Pages:
Author

Topic: When will ICOs die? - page 74. (Read 6688 times)

Activity: 372
Merit: 12
February 15, 2018, 02:47:09 AM
When will ICO die? in my opinion the more ICO in the market the more investors interested with it because ICO also a way of creating a money I mean the businessman wanted always to do ICO because they can generate a lot of dollars and they can calculating the project familiarity the amount of investors and the amount of the people interested with the project through ICO businessman benefited with it. so expected this year more ICO to be launch.
Activity: 476
Merit: 103
homt.net
February 15, 2018, 02:23:35 AM
It’s really valid point Recent ico matrix.space has closed ico without giving opportunity to ico investors . But recent lots of Ico getting funds within a week or within a day . I don’t think ico will ends soon. But because of lots of greedy investor it’s loosing value . Because lots of low potential ico are getting invested.
Activity: 602
Merit: 103
February 15, 2018, 02:13:13 AM
Recently learned that more and more ICOs are closing deals through private sales and merely airdropping the coins. Will ICOs die, when will it?

They wont die. Maybe it would change it's name as Crowdfunding and it wont be gone because they need that to startup their project. It's the people who would stop entering scam ICO's but I think Acorn Collective have a solution for this one. You can check the links from my signature.
Activity: 644
Merit: 250
February 15, 2018, 01:53:45 AM
Recently learned that more and more ICOs are closing deals through private sales and merely airdropping the coins. Will ICOs die, when will it?
ico will die if there is ico 2.0, btw i heard that buterin makes a platform to reduce ico scams
Activity: 168
Merit: 10
WEICROWD.COM - ICO Tech, Funding & Exchange
February 15, 2018, 01:52:02 AM
Not sure I'm following what you're saying.  But to answer your explicit question... ICO's will die when there's not more money.  If an ICO raises enough funds through a private sale then there's not reason to go public.  This makes their life easier because they don't have to worry about GAS wars and reduces their investor count.  If you're frustrated about missing some of the ICO's then I'd recommend finding an ICO pool and joining it.

ICO Pool - can you recommend me few. Thanks.
legendary
Activity: 1218
Merit: 1000
February 15, 2018, 01:37:20 AM
I think it will always remain. moreover many have succeeded, so I think there will be a similar ico or with something new, which introduces their system to investors. ICO will die when cryptocurrency is gone.
Activity: 294
Merit: 26
February 15, 2018, 01:35:58 AM
ICOs will never die unless the signature campaign is banned from this forum. Signature campaign are the main passage of ICOs so that they will be known by the majoriy. Also, since are technology is always upgrading, one can never tell when is the dead end for ICOs.
Activity: 126
Merit: 0
February 15, 2018, 01:35:36 AM
I think ICO will live even after 5 years ahead.
There is no reason that ICO will die.
Crypto currency has just developed and the number of ICOs are increasing rapidly, so it will still live.
Activity: 110
February 15, 2018, 01:30:10 AM
When people will stop investing and countries will start banning instead of regulating I think that day most of the ICOs will die. On the other hand I dont think that will happen in near future. ICO is still a young market and it is growing and improving by each day.
Activity: 306
Merit: 102
Just another random pre satoshi crypto freak
February 15, 2018, 01:20:14 AM
ICO dead? I'm not sure of that, because at this time there are still many ICOs that continue to be successful, so are many projects and programs that die, therefore, the cycle will continue to happen, ICO will never be finished, if there are still many people who want more profit, if you want to participate in ICO, then immediately join ICO DANEEL.IO, at www.daneel.io

While ICOs continue to succeed we have have also seen projects on the blockchain funded without ICOs. With increasing investor protection concerns we might see fewer ICOs in the future. But there will definitely be alternative ways to crowdfunding for new projects.
Activity: 181
February 15, 2018, 01:18:25 AM
ICO will never die.
As long as there is an "internet" , ICOs will never die in my opinion.
Even i personally think that 2018 is the best year for ICO.
There is no reason that ICO will die soon.
Activity: 3
February 15, 2018, 01:14:57 AM
As per my view I say ICOs will be died only when government interfere and make it illegal in any country. It's one of the best way to raise funding for good projects.  Smiley
Activity: 31
Merit: 1
February 15, 2018, 01:09:46 AM
ICOs will probably still be here for some time, at least a year or two I suspect. No reason for people not to have them, with this much money at stake.
Activity: 504
Merit: 105
February 15, 2018, 01:08:28 AM
Whatever may be the nature and outcome of an ICO, every dollar invested and expended will return back to the market and the money in this way will keep on flowing. So, there will be no end to ICO.
ICO is a form of capital mobilization of crypto projects for future development. As the cryptocurrency market is gaining the attention of the international community, more and more ICO projects will be created. I think the ICO only loses when the cryptocurrency market is no longer available.
Activity: 634
February 15, 2018, 01:07:44 AM
I don't think ICO's will die as long as there are more and more companies wanting to promote there service and products, as long as they want to invest  in cryptocurrencies and as long as there are people who wants to support these companies, ICOs will remain and stay in cryptoworld. ICOs give oppportunities to people to earn in cryptoworld even without spending their fiat moneys in exchange of tokens and coins and that is the reason why ICOs will not die for they know that they will always be supported by these people.
Activity: 854
Merit: 522
February 15, 2018, 01:07:35 AM
Whatever may be the nature and outcome of an ICO, every dollar invested and expended will return back to the market and the money in this way will keep on flowing. So, there will be no end to ICO.
Yes and we are in revolusion in digital coins, will many projects in the future addopt the ICOs for crowdfunding than IPO on traditional investment in stocks markets, ICOs will be better choice, it is new model of investment related with digital currencies, it is just the beginning, ICOs will grows up and it will not be died.
Activity: 574
Merit: 12
February 15, 2018, 01:00:20 AM
While ICO projects will be in demand by investors, they will never die. Such measures will exist, since the crypto currency has just developed and the number of ICOs is growing, since there are still many options for placing the necessary tokens, which are quite necessary for people. Therefore, the number of ICOs will continue to grow. Simply over time, they can become more centralized and manageable to avoid fraud.
Activity: 700
Merit: 500
February 15, 2018, 12:59:41 AM
ICOs are just getting started, there are more platforms created apart from ETHEReum and so there must have more ICOs in the later days. Take for instance the WAVES platform, NEO and even the old platform NEM. There is no turning back now that they have developed easier platforms already which a company can tokenize themselves.
Activity: 286
Merit: 11
February 15, 2018, 12:57:00 AM
Activity: 588
Merit: 254
February 15, 2018, 12:46:43 AM
ICO dead? I'm not sure of that, because at this time there are still many ICOs that continue to be successful, so are many projects and programs that die, therefore, the cycle will continue to happen, ICO will never be finished, if there are still many people who want more profit, if you want to participate in ICO, then immediately join ICO DANEEL.IO, at www.daneel.io
Pages:
Jump to: