Pages:
Author

Topic: When will ICOs die? - page 55. (Read 6688 times)

Activity: 316
Merit: 100
May 01, 2018, 03:50:39 PM
I believe that no less than a year ICO will exist in the current format, after which it is possible ICO will be modified. The idea itself will not disappear in the near future, so do not worry.
Activity: 266
Merit: 10
May 01, 2018, 03:45:02 PM
I think until that time, this way of attracting investments will be relevant until it is essentially not taxed by any taxes and brings benefits to both companies and investors.
Activity: 210
Merit: 0
May 01, 2018, 03:41:06 PM
When all ideas are exhausted!!!!
:-)
Activity: 279
Merit: 11
May 01, 2018, 03:22:51 PM
I think it impossible to ico die or end because there's so many upcoming I see in a website it would be happen if no one interesting in investing and supporting in ico. but  that's impossible because there's so many investors invest in ico because its really profitable to them.
Activity: 406
Merit: 109
May 01, 2018, 03:03:51 PM
Recently learned that more and more ICOs are closing deals through private sales and merely airdropping the coins. Will ICOs die, when will it?

I am not really in oppose to ICOs, I know there are a lot ICOs having private fundings, others are sold to pools and a lot are scams as well.
But again, ICO is still an amazing business entity which gives opportunities to business to raise funds and opportunity to ICO participants to get there hands on a good project in a good price and be a part of it as an early adopter.

There will be projects coming in future and they will need fund raising and not every ICO can get private fundings, ICO has a long run in coming future per my understanding.
Activity: 952
Merit: 274
May 01, 2018, 02:50:31 PM
Recently learned that more and more ICOs are closing deals through private sales and merely airdropping the coins. Will ICOs die, when will it?
The life of the ICOs depends on the investors. The ICOs will continuing to exist if the investors will keep patronizing it. Try to observe the cryptocurrency market and you will find out that many investors are still prefer to make investment with ICOs.
Activity: 224
May 01, 2018, 02:48:47 PM
Many people are hoping for more ICOs to come then suddenly you will ask when they will die. We need ICOs because it gives alot of opportunities for everyone.
Activity: 700
Merit: 110
May 01, 2018, 02:47:02 PM
At the moment, there is no alternative to ICO. Therefore, I think that ICO will continue to exist for a long time.
Activity: 378
May 01, 2018, 02:04:34 PM
I don't think ICOs will die. ICOs are open every month, there are also a lot of junk projects, but now this is a wave so it can not be stopped yet. I think there will be projects with the idea of ensuring safety for investors in the future to make ICOs safer. ICOs will be less and less, but there will be many projects that will benefit the community in the future. That was my thought.
Activity: 104
May 01, 2018, 01:37:23 PM
I think that only promising projects will come out on ICO, with existing work products, but it will be later
Activity: 98
May 01, 2018, 01:25:50 PM
I do not think ICO will ever die, because now many ICOs are popping up and many are investing in ICO too, so to make ICO die is very difficult (in my personal opinion).
Activity: 294
Merit: 21
May 01, 2018, 01:23:39 PM
ICO will live still very long until there are investors. Therefore to worry about the end of an era of ICO still very much early. On the other hand there were many swindlers who raise money of investors and disappear.
Activity: 70
May 01, 2018, 01:15:08 PM
I do not think that ICO will die out at least not in the coming years. Although their coins is already sold before that but some projects will still leave part of the share to the ICO to the public instead of private sale.
Activity: 280
May 01, 2018, 01:08:51 PM
I don't think it will die, time after time there will be a project that bring a fresh and more innovative than before, people wants something new, better and if its possible surely profitable.

When viewed from this trip the digital currency is getting known and the chances of death are very small. And ICO will die when no developers want to develop ICO or cooperate with blockchain, then that in ICO will definitely die
Activity: 406
Merit: 11
Until the end of time
April 29, 2018, 08:41:42 PM
ICOs will not die, it will continue to exist, why many ICO are  closing deal on the private sales is because of the regulations, regulation is gradually coming into the space and some ICO might be affected so most ICO are taking caution not to go to ICO rather do it privately. but that won't kill ICO, so countries are not yet regulating cryptos
Activity: 952
Merit: 250
April 29, 2018, 08:27:11 PM
To be honest i am in favor to have restrictions with ICOs. There must be a deep research and investigation before they can file an ICO posting. I know bitcointalk can do or can help about this.
If we have a clean ICO,  we can have a trustworthy crypto currency.

Activity: 81
April 29, 2018, 08:15:26 PM
I don't thinks ICOs wil die. The time may come that the number of them may come to minimal but they won't disappear completely. The creators  will continue to build them just like the many businessmen who are trying to build businesses. They are giving us businesses so I think there's nothing wrong to what they are doing.
Activity: 1319
Merit: 593
In #Bitcoin me trust
April 27, 2018, 09:21:27 AM
ICO's are great option for crowdfunding but they are being used to trade upon user trust. There are too much SCAM projects, no rules, too much ICO's around etc. ICO's must provide funding for projects but they create tokens and they are being traded on markets which has no value in fact. ICO owner collects all the fund and the token owners sell to others. This must have some rules in near future. But I believe the Waves platform will solve this issue with smart contracts and Tokenomica.
Activity: 280
April 27, 2018, 09:17:09 AM
Lately I personally stopped all my activities which involves ICOs including bounties and focused on the existing coins in the market. But now I realized ICO still has the highest potential of ROI. There would always be new projects and ideas which means ICO will stay for a long time
Activity: 347
The Future Of Work
April 27, 2018, 09:11:17 AM
I think that we are at the very beginning of the ICO development. It will be trasformed by new requirements of government regulations and new market forces. I expect that there will be a new type of ICO - personal. We will be able to invest in not a team, but a person.
Pages:
Jump to: