Pages:
Author

Topic: When will ICOs die? - page 57. (Read 6688 times)

Activity: 1232
Merit: 250
April 26, 2018, 08:46:44 AM
More and more ICO are fraud and scum. But I believe that good projects can always stand out among scammers and such projects will exist for a long time. Maybe the peak of activity has already been passed, but it still remains a very good way to raise funds

Not all ICOs are fraud. Many ICOs have genuine reasons to be here. If you consider the fact that blockchain is the future, ICOs will probably keep on coming. And out of many ICOs you will someday find them grow rapidly. Some are generally scammers but many ICOs fails as well.
So, I think and I want Better ICOs keep on coming.
Activity: 266
Merit: 0
April 26, 2018, 08:38:01 AM
More and more ICO are fraud and scum. But I believe that good projects can always stand out among scammers and such projects will exist for a long time. Maybe the peak of activity has already been passed, but it still remains a very good way to raise funds
Activity: 252
Merit: 100
April 26, 2018, 08:29:32 AM
I`m totally don`t think that the ICO will die as long as there is demand for ICO and there will be always an ICO but for  me i do not think that the ICO will die because they will keep promoting there ICO any way
Activity: 167
April 26, 2018, 08:26:40 AM
Hopefully what you say is not true,
Many people live, earn a living and invest in ICO,
I think ICO is very useful for everyone,
Many will be harmed if ico dies
Activity: 266
April 26, 2018, 08:26:23 AM
In my opinion , ICO will continue to grow , and will exist even on 2020, cause many people continue to raise project and have a great deal dealing with money Smiley  thanks for wonderful question , hope I do help you a lot   
Activity: 154
Merit: 10
April 26, 2018, 08:21:44 AM
In my opinion, the ICO disappears a little and people do not trust it because after a certain time it simply disappears and people will invest in another way
Activity: 180
Merit: 102
dApps Development Automation Platform
April 26, 2018, 08:16:49 AM
It will not until there is a cryptocurrency that has a future use in the community. Every company that has a certain product will probably take this blockchain technology to their part and utilize it. And of course there are millions on companies out there.
Activity: 364
Merit: 100
April 26, 2018, 08:13:32 AM
In my opinion, the ISO will continue to exist, and this is due to the fact that many investors want to support good and promising projects.
Activity: 322
Global loyalty & rewards
April 26, 2018, 08:07:47 AM
ICO dies only when it was banned at the legislative level. Although even in this case there will be those who are trying to get their startups through this system.
Activity: 98
April 26, 2018, 08:04:36 AM
I don't think ICO's will die as long as there are more and more companies wanting to promote there service and products, as long as they want to invest  in cryptocurrencies and as long as there are people who wants to support these companies, ICOs will remain and stay in cryptoworld. ICOs give oppportunities to people to earn in cryptoworld even without spending their fiat moneys in exchange of tokens and coins and that is the reason why ICOs will not die for they know that they will always be supported by these people.

Activity: 350
TRONscratch.com
April 26, 2018, 08:01:02 AM
Recently learned that more and more ICOs are closing deals through private sales and merely airdropping the coins. Will ICOs die, when will it?

I don't think that all ICO will eventually die since many ICO do serve their true purpose. This are the ICO which exist due to its usage and importance.
Activity: 252
Merit: 13
April 26, 2018, 07:57:59 AM
ISO as a way to attract investors to the project will die only if the entire crypto industry dies. Perhaps in the near future we will see the creation of mechanisms to protect investors from fraudulent projects - this is a more likely and desired future.
Activity: 112
April 26, 2018, 05:49:56 AM
I bought BEEFY tokens in Bank4YOU ICO. They have already list token BEEFY on exchange Mercatox and IDEX. Now I HOLD, because I think that project is very perspective and I will gain a good profit!
Activity: 140
April 26, 2018, 05:10:40 AM
Recently learned that more and more ICOs are closing deals through private sales and merely airdropping the coins. Will ICOs die, when will it?

I think ICOs are already dying, the top of ICOs' popularity was in the middle of 2017 when projects could earn really big money. Today's ICOs are just echoes
Activity: 53
April 26, 2018, 05:02:26 AM
No one will buy their coins if they dont sell it to public. We are those who buy their tokens. Me personally not intrested in coins that wasnt public sold on ICOs,but just came to exchanges to make some easy profit. Crypto is about decentralization!
Activity: 107
April 26, 2018, 04:59:49 AM
My opinion we have enough time. We will still earn a lot of money on iso. The main thing is to choose projects responsibly.
Activity: 18
April 26, 2018, 04:51:50 AM
While there is a new way more attractive to investors, ICO will then fade away. But it is not going to happen so soon as ICOs give many benefits to the market.
Activity: 181
April 26, 2018, 04:47:08 AM
I think it won't die. It will change game of crowdfounding forever. Icos are only at the beginning of their way, I think ICOs market will be better and better every year.
Activity: 173
April 26, 2018, 04:45:09 AM
I think the ico will not die, unless the did not get the right funds. But this is impossible for that to happen, if their project is promising and has a good intension. I also wish the ico will not die, because we get earning from that by being a promoter.
Activity: 39
April 26, 2018, 04:39:20 AM
I think ICO won't die. If ICO die, the whole industry is collapse.
Pages:
Jump to: