Pages:
Author

Topic: When will ICOs die? - page 58. (Read 6688 times)

Activity: 294
Merit: 114
April 26, 2018, 04:35:40 AM
I think ico will never die. I do not think at all that it is possible to talk about the death of ICO with such confidence, because there are many prostitutes and companies that do not have the purpose of deceiving someone.  There is always online business on the internet. And they are the future.  So that is why ico is needed. For me, PAytomat became such a company. And the people in this forum is needed. By investing in a company with a good reputation and a promising future, you thus do not give the ICO a chance to die. We all will always needed for icos and for promoting so much online business on the internet. So that we can get a lot profit in the future.
Activity: 100
Merit: 0
April 26, 2018, 04:33:39 AM
As of now i don't think there is any reason to know when it will die. Because ICOs are doing great now and it contributes greatly online. And it has popularized since it started gaining countless users. So for now i don't think that it will die yet.
Activity: 28
April 26, 2018, 04:19:51 AM
I do not think at all that it is possible to talk about the death of ICO with such confidence, because there are many prostitutes and companies that do not have the purpose of deceiving someone.  And they are the future.  For me, PAytomat became such a company.  By investing in a company with a good reputation and a promising future, you thus do not give the ICO a chance to die.
Activity: 303
Merit: 15
April 26, 2018, 03:41:02 AM
As long as the encryption world exists, I believe that ICO will continue, especially after several years of improvement, and national policies will also guide its healthy development.
Activity: 910
Merit: 257
April 25, 2018, 05:10:27 PM
Recently learned that more and more ICOs are closing deals through private sales and merely airdropping the coins. Will ICOs die, when will it?

I don't think so; ICOs are an integral part of the cryptocurrency market because many people actually venture in them, especially the beginners which surely becomes more and more each and every day. Also, even for the seasoned ones, ICOs are a good venture to either join or invest it because it's easy to commit to it, and it does give a good profit in the long run. Another good reason is that it doesn't take too long to realize, usually taking only a couple of months, which is fair enough to wait out.
Activity: 350
Merit: 10
April 25, 2018, 05:07:46 PM
Recently learned that more and more ICOs are closing deals through private sales and merely airdropping the coins. Will ICOs die, when will it?

An ICO will only die if it is fraud and does not support any product to be able to build a community. Only fake ICO will die, iCO which only leverage on the people's money. ICO with honest desire will not die but will continue it's platform and will satisfy investors until it will succeed.
Activity: 84
April 25, 2018, 05:00:33 PM
Year 2018 will be still hide for the ICOs, the decrease will happen in 2020
Activity: 434
Merit: 100
Distributed Intelligent IoT Technology
April 25, 2018, 04:58:42 PM
The founders of the ICO projects come to the realization that it is more interesting to find one big investor than to collect crowdaming dust particles on the Internet.

I don't think it will happen. collect the money from one investor, much more difficult than with 1000 investors on the Internet. Don't talk nonsense. This is the essence of the ICO's capabilities
legendary
Activity: 1442
Merit: 1001
April 25, 2018, 04:45:53 PM
there is the possibility that ICO will die if there is no more investors who believe to invest their capital in ICO proyrk. it has been proven that some ICOs always fail to achieve hardcap and their coin price is below the ICO price

that's one of the reasons. and investors are starting to disbelieve with ICO's if the project doesn't go as planned, and most importantly the token price at market is below the ICO price. it may be that makes investors start to not trust and believe with ICO's
Activity: 182
April 25, 2018, 04:40:55 PM
I don't think they'll die as long as people are willing to invest in projects. They're the same principle as kickstarters, if people like a product, they'll invest in it.

We might see more regulations and people becoming less likely to invest in them, because of the scams, but i think the good ICOs will survive in the end.
Activity: 187
April 25, 2018, 04:38:46 PM
there is the possibility that ICO will die if there is no more investors who believe to invest their capital in ICO proyrk. it has been proven that some ICOs always fail to achieve hardcap and their coin price is below the ICO price
Activity: 308
Merit: 15
April 25, 2018, 04:32:31 PM
The founders of the ICO projects come to the realization that it is more interesting to find one big investor than to collect crowdaming dust particles on the Internet.
Activity: 728
Merit: 250
April 25, 2018, 03:07:35 AM
I really don't expect that ICO will fall or die someday. This is a great prospect for the investors and bounty hunters to select the most promising project to gain more profits and benefits. ICO, the Initial Coin Offering has offered us many benefits such as easing the investors to get the bonus for buying the token during ICO, ensuring the good concept of a project, and spreading the project into the larger community.
So, why should ICO die? I really believe that ICO will always last because it gives many benefits.
Activity: 453
Merit: 104
April 25, 2018, 02:33:21 AM
The advantage for project that launch ICO is they can get liquidity for their coin and in this case airdrop is better. But aidropping the coins is not fair for serious investors who invest in project that share dividend.
Activity: 224
April 25, 2018, 02:29:28 AM
I think that's never gonna happen . New projects will replace old ones . At the moment, they are built on the Etherium network, in the future there will be another network
Activity: 140
Merit: 12
April 25, 2018, 02:25:17 AM
When everyone is not convinced of it, and there are new ways to raise funds, it will be abandoned by people. But funding will continue, and many projects still need to get initial capital through the participation of the general public.
Activity: 350
Merit: 107
April 25, 2018, 02:23:14 AM
In my opinion the more ICO in the market the more investors interested with it because ICO also a way of creating a money I mean the businessman wanted always to do ICO because they can generate a lot of dollars and they can calculating the project familiarity the amount of investors and the amount of the people interested with the project through ICO businessman benefited with it. so expected this year more ICO to be launch..
Activity: 420
Merit: 100
April 23, 2018, 02:20:04 PM
Not sure why you used ICO in connection with airdrops... but as for the question: I think some governmental regulation may influence the usage of ICOs for crowdfunding. We already know about some such cases when the ICO organizers got to prison because of some legal issues.
Activity: 112
April 23, 2018, 01:56:15 AM
Wow, this is an adult talking.... I am impressed.
Activity: 951
Merit: 250
April 20, 2018, 07:05:44 PM
Chief engineer Ripple Stefan Thomas believes that in 2018 ICO-tokens will die. one of the reasons is the strengthening of regulatory oversight and the lack of principled benefits for new coins. As Thomas notes, we do not use special currencies to buy real estate, cars, clothes, so why special tokens are needed to pay for products or services of individual start-ups, because you can use already widely circulating digital coins (bitcoin, lightcoin, ripple).
Exactly and I think bitcoin,lightcoin and the rest can transact payments for a product. If ICO will die so soon then how can it be? I guess despite the lack of regulatory,it can overcome this year and it won't die. There are thousands of people who can do something on this. So probably,there is no such date or year when will ICO die. Though they already mentioned that information but then it is only a prediction still.
Pages:
Jump to: