Pages:
Author

Topic: When will the MARKET increase? - page 8. (Read 2301 times)

Activity: 126
Merit: 1
July 15, 2018, 02:31:04 PM

We do not know when the exchange will increase in MARKET, many are afraid to invest. because they might beat us what we should do.

they do not want to sell because they are low.
Those who want to buy a token do not want to sell because of low fat. Sad

the market will surely increased because due to last year analysis and the market moves, by this time the green is meant to be much surely before December the market will cover up and everyone rejoice.
Activity: 85
Merit: 0
July 15, 2018, 02:29:43 PM
I think the market will grow in autumn. Records prices will be in December. Every year the price of bitcoin falls in the summer. This is the best time to invest
Activity: 924
Merit: 500
July 15, 2018, 02:25:46 PM

We do not know when the exchange will increase in MARKET, many are afraid to invest. because they might beat us what we should do.

no one really knows when the market will increase, there is no one who can predict when it will happen, the only thing we can do right now is to wait for it to recover.
Maybe after new and big investors come back to the market. This could happen after Exchange traded funds will be approved by USA governments. Hope that this will happen this year!
Activity: 98
July 15, 2018, 02:24:44 PM
we must wait for the market to stop falling and begin to grow. when the market starts to grow, people will start to invest and prices will start to rise.
Activity: 449
Merit: 102
Binance #Smart World Global Token
July 15, 2018, 02:09:30 PM

no one really knows when the market will increase, there is no one who can predict when it will happen, the only thing we can do right now is to wait for it to recover.
Activity: 210
July 15, 2018, 01:07:15 PM
Now you can observe a certain jump in the market, but I think it will start to wool again and it will continue for a long time.
Activity: 304
Merit: 100
www.daxico.com
July 15, 2018, 12:49:47 PM
In fact, we never know when the price on the market will rise, no one can predict exactly when the market increase.
Of course, we all hope the market will increase again, the high demand in the market will certainly be very influential on the crypto market conditions itself.
Just wait and see, we all will be happy when the market increase.
Activity: 43
July 15, 2018, 12:04:12 PM
very difficult to answer that. if we change the question "why market down?" definitely the most basic answer is because of bad news. maybe the answer to your question is if there is any good news. but there will be one more question, "when will the good news come?" well, for sure hodl is the best way.
Activity: 574
Merit: 251
The Premier Digital Asset Management Ecosystem
July 15, 2018, 12:02:48 PM
Now the market is silent. I think in the next few months the big investors will start paying attention to the market after the positive news about ETF. But now we are keeping on falling
Activity: 336
Merit: 55
July 15, 2018, 11:46:16 AM
I admit that I am one of those person who are afraid selling an altcoins to a lower price. Those who wanted to sell an altcoin where the market is in red are the panic sellers. Those person are also one of the reason why those bears are still running in the market. A shocking news like government acceptance with cryptocurrency are most likely the best reason for most altcoins to fly up high. We can definitely see a greener market when that type of news appear.
Activity: 261
Merit: 2
July 15, 2018, 07:59:45 AM
No idea when the market will go up. You have to wait for the market increase.When the demand increases then the price will also increases.It will be the good news for the investors who investing in cryptocurrency.
Activity: 133
July 15, 2018, 05:51:18 AM
Let's wait and hope market price will increase in the last quarter of the year. I do believe that and I hope it works out to be so
Activity: 125
July 15, 2018, 05:45:45 AM
No one can estimate when the market will increase. It can only be said that when people's demand starts to increase, the cryptocurrency market will rise. I believe in encryption very much. I believe that the time will come soon. We just need to remain calm and patient. Just fine, don't make the decision to give up encryption easily
Activity: 196
July 15, 2018, 05:45:19 AM
The market can be easily manipulated, and I can say that it is being manipulated right now for huge institutions to join crypto. What you need to know if that blockchain adoption is increasing every day and it would only be a matter of time before the market booms again.
Activity: 84
July 15, 2018, 05:33:22 AM
Who knows when. On the off chance that the request expands then the cost increments too. You don't need to fear the red market. It's not the end but rather a chance to have more. So at the present time, "make the most of current opportunities". Pick the coin that you believe is the best and has a potential. Purchase and hold until the point when it pumps.
Activity: 272
July 13, 2018, 01:05:18 AM
now I think the market is slowly rising better than ever, so now there are still many opportunities for dialt trading, so we will more easily get many benefits.
Activity: 238
Merit: 2
July 13, 2018, 12:59:07 AM
We also do not know when the market will increase, but we can predict at the end of the year.
Activity: 182
July 13, 2018, 12:56:35 AM
Those investors that are afraid to invest are not totally investors, they are only investing for assurance but if it's about risk taking, they don't have the balls. I don't care whether they might beat us or not. And the exchanges are only used to do trading, they are not the one to control the market for increase / decrease.
They are wise, no one will sell at lost.

the more that support the development that occurs in the market is able to generate profits that are much more increased than ever. so I'm sure for the increase will happen soon after the decline. so it is great for the future of the market, and by the end of 2018, this will be a remarkable increase in the market.
Activity: 49
July 13, 2018, 12:49:42 AM
I am also waiting for the market to increase,
Personal prediction is at the end of this year, because everyone needs money. In this market short, short people should make a big profit, but I believe the market has been short-selling, waiting patiently for a while they will quickly rebound .
Activity: 126
July 13, 2018, 12:29:24 AM
We do not actually know when was the market will increase. We only expect on the ex-peculation of the pros in crypto-world or rather on the crypto-enthusiast, lol. In all ways and terms we hope that the market will rise though.
Pages:
Jump to: