Pages:
Author

Topic: When will ICOs die? - page 54. (Read 6688 times)

Activity: 1092
Merit: 501
May 05, 2018, 06:04:10 PM
Recently learned that more and more ICOs are closing deals through private sales and merely airdropping the coins. Will ICOs die, when will it?
Unless in some point in the future governments of the world ban icos we are not going to see the death of icos at all, there are many icos coming every day with new ideas and new applications for the blockchain, some of them are good and some of them are bad, but when you take into account the amount of money that developers can make with an ico and the amount of money that investors can make when a coin skyrockets the incentive to keep icos alive is simply too strong.
Activity: 196
Merit: 0
May 05, 2018, 05:49:48 PM
ICO will not die , many people still don't know about ICO
ICO and crypto currency are working on same line so ICO won't die ok
Activity: 107
May 05, 2018, 11:27:37 AM
Never. I sincerely hope so. I see huge prospects and opportunities in iso to make money. the main thing that there were no problems with governments
Activity: 448
Merit: 12
May 05, 2018, 11:20:57 AM
I don't think ICO will die. As long as the cryptocurrency is still alive, the ICO will be alive because ICO is a product of cryptocurrency development. Today, the development of cryptocurrency is dependent on ICO.
Activity: 80
May 05, 2018, 11:18:07 AM
Year 2018 will be still hide for the ICOs, the decrease will happen in 2020

I just think ico is hard to kill. That is, many support it. Ico we do not know when it will end. In 2020 I think many have joined it. ico. so let's not worry because it does not end and we just need to believe it because of this ico lift our lives.
Activity: 53
May 05, 2018, 11:04:15 AM
Year 2018 will be still hide for the ICOs, the decrease will happen in 2020
Activity: 31
May 05, 2018, 11:02:10 AM
It's very early to talk about that. It's cool to see that people are talking about it though because it can happen if there was a large attack on crypto.
Activity: 28
May 04, 2018, 06:48:18 AM
As long as they could still gain profit. If the people would no longer trust ICOs then maybe it will be its end. For now I think it could still go on for sometime.
Activity: 98
May 01, 2018, 04:41:19 PM
The ICOs will develop if the cryptocurrency becomes more popular around the world and will be totally legal on the governmental level. As soon as the world will create some regulations connected to the cryptocurrency, there will be less scam and people will become more interested in the ICOs.
Activity: 882
Merit: 112
Your Data Belongs To You
May 01, 2018, 04:39:29 PM
Recently learned that more and more ICOs are closing deals through private sales and merely airdropping the coins. Will ICOs die, when will it?

I dont understand how the possibility of ICOs dieing is correlated to reasons you stated.
Nevertheless, no they wont die out, they will evolve and get better, look at The Abyss DAICO.
Activity: 126
May 01, 2018, 04:39:20 PM
Today, the status of ICO has not yet been determined, some countries turn a blind eye, some try to settle, and some forbid completely any interaction to protect their citizens from the scams. I hope that all the same this idea will be resolved and made legal, because the technology of the blockchain system on which ICO is built is a very promising, and the ICO itself makes the investment available.
Activity: 266
Merit: 101
The revolutionary AI gaming ecosystem
May 01, 2018, 04:36:24 PM
When people stop thinking they are going to be money machines and I don't think that will happen quite yet, probably will take another 6 months if not a year. Once people wake up and smell the cheese and have had sour experiences, the glory stories will stop and everything should go back to nominal raises and nominal expectations.
Activity: 336
Merit: 14
May 01, 2018, 04:32:03 PM
When all ideas are exhausted!!!!
:-)

and that is not possible at all .
bcoz if ideas will be exhausted then development of human brain also would be stopped .
a problem can have many ideas and many of them can be successful but best one will gain more popularity . that is the logic when similar projects have huge difference in price and hype .
Activity: 27
May 01, 2018, 04:31:55 PM
Some projects understand that issue and they locked a specific allocation of the project for only crowdsale (for community) , most of the recent projects are not understanding it , projects like (Nucleus Vision, loki , Nexo , Dfinity , and many more are sold out in private sale , and giving 10-30$ dollar airdrop to the community members , that's gives the negative impact on community , ) Icos are not dying , Private investors are killing Icos , It's the easiest way for a ico to raise funds without any hustle,
Activity: 336
Merit: 14
May 01, 2018, 04:25:41 PM

if any ICO do not airdrop its coin then it does not mean it will die .
also private sales are just a part of entire sale . they have separate budget for presale and main crowdsale .
so i don't think ICOs will end even in future .
Activity: 224
May 01, 2018, 04:23:16 PM
i dont think icos will ever die,, but i think in time investors will no longer be stupid enough to invest in just any ico.. whc will make it more difficult for icos to raise money
Activity: 199
May 01, 2018, 04:12:03 PM
I think that the ICO will not die. it seems to me that on the contrary every year they will become more
Activity: 486
Merit: 101
May 01, 2018, 04:08:46 PM
ICO is the most convenient way to raise money for your ideas. I think that soon mechanisms will be developed that will reduce the number of fraudulent projects.
Activity: 204
Merit: 11
May 01, 2018, 03:59:29 PM
As long as cryptocurrencies dont die, initial coin offerings will not die. Yes it feels like they are every day hundred new initial coin offerings launching. THey are flooding the cryptomarket everyday with new coins and tokens who have zero use case. But everyone want to make fast money, and thats why those "Devs" will not stopp to create new coins. And there are always enough people who are willing to invest their hard earned money to these projects.
Activity: 350
Merit: 11
May 01, 2018, 03:53:49 PM
I think that even if ICO projects, as we know them in modern form, die, they will revive after some time in another form. In General, I think that maybe it will happen in two years.
Pages:
Jump to: