Pages:
Author

Topic: When will ICOs die? - page 65. (Read 6688 times)

Activity: 168
Merit: 2
"PLAYHALL - SKILL GAMING PLATFORM"
March 15, 2018, 08:28:26 AM
They will not going to die but eventually will be reduced, Those with real purpose and real tech will be remained standing when they are already in the market.
Few of them are scams just showing good ideas, good whitepaper, amazing website but can't live with their ideas and roadmap.
Activity: 182
Merit: 0
March 15, 2018, 08:27:27 AM
Recently learned that more and more ICOs are closing deals through private sales and merely airdropping the coins. Will ICOs die, when will it?

ICO won't die as long as there is an internet, it just need internet and connection to promote an ICO, so that we can promote the ICO, then the investors will invest on that ICO.
Activity: 476
Merit: 100
March 15, 2018, 08:25:20 AM
Really not sure about ICOs but there are less and less successful ICOs on the market today. But if someone is actually creative enough to make an ICO with a very string project then it will really soar. I believe ICOs should take a look at Ethereum and Litecoin. Spread it out to different projrcts so if one fails then others will take the slack. But then again I'm fairly new to the trading and crypto currency game so the knowledge i have is still very limited.
Activity: 341
March 15, 2018, 08:17:26 AM
Recently learned that more and more ICOs are closing deals through private sales and merely airdropping the coins. Will ICOs die, when will it?

Hopefully not anytime soon. We still have to launch our own ICO to fund novel AIDS cure research and decentralized clinical data Wink. But, what I love about ICOs is that they are public and anyone can be part of the project since the beginning, and not just those private investors.
S7C
Activity: 47
March 02, 2018, 06:23:04 PM

No they wont but maybe they will transform. Private sales mean there is enough private investors to fund these projects. Airdrop is only to get community.

Help me to find out what ICO investors do, before and after they buy coins. Fill in this short anonymous survey! Thanks, cheers and may the force be with you.

https://tilburglawschool.eu.qualtrics.com/jfe/form/SV_3sCWmLd0wY1OK3P

Done. Good luck with the research.
Activity: 42
March 02, 2018, 06:17:13 PM

No they wont but maybe they will transform. Private sales mean there is enough private investors to fund these projects. Airdrop is only to get community.

Help me to find out what ICO investors do, before and after they buy coins. Fill in this short anonymous survey! Thanks, cheers and may the force be with you.

https://tilburglawschool.eu.qualtrics.com/jfe/form/SV_3sCWmLd0wY1OK3P
Activity: 260
Merit: 103
March 02, 2018, 06:13:39 PM
They can only add some kind of gov escrow/regulations in another stages of icos popularity. But until cryptoworld will stay, icos will be with us.
Activity: 826
Merit: 104
👉bit.ly/3QXp3oh | 🔥 Ultimate Launc
March 02, 2018, 06:08:20 PM
I do not think ICO will ever die, because now many ICOs are popping up and many are investing in ICO too, so to make ICO die is very difficult (in my personal opinion).
Activity: 308
Merit: 100
March 02, 2018, 05:58:48 PM
Nobody knows when ICO's die, if there is no more money surely ICO's will die. And as long as many people who willing to invest into an ICO's there always be an ICO's. And last, always aware, careful of some ICO's because some of them are scams.
Yes, that's for sure, in 2018 more new projects than in 2017. Of course the number of scam has also increased, but the total number of good projects has significantly increased. I see the growth of the ICO sphere, so it definitely will not die in the near future.
Activity: 392
Merit: 10
0x860FA3F15AcDFC7c7B379085EaC466645285237d
February 26, 2018, 05:40:36 AM
Nobody knows when ICO's die, if there is no more money surely ICO's will die. And as long as many people who willing to invest into an ICO's there always be an ICO's. And last, always aware, careful of some ICO's because some of them are scams.
Activity: 392
Merit: 12
The Fourth Generation of Blockchain in DeFi
February 26, 2018, 05:33:31 AM
I don't think they ever will.  Until there are people ready to invest they will prosper in the amount and pool.
Activity: 112
February 26, 2018, 04:53:49 AM
I don’t think ICO’s are the problem, most ICO’s require another crypto to get involved in the ICO, so this creates demand for other tokens to purchase the new tokens, and the ones that accept fiat are actually injecting fresh capital into the space. We are just in period of low volume right now, it could be do to a bunch of different factors, maybe Chinese New Years, maybe regulatory uncertainty or maybe theres a lot if money sitting on sidelines deciding where to go next. The point I’m getting at is its impossible to know exactly, but just keep in mind the markets cant always be exciting and moving up or down in a straight line.
Activity: 115
February 25, 2018, 11:37:20 PM
ICOs won't die soon. Why? I believe that the likes of Telegram with their private ICOs should be more transparent because it's just unbelievable that they managed to raise $850M without going public yet.
Activity: 364
February 25, 2018, 11:29:30 PM
I think ico will never die. Beause many people are interrested about it even me im always interesting on Intial Coin Offering. They are good profit returning for it always make my profit triple or more than that. Thats why i love crypto ICO
Activity: 112
Merit: 1
February 25, 2018, 11:03:32 PM
The industry is definitely growing. I wouldn't say it's going to die, we believe that there will be a market correction with more stable companies running icos.Good icos will evolve and rise from the ashes while bad ones will be forgotten. I could also see how VCs could start getting involved in icos as means to funding startups due to the liquidity they could get.
Activity: 196
February 25, 2018, 10:59:17 PM

ICO will never die, as long there are investors who want to invest their money on it.
why should it die anyway ? ICO bring profit to investor for long term, there are so many ICO already.
Activity: 8
February 25, 2018, 10:57:25 PM
I think ICO's will continue to be made, but likely evolve relative to the laws of the land where people are investing from. In other words, it has to mature, but it's still one of the best ways to get cheap tokens in bulk for projects that look promising before going up in price on the market. One of the ones I have recently been thinking of getting into is https://view.ly/ It is essentially a decentralized video content platform that removes the ad's and allows content creators to monetize the way they want to. I think it's a brilliant idea. This article gives a solid overview if you guys are curious.  https://www.bitsonline.com/viewly-decentralize-content/

Activity: 287
February 25, 2018, 10:49:08 PM

I do not see any reasons of the soon death of ICOs. The situation will be like this: some fake and non-reliable projects will be banned or die themselves, and the trusted ones will be flourishing. IMHO.
Activity: 46
quarkchain.io
February 23, 2018, 05:54:23 AM
It won't die. It will just be more regulated in the future to avoid scam ICO's.
Activity: 294
February 23, 2018, 04:56:58 AM
Now, DAICO appears and ICO is fad soon. In the middle year, more and more scam ICOs. Be carefull!!!
Pages:
Jump to: