Pages:
Author

Topic: When will the MARKET increase? - page 3. (Read 2301 times)

Activity: 71
Merit: 0
September 07, 2018, 11:24:13 PM
We only expect on the ex-peculation of the pros in crypto-world or rather on the crypto-enthusiast, lol. In all ways and terms we hope that the market will rise though.
Activity: 182
September 07, 2018, 11:04:55 PM
I think no one knows for sure when the market will recover. Today many investors are hesitant to invest due to market conditions like these. I hope there will be good news about crypto mainly from the Government as this will give a positive impact to the crypto world. And we can do now is just keep patient.
Activity: 966
Merit: 507
September 07, 2018, 10:09:42 PM
The market may go higher at any time. I personally expect the bottom to be reached at a moment most people think it is capitulation time and crypto would reach zero. A big panic moment. That's the moment it will rise.
Activity: 252
Merit: 2
September 07, 2018, 10:06:21 PM
No one knows when will market will recover, but as we can see and for most crypto users, once the market is on red, it is the best time to buy coins and as many people buy coins, it will gain its price again.
the price of the cryptocurrency now are all in color green again. but we don't have any assurance if it will continue until this year end. i mean if ot continue to rising just to make the price comeback again into the high price. but for now, the market are color green and i know that many people got happy in this .
the market is still in the process of recovery. this is a good start to restore the market to its original state and become an expected improvement.
besides that with the presence of continued support will accelerate the increase.
Activity: 217
September 07, 2018, 09:58:45 PM

We do not know when the exchange will increase in MARKET, many are afraid to invest. because they might beat us what we should do.

they do not want to sell because they are low.
Those who want to buy a token do not want to sell because of low fat. Sad

I think 99.99% of people here want to know that. Of course people are very disappointed with the current bear market situation.
Activity: 1498
Merit: 416
September 07, 2018, 09:25:52 PM
If you want to know when the market will increase just go and read speculations but my advise it to study the pattern of market fluctuations in the market because the fluctuations of the market from the very start is unpredictable like how come did they expect that there will be a boom in the bitcoin price. As you can see the market right now is going through a hard times but I think, for those who wait they will see a light along the way.
Activity: 826
Merit: 250
CryptoTalk.Org - Get Paid for every Post!
September 07, 2018, 09:17:03 PM
the market price increase I think is influenced by the high demand (buyer). we must be patient waiting until crypto demand increases, because with the increasing demand that the price of crypto can rise, we just need to wait.
Indeed for now we should be patient to wait for the market can go back up,
I also hope that in the near future the market can experience a good development,
most importantly we must remain calm and be patient with the current market conditions
currently only the State of the market is undergoing development. This is a very capable to generate substantial profits in the future. so this could be said to be a great improvement to change the future for the market and made a pretty good recovery.
Activity: 784
Merit: 112
September 07, 2018, 09:14:50 PM
Market will go up high when demand increase. The more the demand the price will go up.  We just need a very good news about crypto and I'm sure the price will go sore high.

That is right mate the more demand in the market it  make also the price go higher in the market, i believe that the market in the future is much better because many people in the future are using crypto currency and more investment.
Activity: 574
Merit: 10
September 07, 2018, 09:12:53 PM
for us in the next few months, market prices will also stabilize again, so for us now you can buy as many altcoins vs. tokens, and you can hold them by waiting for higher prices.
Activity: 924
Merit: 500
September 07, 2018, 09:12:07 PM
No one knows when will market will recover, but as we can see and for most crypto users, once the market is on red, it is the best time to buy coins and as many people buy coins, it will gain its price again.
the price of the cryptocurrency now are all in color green again. but we don't have any assurance if it will continue until this year end. i mean if ot continue to rising just to make the price comeback again into the high price. but for now, the market are color green and i know that many people got happy in this .
Activity: 201
September 07, 2018, 09:08:21 PM
Activity: 126
September 07, 2018, 08:38:31 PM
I don't know when the market will be back. But i think it will. Sometimes you should have faith of something. And i'll try to hold my tokens. I'm not afraid of bad news. I have a real job.
Activity: 645
Merit: 250
September 07, 2018, 08:32:05 PM
The cryptocurrency market will increase when you least expect it and you'll be wishing that you were purchasing cryptos at todays prices.  I would be buying what I can afford as prices are very low and enjoy the profits when the market turns bullish.
Activity: 210
September 07, 2018, 08:26:29 PM
I see the market increasing when we change our attitude regarding how we sell our tokens when they are listed on the exchanges. Sometimes, we in possession of altcoin tokens are the very people who 1st dump the token value once listed leading to failure of alcoin value when the cryptocurrency market is bearish. We as bounty hunters and investing changing our attitude will significantly help revive the market despite the current situation of the market.
Activity: 238
Merit: 1
September 07, 2018, 08:20:53 PM
I think when bitcoin will go on the stock market in London, New York, Frankfurt. Then the capitalization of bitcoin will grow many times and it will pull the crypto market upward with great force.
Activity: 686
Merit: 104
September 06, 2018, 09:13:31 AM
I have invested many token and coins since last year, but due to the market weak, I have lost all my money, I also want to know when will the market recover and when will it grow again, I almost lost the faith in the crypto market.
Activity: 98
September 06, 2018, 09:10:32 AM
If I say I know when the market will increase it is a serious lie, and no one can really say the exact time, day, week or month the market will increase the price. It is now down to no sell area.
Activity: 258
Merit: 2
September 06, 2018, 09:01:32 AM
Hello mate. No one really knows when the altcoin, tokens and crypto currency as a whole will increase  their value or prices in the market. Crypto needs a lot of investor to in order to make it. The thing is investors are afraid or thinking a lot of times before doing so, or worse do not invest at all because of these scam ICO, projects and hackers who attack their assets. So to make the long story short, we will have to wait until investors invest in crypto. Cheers mate!
Activity: 490
Merit: 100
September 06, 2018, 08:49:07 AM
I have a feeling this was the last big and final shake out.  I foresee a positive ETF ruling on September 30th and then it will be manipulation in the opposite direction.  This manipulation is usually much more well received.  
I don't think so. The possibility that ETF will get through in a short time is very small. If you have great expectations to pay attention to it, I think you will be disappointed.
Activity: 26
September 06, 2018, 01:31:06 AM
indeed now the market situation is very apprehensive but the market will definitely increase someday
Pages:
Jump to: