Pages:
Author

Topic: When will ICOs die? - page 71. (Read 6688 times)

Activity: 134
Merit: 10
CVProof.com - SECURING JOB'S CREDENTIALS
February 16, 2018, 08:16:31 AM
In my views ICOs will never die, because ICOs are starting of its company.  ICOs are new in crypto market. So ICOs will not die.
Activity: 262
Merit: 10
February 16, 2018, 07:31:19 AM
Everything in the world obeys simple rules. For example, if there is a demand for a product, there will always be an offer. There is absolutely the same. While this system will be effective and bring profit - it will exist. No pessimistic mood can convince those who will make it work. One can argue for hours on whether the ICO will die, but in practice it will be quite different. Either becomes ineffective and dies, or will continue to benefit both creators and participants. A more efficient system can also come out, but not in the foreseeable future. I do not understand this fashion for burial still alive.
Activity: 886
Merit: 510
February 16, 2018, 07:04:17 AM
ICOs are not gonna die. The thing that's gonna die is the scammy shitcoin with no use case and no team or community, masquerading as a cryptocurrency crowdfund.
Activity: 700
Merit: 260
February 16, 2018, 06:57:27 AM
honestly i dont have a right answer for that, ICO is a part of cryptocurrency history and won't die because new cryptocurrency trend always have a new idea for metamorphosed some new token based ICO. those reason why maybe 1-2 year in future ICO still alive or regenerated with new trend. just wait and see how ICO can have participied give a contribution to make a new currency which get some interest on their platform.
Activity: 210
Merit: 29
February 16, 2018, 06:47:05 AM
Recently learned that more and more ICOs are closing deals through private sales and merely airdropping the coins. Will ICOs die, when will it?

They will die out when the first and second generation of ICOs need to start delivering their products. I think a lot of these tokens have goals that aren't technically possible yet. Many of them wont be able to operate legally because almost none of them bothered to adhere to relevant laws in countries they want their DAPP to operate in.
We will one day see a bunch of the first ones start to fail. People will start realizing that not every single thing on this planet needs its own blockchain, that we don't need 20 differently named copycat blockchains to do the same thing.

I think after this happens we will see legit mass adoption start. We just need all the bad tokens to fail, then I hope we see much less scams and bad projects as people will suddenly understand that an ICO can fail.
Activity: 966
Merit: 102
February 16, 2018, 06:33:21 AM
yes. I also do not think that ICO will die, so hopefully ICO is still there anytime, because with the ICO we can all get additional income from follow-up campaign in ICO
Activity: 588
Merit: 100
February 16, 2018, 06:27:06 AM
I dont think so ICO will die because adoption of blockchain technology just start now, and in the future this technology will be more in development and more in adoption. We can see now some adopted of blockchain technology in to the many kind of business and many industry like health industry, and this is look new in crypto space.
Activity: 532
February 16, 2018, 06:18:04 AM
I personally think ICO's are here to stay and will continue as a form of fundraising

I do think more regulation will come in to protect investors as there are now more and more ICO scams around
I hope that most of ICO will die before than team want to present it to community. Because huge of those ICO's are clear scam. Maybe ICO platform development and some regulation with it can to stop growth. But hardly
Activity: 71
Merit: 1
February 16, 2018, 05:58:05 AM
I personally think ICO's are here to stay and will continue as a form of fundraising

I do think more regulation will come in to protect investors as there are now more and more ICO scams around
Activity: 265
February 16, 2018, 05:48:10 AM
ICO, probably can die when the zombie apocalypse comes. Or we will run out of energy or some other kind of global catastrophe.
This industry is developing at a tremendous pace. Why would it die? Now more and more people are drawn to work on various projects. This is a whole sector of the economy with employed people. At what rate it will develop and how much productively - this is another matter.
Activity: 102
Merit: 15
February 16, 2018, 05:41:49 AM
I think that ICO will not die, its just that it has a regulations that can't be easy to ban and will be hard to close it down. In fact there are lots of issues in ICO and this situation only creates confusion to the investors. It would have a possibility to die if there are no longer user because it will not work apparently.
Activity: 910
Merit: 252
February 16, 2018, 05:35:04 AM
ICO will not be die because of Private sale . It will die because of Prject like Prodeum Scam like The project will combine existing PLU processes with blockchain technology . There were no genuine team or strategy greedy investors invested on this .
Activity: 532
Merit: 114
February 16, 2018, 05:33:21 AM
An ico population explosion might be an issue but extinction definitely not a probability nor solution. The only change would be icos evolving and innovating in step with regulations, and community awareness detracting or incentivizing scammers enough! They are definitely here to stay as they should.
Activity: 392
February 16, 2018, 05:30:41 AM
ICO is a good tool for raising funds and is almost not regulated. When people stop investing in ICO, then the end will come.
Activity: 462
Merit: 11
February 16, 2018, 05:29:52 AM
ICO now popular in cryptocurrency community, and this popularitas just began because currently only about less than 1 % of people in the world understanding how ICO work. And now many bounty hunter promote many ICO in the internet like in social media, blog, youtube etc so will be more people jump in to it and ICO become bigger.
Activity: 93
Merit: 0
February 16, 2018, 05:25:52 AM
> When will ICOs die?

When the community is completely disillusioned about crowdfunding. That's pretty likely to happen in a couple of years or so, when the ratio of con ICOs to really good projects makes kind of 90:10
Activity: 196
February 16, 2018, 05:22:17 AM
ICO's still have a long way to go, since most new innovations and ideas come from ICO's i doubt they will die.
Personally i feel that as time progresses, ICO's will and are becoming more stricter in the sense that there will be less scams or fraud cases - at least that is what i want to believe.
Activity: 364
February 16, 2018, 05:17:15 AM
Now a lot of ISO among them is good and there are crooks so you need to be very careful where you invest money, but dare it all will come not so fast as people will trust the companies before and will be ISO
Activity: 113
Merit: 2
February 16, 2018, 05:14:40 AM
As a trend, ICOs is going up, reach high soon and then gonna go down in future. But I suppose ICOs will never die get along with the existence of bitcoin.
Activity: 15
Merit: 4
February 16, 2018, 05:12:01 AM
Recently learned that more and more ICOs are closing deals through private sales and merely airdropping the coins. Will ICOs die, when will it?
These ICOs wont die because there are thousands of developers developing their project and each day atleast 3-5 ICOs are being introduced to our community,I dont think these projects will disappear and why would you want these ICOs die?ICO investments can give you x10000 or more if you hold the tokens which you receive.
Pages:
Jump to: