Pages:
Author

Topic: When will ICOs die? - page 72. (Read 6688 times)

Activity: 196
Merit: 10
February 16, 2018, 05:06:02 AM
I think it will go lo ng enough because the thing is booming now so the death of it will be far away.
Activity: 50
Merit: 0
February 16, 2018, 05:00:11 AM
ICOs will change a lot. Within a few years almost every government will have ICO regulations, and they'll have no choice but to adjust
Activity: 1400
Merit: 273
February 16, 2018, 04:59:50 AM
Recently learned that more and more ICOs are closing deals through private sales and merely airdropping the coins. Will ICOs die, when will it?

I think it will not die soon. The number of ICOs is increasing fast for now. There are so many companies around the world that entered the crypto setting and then scheduled their own ICOs as well. And many ICOs are still getting very huge amounts of investments therefore ICOs will remain to be a great way to raise capital investments for crypto projects. Another thing, ICOs do not have to be public. There are so many private ICOs and ICOs that only accept those that registered through their whitelist.
Activity: 224
Merit: 3
February 16, 2018, 04:56:40 AM
ICOs will never die. It is for pulling funds for their project development. But I think in coming days there will be some rules and regulations for ICOs.
Activity: 336
Merit: 14
February 16, 2018, 04:41:05 AM
Administrators who have done HYIPs now do ICO. How long did the HYIPs last - that's how ICO will last so long, until they come up with something new!
Activity: 434
February 16, 2018, 04:20:26 AM
I hope its never going to die, Im thinking about this topic and its make me sad... Please dont die
Activity: 1078
Merit: 500
February 16, 2018, 04:13:40 AM
ICOs won't die. ICO is new smart way to get funds for projects, startups. You don't need to beg for loan to bank anymore, you don't need to pay the interests. So people'll go for ICO instead of bank loans.
Activity: 144
Merit: 12
Melania.io Audit/Creation, Whitepapper, Specs etc.
February 16, 2018, 04:03:34 AM
ICO will die when people understand that a lot of ICO is a mere scam. Analyze the ICO before investing money. Make an Audit from special services and companies. Think more than twice.
By the other hand, “new blood” are coming every day in crypto world, so we can say – ICO will live for a long time. And it will be actual for ICO developers and will earn money for them.
But ICO will not die in near future, it will be just regulated by the special structures with their rules in a future. But not even worldwide.
The country which will provide maximum freedom and transparency in ICO with a great regulating and protection for investors, will get a great benefit from ICO and a big start for ICO projects of all kinds (small, medium, huge etc.).
Also it's not possible to kill ICO until the appearance of something new in crypto that will replace ICO, some new hype.
Activity: 714
Merit: 3
February 16, 2018, 03:58:57 AM
If u can clearly understand your question, i do not think ICOs will die. In as much as we still have fiat and investments with investors, ICOs will keep coming. There are more investment platforms who are yet to run ICO and more companies and industries will come into existence. In respect of this, i believe o many of them would consider bringing up ICO.
Activity: 136
February 16, 2018, 03:58:20 AM
In many countrys ICOs will be more regulated leaving a smaller number of countrys that will be more attractive for ICOs.
With more projects the markets become more competitive in nature because there are already succesful projects running that are trying to solve the same problem.
Thus i think that ICOs will become a bit less attractive on the mass scale as you will say "seen that heard that" but there will always be some that stand out because they are real innovations and no copies.
Activity: 854
Merit: 108
February 16, 2018, 03:54:07 AM
Recently learned that more and more ICOs are closing deals through private sales and merely airdropping the coins. Will ICOs die, when will it?

ICO will never die but they need to be reduce and to be controlled because many of them are not legit in which it will only scam the hard work money of the people that is why the government specially the USA imposed more strict requirements of joining ICO like this KYC alone which is much difficult but it will makes the participants and investors to be screen out which is very good move in order to determine the legitimacy of booth parties.
Activity: 364
Merit: 100
February 16, 2018, 03:34:29 AM

this is very simple ICO will die when it is no coin that will be on offer again or there is no developer who expands the coin with a system of cooperation with blockchain.
Activity: 37
February 16, 2018, 03:31:03 AM
I think it will not die, but will weaken. When the government manages the digital money market, the ICO will be like the stock market (IPO). Maybe the ICO will not cheat as many investors now.

Activity: 476
Merit: 252
ImmVRse | Disrupting the VR industry
February 16, 2018, 03:19:56 AM
With each month, participation in ICO is complicated. Gas wars ... Top projects cancel ICO ... Recently, even in the war for the speed of sending the KYC had to participate (Medicalchain). Perhaps, soon, only accredited investors and large companies with huge money will be allowed into ICO!
Activity: 868
Merit: 333
February 16, 2018, 03:07:56 AM
it will not die, as long as there are some projects that will launch by the developers. and i dont ever think that ICO's gonna die as long as the market is still has a progress.
Activity: 107
February 16, 2018, 02:52:10 AM
I dont think, that ICO will die anytime soon. ICO activity will surely go down, as regular people start realizing, what is blockchain, how can it be used and what's the point of making a coin. For many, ICO is just a new fancy way to get funding, flimsily jusified by the technology. For some, it's actually a good way to start their blockchain.

VLB is a prime example of a good ICO. They have a practical application for thei blockchain, a good incentive to use their tokens and, therefore, a good reason to have ICO.

ICOs will probably exist while blockchain is a thing.
Activity: 714
Merit: 100
February 16, 2018, 02:37:15 AM
ICO will not die in 2018 because ICO is still very unusual in this year and I do not know if in the year 2019. Maybe in the year 2019 ICO is no longer there and is dead.
EMV
Activity: 183
February 16, 2018, 01:35:09 AM
I sit 6 ICO inside now and I see collecting, well and I look at couple more of tens which collect +/– 20 million and already punched softkap. On the basis of these observations I draw conclusions which horse-radish knows it how correct.
Well, ICO as the tool, dies. Fast ICO do not repeat. "Hamsters" ceased to bear the coins. The market of ICO turned into white noise and to choose something successful already difficultly. If earlier at the animator of successful ICO in the 100th of 32 projects it was blindly possible to hope for one successful (consider, a satistika of a roulette), then now from 100 projects – horse-radish knows it. Portfolio strategy sharply lost economic meaning, and to hope for x1000 ridiculously. Even "hamsters" understand it.
Activity: 154
Merit: 11
February 15, 2018, 12:53:05 PM
Far from dying, they are going to be more popular than ever. ICO is a great way for a project to gather funds initially, to get the project running. Since there is a lot of money opportunity here, some ICOs will definitely turn out to be scams, nothing to be done about that.
Activity: 224
Merit: 12
February 15, 2018, 12:46:57 PM
There are only two reasons why there will not be an aysoi. People will run out of money and no one needs crypto currency.
Pages:
Jump to: