been and still have a decent demand from investors. While we still have the problem of fraud in the conduct of the ICO, this problem is solved by the regulation of this process by state bodies or public organizations.
ICO as a whole still plays a positive role in the creation of new promising and diverse tokens and as yet there is no alternative to this necessary process.
Activity: 35
May 12, 2018, 02:11:49 AM
in my opinion it will not happen. They will surely overcome the problems that occur if it harms them. ICO is the most sought-after investor to invest so ICO is not that easy to die because of the many ICO enthusiasts. We'd better help ICO develop better and avoid scam ICOs.
Activity: 266
Merit: 11
May 12, 2018, 02:11:38 AM
No, it seems that ICOs should be following some straight rules but it is a wonderful new tool for make the ideas real. In fact they should probably improve and become much more transparent. DAO - it is the future of ICOs.
Activity: 224
May 12, 2018, 02:08:46 AM
I don't think ico will die, as long as the password world is still running, ico won't die.

The blockchain and ico with practical applications will continue to grow, and some bad ico will be eliminated.
Activity: 168
May 12, 2018, 01:55:47 AM
I think ICO will live long until investors appear. Therefore, it is still very early to worry about the end of the ICO era. On the other hand, there were a lot of scammers who collect money from investors and disappear. Therefore, ICO will remain, but the number will decrease many times.
May 12, 2018, 01:41:53 AM
Why I hear this quesion so frequently? It is not the best time for ICOs and crypto in general but it is alive already many years and I strongly believe that it become future currency of whole world. As it brings money both for companies who launch ICos and investors. I guess there will be less anmount of ICOs in the future but they wil still exist
Activity: 700
Merit: 500
May 12, 2018, 01:23:09 AM
ICO's will die soon enough. Just like it was necessary to build up the community, now it's necessary to get rid of them to improve the community. Until now we needed quantity over quality. Now we need quality over quantity.
Activity: 56
Merit: 2
May 12, 2018, 01:18:18 AM
So the kind of start-ups like ICO is rapidly gaining popularity among entrepreneurs and greedy for user "coins" dealers, and is causing less and less confidence in potential investors. "The era of the ICO has passed" - crypt enthusiasts crying enthusiastically crying, authors of really cool ideas, who do not have the means, unfortunately, to implement them. "It's getting harder to raise funds every day," echo marketers and companies that conduct ICO "on a turn-key basis." Has the ICO boom really passed and why is it more difficult to raise funds? I express my humble opinion.

I want to say at once - I do not think that ICO has outlived itself, but I can not disagree with the idea that it is becoming more difficult to collect money every day. Why is this happening? Because every day several dozens of projects come to the market and 99% of them are real rubbish. The ICO market is becoming a dump, and not every investor has a desire to go over the mountains of garbage to find a worthwhile project.

I will give you one very simple example that perfectly illustrates why the credibility of ICO is constantly decreasing. I work with projects in the field of crypto currency as a marketer and often communicate with various people (let's call them potential customers) who want to cooperate. Recently, more and more often they come to me with the question: "I want ICO, can I hold it"? And like, it's all nothing, but just what kind of ICO the client wants - he does not know. He has no idea, no experience with crypto-currencies, and often no money. He just heard that now projects that go to the ICO collect several million dollars and also wants several million dollars. What? Blocking? What a blockage! SEC? And what kind of an animal is this? Well, you (I mean it) know it all, so you can implement such a project ... I will answer right away - I can not, because I do not want to put my hand to the "zaseraniyu" of the market and cherish my reputation ...

However, the thesis that in the era of gold rush earns first of all the one who sells shovels, no one canceled and everyone wants to earn. The constantly growing market of related services and the growing number of companies that are willing to host the ICO for you, and at the same time the growth of the amounts they request, while reducing the quality of the services provided, does not contribute to the growth of confidence in the ICO today. I will give you an example of a dialogue that I had with representatives of a fairly widely known agency in the crypto-circles, when we with one of my clients came to their office to find out how much the advertising company costs today:
Activity: 560
Merit: 101
May 12, 2018, 12:35:49 AM
I think the ICO was never dead. With the increase in new projects and by providing different concepts will definitely attract more investors. And most of the projects they are able to achieve specified sales and most successful ICO project. So the ICO will succeed forever.
May 12, 2018, 12:09:06 AM
It seems so far away to talk about the death of ICO. Until now, there are so many ICOs emerging. indeed many ICO projects are failing, but not a few successful ICO projects. I think it will still stay long enough for this ICO.
Activity: 1022
Merit: 256
May 11, 2018, 11:53:50 PM
Recently learned that more and more ICOs are closing deals through private sales and merely airdropping the coins. Will ICOs die, when will it?

ICOs will never die. That will not happen because there are still brilliant and truly helpful projects conducting ICOs until now. There are still a significant number of ICOs that have passed the very meticulous scrutiny of many large ICO investors. In fact, some ICOs are already successful in their private sales that their hardcaps are almost sold out in that phase alone. It reflects how great their projects are.  
Activity: 126
May 11, 2018, 11:52:28 PM
They will be die when there is a new kind of technology that could replace them and might be more secure and hopefully are the better one. But ICO will stay remain for a long time.
Activity: 658
Merit: 20
May 11, 2018, 11:48:45 PM
I see more and more projects growing every day and it signifies if more and more people believe in crypto, the development of crypto is so great I do not think about ico that will soon die as you say
Activity: 221
Merit: 1
May 11, 2018, 11:47:32 PM
I don't for now icos will die its the time for growing crypto so the good once will remain.
Activity: 406
May 11, 2018, 11:45:39 PM
I dont think ICOs will die in the near future or never. An ICO might not be successful but there will be another one that will emerge. Probably when bitcoin dies and other major cryptos cease to exist, ICO will go away with it but its not likely to happen. ICOs will always be around the corner because people will always continue to innovate and create new things.
Activity: 1162
Merit: 1
Base.protocol
May 11, 2018, 11:41:45 PM
Its like saying when will new discovery stop. Blockchain Technology is spreading like wild fire, use case is also increasing.  So, there will always be new coin , new ICO in the market. What will change is approach to sales. Most will go into private sales.
Activity: 92
May 11, 2018, 11:35:54 PM
I do not think that the ICO will die as long as there is demand for ICO and there will be always an ICO but for  me i do not think that the ICO will die because they will keep promoting there ICO any way
Pages:
Jump to: