Pages:
Author

Topic: When will ICOs die? - page 63. (Read 6688 times)

Activity: 1274
Merit: 519
Coindragon.com 30% Cash Back
March 21, 2018, 03:58:45 PM
ico will never die, but its numbers will continue to decrease. investors will be more careful in choosing ico where they will invest. that's good, because there will only be the best ico who dares to offer his project.

I agree. As much as it has such a negative reputation now, and many people are actually not liking how there are so many ICO projects popping out, and the fact that many of them are considered either scams or failures are not helping its cause; however, I think that it still remains as one of the legit means of earning coins or tokens in the market, and in turn, would help you get some profit in the end. It's just incumbent to the joiners and ICO investors to be more careful with the projects they are joining to avoid joining those projects that are going to be failures. The support people give, especially in this forum, are still indicators that ICOs could last for a longer time.
Activity: 266
Merit: 10
March 21, 2018, 03:58:00 PM
Current form of ICOs will die in  next 1 max 2 years.
People become more and more carefull choosing projects to invest in.
After that we will get just a new, hi-tech form to find investments.
Activity: 35
Merit: 0
March 21, 2018, 03:53:57 PM
Actually  I don't think they will "die"... after all regulating stuff they are gonna be more strict and severe, but phenomenon itself will live
Activity: 154
March 21, 2018, 03:49:52 PM
All these new ico's really need a regulations nowdays any one can create a shittoken put some image call them team, it needs to be stop
Let's see g20 upcoming event
Activity: 167
March 21, 2018, 03:30:45 PM
they're already starting to die. I think this is why ETH's capitalization has decreased. We need only look at % of scam, and where not justified trust
copper member
Activity: 47
Merit: 2
March 21, 2018, 03:25:20 PM
current ICO model doesn't work. The team doesn't have the motivation anymore after their (successful ICO). That never works. Look at communism and Trezos
Activity: 122
March 21, 2018, 03:05:16 PM
They can only add some kind of gov escrow/regulations in another stages of icos popularity. But until cryptoworld will stay, icos will be with us.
Activity: 252
Merit: 1
March 21, 2018, 02:55:40 PM
do not die, but rather go into a state where just to raise money and leave with the money will not work. This means that the number of companies will decrease, but the quality will improve. However, as everywhere, when the industry begins to become more arranged
Activity: 196
March 21, 2018, 02:24:09 PM
I don't think the ICO will disappear for a short time, we will see the regulatory tools in this market, but the ICO Scam is getting smaller and smaller, but I think it will happen in 2019.
Activity: 308
Merit: 100
March 21, 2018, 02:00:39 PM
I think now the ICO market has been close to death, because people no longer blindly to participate in a variety of ICO the raise of the project, people began to return to reason, so they will choose some quality project, rather than investment ICO
I believe that ICOs will not die, but we are just waiting for a change in the rules of the game in this sphere of investment. The number of ICO projects has increased dramatically and it is very difficult to find a quality project. Perhaps we are really waiting for the rigid regulation of this industry by the states.
Activity: 196
The Experience Layer of the Decentralized Internet
March 20, 2018, 11:32:54 PM
I think now the ICO market has been close to death, because people no longer blindly to participate in a variety of ICO the raise of the project, people began to return to reason, so they will choose some quality project, rather than investment ICO
Activity: 100
March 20, 2018, 11:23:00 PM
They can only add some kind of gov escrow/regulations in another stages of icos popularity. But until cryptoworld will stay, icos will be with us.

I agree with you that more gov regulations should be added to the ico since there are too many scam ico project that just raise a lot of money and disappear, also I think DAICO mentioned by Vitalik is a good way, and I hope this will work perfectly.
Activity: 630
Merit: 250
March 20, 2018, 11:21:45 PM
ico will never die, but its numbers will continue to decrease. investors will be more careful in choosing ico where they will invest. that's good, because there will only be the best ico who dares to offer his project.

in other words is just the ICO with the best quality that deserves support from investors and could develop. This is a pretty good look at a large number of ICO that appear and sometimes also has the concept of the potluck without quality.
Activity: 560
Merit: 101
Migranet ITO
March 20, 2018, 11:19:20 PM
The problem with private sales via pools is that most pools are total scams. I basically only know 1 pool that I could really trust becose I know who runs it (the admin) and he would never scam his friends for many reasons. Other than that, I stay away!
Activity: 238
March 20, 2018, 11:11:15 PM
I do not know when crypto will die hard to predict how long it will last I think crypto will stay alive because now many people are using crypto, and now many investors are interested in ICO and it will make ICO growing and it will not die
Activity: 294
March 20, 2018, 08:36:31 PM
I think generally - when will die all business (if Communism won).
It will modernize and change. But not a die.
Activity: 616
Merit: 256
March 20, 2018, 06:47:34 PM
ICOs is a new form of investment where the company making a product or services where the dividend of shares are in the form of cryptocurrency. As long as the cryptocurrency market is still alive then ICOs won't be dead but it will just simply regulated for security reasons.
Activity: 532
BITCOIN IS THE CURRENCY OF THE GLOBE
March 20, 2018, 06:45:03 PM
ICO  cannot die,  the cryptcurrency space is just emerging with new innovation . Sure in the near future government globally embrace  embrace the use of bitcoin, thereby increasing the amount  available
Activity: 2114
Merit: 182
★Bitvest.io★ Play Plinko or Invest!
March 20, 2018, 06:33:15 PM
Recently learned that more and more ICOs are closing deals through private sales and merely airdropping the coins. Will ICOs die, when will it?

your making monster for yourself just relax even do bitcoin and altcoins goes down the price in the marketcap that is not sign the ico's end, either the investor stop for a while the project because need to learn and waiting for the cryptocureency back to the normal situation movement of the price value or any reason related crypto situation.
Activity: 532
March 20, 2018, 06:30:23 PM
I don't feel that we will see the ICO's death in the nearest future. Contrary, it is a new business and investment model that is going to develop even more.
Pages:
Jump to: