Pages:
Author

Topic: When will more retailers accept Bitcoin - page 24. (Read 17206 times)

Activity: 812
Merit: 251
October 02, 2017, 10:42:42 PM
The cause for the indifferent way btc has been dealt with even with the retailer shops is because of the so numerous of its disadvantages  but the main of all motives is since it has not been legalised. As soon as govt comes into it

I think it's bound to happen one day that all merchants will start accepting Bitcoin payments but we must give it enough time as they try to learn about it and how it's going to benefit their businesses. Legalizing it by a government could also speed up the process into realizing this.
Activity: 252
Merit: 100
October 02, 2017, 10:30:53 PM
"Japan: No Bitcoin Tax, Thousands of Stores to Accept the Cryptocurrency"

article published July, 5, 2017
https://edgylabs.com/2017/07/05/japan-no-bitcoin-tax-stores-accept-cryptocurrency/

"AirRegi is a widely used, tablet-based point-of-sale app in Japan. Currently, around 260,000 establishments, stores, and commercial facilities use this proprietary app to accept payments from their clients."

It makes sense that a transition to accept bitcoin would be underway for more US-based stores.

This is great. But I think it will not grow that fast and we have to wait for a while for this to happen in other countries. One of the reasons why this may happen in a long time or maybe 10 years from now is because the popularity of Bitcoin has not yet reached 50% of each country's population. And if some might have an idea about it, they dont invest or buy it because of the risk that applies.

But who knows, in the future when many will understand and use Bitcoin, it can be accepted in majority of the stores.
Activity: 28
Merit: 0
October 02, 2017, 10:16:54 PM
The cause for the indifferent way btc has been dealt with even with the retailer shops is because of the so numerous of its disadvantages  but the main of all motives is since it has not been legalised. As soon as govt comes into it
Activity: 1106
Merit: 502
October 02, 2017, 08:11:29 PM
I think that it is unprofitable for many sellers to take bitcoin because the transaction fee is too high and many do not consider bitcoin for real money. It takes time for people to adopt digital technology.
Altcoin is a good choice, when payment fees are huge. you can make transactions with coins that give a small fee.
like DGB and many more.
Bitcoin is perfect for large scale trade and the fee is sufficient. very easy.
Activity: 756
Merit: 253
October 02, 2017, 05:45:33 PM
It will take a while. I recently saw a a youtube video, where someone tried to live on bitcoin alone during 72h in Tokyo and it wasn't that easy yet. Although there were some options and it was possible, it was very costly for small transactions. I think that this offer is important of course, but not right now. Bitcoin is more suited to big international transactions, or just for holding. I believe in mass adoption and in the use of BTC as normal currency, but this is not the time yet, in my opinion.

It's bound to happen but the exact time nobody knows yet. I think it will be great to wake up and buty stuffs from the grocery store with biycoins but we'll just have to wait for now as more people accept it worldwide.
legendary
Activity: 1582
Merit: 1059
October 02, 2017, 04:38:24 PM
It will take a while. I recently saw a a youtube video, where someone tried to live on bitcoin alone during 72h in Tokyo and it wasn't that easy yet. Although there were some options and it was possible, it was very costly for small transactions. I think that this offer is important of course, but not right now. Bitcoin is more suited to big international transactions, or just for holding. I believe in mass adoption and in the use of BTC as normal currency, but this is not the time yet, in my opinion.
Activity: 420
Merit: 250
October 02, 2017, 03:54:44 PM
This is a process that takes time. At the moment i believe the main reason why people are still skeptical is the long confirmation time and fees. But things are slowly changing. Crytocurrencies are hype now, many are talking about it and this certainly helps spread the usage.
Activity: 308
October 02, 2017, 11:56:53 AM
I think that it is unprofitable for many sellers to take bitcoin because the transaction fee is too high and many do not consider bitcoin for real money. It takes time for people to adopt digital technology.
Activity: 1484
Merit: 254
October 02, 2017, 11:50:00 AM
It makes sense that a transition to accept bitcoin would be underway for more US-based stores

I believe this one will take time to happen. The US aid to already banning lots of altcoins project which is the basis of using crypto currencies directly from the blockchain.

For bitcoin spending there are very rare projects out there and it should takenlot of time to implement in the country like us.  For Japan they have already accepted the reality and there the government supports people's rights completely and legitimately.

This is majors factor that pushes any nations working and the infrastructure. I mean if everyone is in the same boat then what to worry about. It's simple.

Those who can implement btc as their mode of paymemt and who can applies it to make their business successful and knows how to manage and promotes it well,can start a business.
We have to support them with frequent use of services, I think with bitcoin transactions become easier, safer and cheaper than the bank transfer payment system. so I would be happy and prefer bitcoin for payment.
Activity: 520
Merit: 250
October 02, 2017, 10:00:29 AM
It makes sense that a transition to accept bitcoin would be underway for more US-based stores

I believe this one will take time to happen. The US aid to already banning lots of altcoins project which is the basis of using crypto currencies directly from the blockchain.

For bitcoin spending there are very rare projects out there and it should takenlot of time to implement in the country like us.  For Japan they have already accepted the reality and there the government supports people's rights completely and legitimately.

This is majors factor that pushes any nations working and the infrastructure. I mean if everyone is in the same boat then what to worry about. It's simple.

Those who can implement btc as their mode of paymemt and who can applies it to make their business successful and knows how to manage and promotes it well,can start a business.
Activity: 714
Merit: 261
October 02, 2017, 08:42:36 AM

Activity: 325
Merit: 136
October 02, 2017, 07:01:21 AM

https://edgylabs.com/2017/07/05/japan-no-bitcoin-tax-stores-accept-cryptocurrency/

"AirRegi is a widely used, tablet-based point-of-sale app in Japan. Currently, around 260,000 establishments, stores, and commercial facilities use this proprietary app to accept payments from their clients."

It makes sense that a transition to accept bitcoin would be underway for more US-based stores.

This could happen first to developed countries but it would take years before they implement the acceptance of bitcoin to most retailers. They have to train the retailers and educate them on how to use bitcoin in the transactions. If the retailers would adopt the knowledge it would  be easy to transact with them using bitcoin.
Activity: 182
Merit: 10
October 02, 2017, 06:50:50 AM

I think more retailers in my country will accept bitcoin if bitcoin will be use by influential countries. What I mean of the word "use" is that, bitcoin is use to buy all kinds in a country, payment for a bus, etc. I belong to a country that only adopt what is trend in some other countries.
Activity: 518
Merit: 145
October 02, 2017, 06:14:49 AM
I am convinced that bitcoin in 2018 will grow drastically as many countries begin to recognize it. people will automatically start participating rapidly in running a project that provides a very large allocation fund.

That is so true. With the development that occurred this year, there is every possibility that next year is going to be a great surprise for every one. So many countries this year are already looking into it and so many decisions will be made next year regarding this, thereby changing the whole thing into another level and then so many projects like we are already seeing few of them now, will spring up around bitcoin.
Activity: 1593
Merit: 502
October 02, 2017, 06:05:08 AM
I am convinced that bitcoin in 2018 will grow drastically as many countries begin to recognize it. people will automatically start participating rapidly in running a project that provides a very large allocation fund.

I agree with you on that Bitcoin will grow in the future, but probably not so fast. As we can see the process of Bitcoin's adoption goes slowly, but, thanks goodness, steadily. No doubt that retailers will start accepting BTC more and more in the future, but for now most of them are reluctant to do it.
That is for sure, retailers will accept bitcoin because they are now seeing that the people in some developing countries are getting into bitcoin and if they will not go with the flow of the accepted currencies then it is a loss for them since they will not attract new customers so as soon as possible they are slowly changing their concept to adopt the new technologies.
More retailers will accept bitcoin when its price will eventually settle down. Moreover, Bitcoin is a limited amount of coins and the demand for them increases by each passing day. It's more popular in the future and all will select it as payment.
Activity: 1680
Merit: 535
Bitcoin- in bullish time
October 02, 2017, 05:50:50 AM

I agree with you on that Bitcoin will grow in the future, but probably not so fast. As we can see the process of Bitcoin's adoption goes slowly, but, thanks goodness, steadily. No doubt that retailers will start accepting BTC more and more in the future, but for now most of them are reluctant to do it.
That is for sure, retailers will accept bitcoin because they are now seeing that the people in some developing countries are getting into bitcoin and if they will not go with the flow of the accepted currencies then it is a loss for them since they will not attract new customers so as soon as possible they are slowly changing their concept to adopt the new technologies.
legendary
Activity: 3374
Merit: 2198
I stand with Ukraine.
October 02, 2017, 05:26:58 AM

Activity: 29
Merit: 10
October 02, 2017, 04:55:36 AM
There are still many many people who don't know about bitcoins so once bitcoins is used by large percentage of world then more and more retailers will accept bitcoins as a form of payment. Also that bitcoins are yet to be legalised in many countries.I think that more developed and advance countries has already some retails who accept bitcoins like Japan.
Because sometimes it a really difficult to understand how all this system works. Same was when banks started to use credit cards and different electronic money.
Activity: 490
October 02, 2017, 02:56:15 AM
Activity: 392
Merit: 257
October 02, 2017, 01:50:23 AM
There are still many many people who don't know about bitcoins so once bitcoins is used by large percentage of world then more and more retailers will accept bitcoins as a form of payment. Also that bitcoins are yet to be legalised in many countries.I think that more developed and advance countries has already some retails who accept bitcoins like Japan.
Pages:
Jump to: