Pages:
Author

Topic: When will ICOs die? - page 69. (Read 6688 times)

Activity: 420
Merit: 101
February 18, 2018, 12:29:31 PM
ICO will die only once people stops living. ICO is a digital trend now for crowdfunding. It is a solution for capital pulling for the digital market. Imagine, you can invest on a company from other side of the planet as long you review and check the legitimacy of the company. ICO iis just in the beginning of its life, more will come  I'm sure.
Activity: 196
Merit: 100
February 18, 2018, 12:16:14 PM
ICO can disappear completely only in two cases.
First. All countries will forbid their residents to take part in ICO, and they will be introduced strict restrictions and fines.
The second. People themselves will not want to invest anything. And the meaning of collecting money will lose relevance.
And the first option and the second is unlikely, so the ICO will continue to live
Activity: 686
Merit: 521
February 18, 2018, 12:15:33 PM
Recently learned that more and more ICOs are closing deals through private sales and merely airdropping the coins. Will ICOs die, when will it?
As far as I know there will come a time when we do not need any more of these projects as they would have done thier jobe of disrupting any inefficient systems that we have but since crypto is now just starting to be accepted we still have a long way to go.
Activity: 1582
Merit: 352
★Bitvest.io★ Play Plinko or Invest!
February 18, 2018, 12:10:00 PM
Recently learned that more and more ICOs are closing deals through private sales and merely airdropping the coins. Will ICOs die, when will it?
ICO's will die if there will be no investors at all. ICO's will die if all countries will implement a total ban on them. Due to the large numbers of ICO's, some nonsense projects turned out to be a scam after getting the raised money from investors and it's a hit and run game for the team and the investors. Even in social media ICO's cannot advertize anymore due to restrictions and maybe a move to counter or not to promote scam projects that only think of their own good. I can't tell when but I think the end is near for them.
Activity: 314
Merit: 11
February 18, 2018, 11:25:29 AM
There is no reason ICO are dead, that would be stupid to stop this movement. A lot of  dodgy investors invade the market in the recent months, disrupting it. But it looks like the trend is fading and market take it path back. ICO are a great idea and will never die!!!
Activity: 472
Gamblica Pre-Sale launch 01.03.2018!
February 18, 2018, 11:22:16 AM
I dont think ICO will die any time soon. As long as there are ideas to create ICOs will thrive. Anyway, we earn from ICOs so I hope it stays alive.....

I agree with you and I share your hopes as well. But I think that ICO need some kind of regulations, because there is so much scam nowadays. If there is no regulation in the next 2 years, I am afraid that scam will overtake the whole market.
Activity: 896
Merit: 500
February 18, 2018, 11:18:27 AM

I think when the countries begin carefully regulate the ICO, it will disappear. Many do not have enough experience or permitting documents to implement the project and this will stop them from launching ICO.   
Activity: 280
February 18, 2018, 09:51:24 AM

I don't think ICOs will die. It will just be regulated that's for sure to avoid all scam ICOs and I think it would protect investors in that way
Activity: 196
Merit: 10
The Experience Layer of the Decentralized Internet
February 18, 2018, 09:50:20 AM
I don't think ICO will die, but ICO could be heavily regulated.
Because there are many problems in the current ICO market, many projects are a fraudulent project, so both the US and South Korea intend to further restrict the ICO.
Activity: 630
Merit: 103
February 18, 2018, 09:47:15 AM
ICO as a method of investment will not disappear for at least another 1.5-2 years. In any case, it is the type that exists now. While regulators do not pay proper attention to everything that is happening with the ICO, this process of investment suits all interested parties. The founders of a start-up have a simple way to obtain the necessary investments without a high level of responsibility and legal and financial formalities. Investors are satisfied with the low level of entry for the opportunity to invest, the lack of bureaucracy and legal nuances. And all risks for investors are compensated by a high probability to get a good profit in comparison with classical investments. But all this can change a lot as soon as financial regulators are tightly engaged in ICO and other similar schemes of investments. Therefore, everyone who wants to grab a piece of cake, as often as possible and more to participate in the ICO in 2018-2019. Because, in my opinion, most likely, legally and financially the scheme of investing ICO in the near future will change greatly.
Activity: 617
Merit: 253
CryptoTalk.Org - Get Paid for every Post!
February 17, 2018, 02:33:34 PM
ICOs would probably die if all the countries in the world bring up some kind of regulation. But I think it won't happen because any of the countries will still support ICOs. Other way is investors losing complete faith on ICO and no newbies must enter the market. This is also an about hypothetical situation which won't happen.
Activity: 210
Merit: 0
February 17, 2018, 02:25:19 PM
In my opinion ICO will die when crypto market is crashing
But the crypto currencies market is just warming up in late 2017.
You can see many year ago people are talking about the bubble and now the marketcap just hit over 500B$ at 2017. In my opinion the market will make us supprise again and dont miss your change ! Wink
Activity: 1456
Merit: 567
February 17, 2018, 09:09:17 AM
it seems that is still long for this to end, because this is the beginning in my opinion. because this crypto currency can only be accepted by some countries, previously banned until there is blocking crypto currency. in early March will rise drastically beyond the price at the end of 2017.
For me, ICO is a very profitable thing in crypto after mining, i dont think it will die, maybe just more regulated.
But I heard that china has banned many thing about crypto, is this true? and is ICO included?
And also whats the reason you say that in early March the market cap will rise drastically?
Activity: 182
Merit: 0
February 17, 2018, 09:00:09 AM
Not any time soon.

There's always crowdfunding or other forms of gathering money anyway.
Activity: 322
Merit: 101
February 17, 2018, 08:57:18 AM
I dont think ICO will die any time soon. As long as there are ideas to create ICOs will thrive. Anyway, we earn from ICOs so I hope it stays alive.....
Activity: 406
February 17, 2018, 08:55:29 AM
As long as there are people willing to invest their money into an ICO there will be ICO's.  They are going to be around for a long time.

If the ICO is worth investing then why not? It's just like people wants to establish their company/business by means of cryptocurrencies, that's why I don't think ICO will die. There's plenty of useful ideas out there, ideas that partnered with determination, that's a worth investing ICO.
Activity: 406
February 17, 2018, 08:36:01 AM
Hmm when ico die? i dont know how to answer this question .ico will continue exist but only a few project will be trusted, because too many ico token become shitcoin,  investors will more carefully choose ico.

I think ICO will never die,
because a lot of startup that makes blockchain as its technology.
Activity: 672
Merit: 10
February 17, 2018, 08:34:29 AM
Hmm when ico die? i dont know how to answer this question .ico will continue exist but only a few project will be trusted, because too many ico token become shitcoin,  investors will more carefully choose ico.
Activity: 302
Merit: 1
February 17, 2018, 08:00:12 AM
I think ICO will never lose its relevance. Since ICO is a very convenient way of attracting investments for the project, besides it is convenient for the investor. If the idea of the project is very good, then the ICO will be successful. And accordingly, the project will have the necessary budget, and the investor will be able to multiply his capital well.
legendary
Activity: 3290
Merit: 1128
February 17, 2018, 07:40:07 AM
it seems that is still long for this to end, because this is the beginning in my opinion. because this crypto currency can only be accepted by some countries, previously banned until there is blocking crypto currency. in early March will rise drastically beyond the price at the end of 2017.
Still very long. We are still in the adoption phase, more projects are still going to come up and we will get to see the strong ones taking up the space while the weak ones are getting thrown out of the system.

As long as there is still always going to be a room for ICOs which I do not see anything stopping that, then ICOs will always remain. Over time, they may start reducing with regulations, but we have a lot of time before we start seeing more of that.
Pages:
Jump to: