Pages:
Author

Topic: When will the MARKET increase? - page 6. (Read 2301 times)

Activity: 100
Merit: 0
July 22, 2018, 06:24:01 AM
Yes, I want to say that we really can't know when the encryption market will increase, but I can be sure that as long as the encryption market is in high demand, the encryption will definitely increase. I think we should not think so much, we only need Keep a good attitude and wait patiently for jiuk...
Activity: 476
Merit: 100
July 22, 2018, 06:19:09 AM
I think the market will again raise prices when there is good news that can trigger a rise in coin prices in exchange, when there is no good news then it will be very difficult because the price moves depending on the buyer.
Activity: 81
Merit: 10
July 22, 2018, 05:34:57 AM
The market will eventually grow when large amounts of capital will go into crypto, banks and stock indices.
Activity: 448
Merit: 100
July 22, 2018, 04:50:59 AM
the current coin in the trading market is starting to increase, now we have to invest, invest and we have to find profit as much as possible, the price of coins every day is getting better, hopefully the future of coin prices could be even higher.
Activity: 102
July 22, 2018, 04:45:41 AM
When will the market increase? I think you have already answered this question. I think the same as you think. We don't know when the exchange will increase in the market. We can't predict the future. But we know that as long as the number of people in demand increases. The market will definitely increase
Activity: 280
July 22, 2018, 04:34:13 AM
The market slowed its growth. But I am sure that it will continue in the near future. Now is a good time to invest in the crypto currency.
Activity: 476
July 20, 2018, 08:07:48 PM
Until now, no one is able to provide information with certainty when the market will increase because the crypto market is difficult to predict. So they are experts, only able to make predictions based on their analysis. If you can invest in the best coins with his potential, as well as in ICO that can also be reliable. I think it does not matter to you, your waiting will also be a sweet fruit.
Activity: 152
Merit: 12
July 20, 2018, 07:50:38 PM
Surely in a short time we will be able to see how the market recovers, from the situation in which it was, when the media
begin to speak again of cryptocurrencies the big investors, it is our business to wait patiently.
Activity: 98
July 20, 2018, 07:44:50 PM
if I think personally. at times like this as well as his focus to observe it. wait until somebody wants to sell or do tokens token
Activity: 364
July 20, 2018, 07:32:08 PM
I have a feeling that in the beginning of the August we will see slight increase in a price of all coins because it is expected to be grant license for bitcoin ETF on 10th of august and always before the news market rises and after declines.Lets see this time what will happen but i feel we can see marketcap at 400B
Activity: 1458
Merit: 509
July 20, 2018, 07:21:35 PM
The execution of the encryption advertise in 2018 was not perfect. The cost of digital money has been falling since the start of the year. It has been continuing for quite a while. I think time is sufficiently long. I think the encryption market will ascend in the coming months.
if you analyze the crypto-currency market over the past few months, then the forecasts are difficult to give, because the price fluctuations both up and down are very sharp and rather inexplicable.
The fundamental support for all of crypto has been turned into a negativity in a few days. In fact that the whole altcoins market have been getting a lot of impacts and you can try to see that latest chart of altcoin it's really hard to predict.
I would like to see the more good news will asap and then we can change the trend of crypto.
Activity: 40
July 20, 2018, 06:59:13 PM
There is no one who can precisely say on that. Cryptocurrency market is not like the modern world economics what the economists can  forecast, predict and say what happens of itin some situation. There are expert in cryptocurrency market too but all they do is prediction in the aspect of price and that may or may not at all come to pass, that just it.
Activity: 714
Merit: 251
July 20, 2018, 06:45:21 PM
No one can precisely say on that. Cryptocurrency market is not like the modern world economics what the economists can  forecast, predict and say what happens of itin some situation. There are expert in cryptocurrency market too but all they do is prediction in the aspect of price and that may or may not at all come to pass.
as the crypto-currency market is only beginning to develop and each of us understands a bit about what potential awaits the crypto currency in the future, but based on the current state of affairs it is very difficult to predict something for the near future. The market is strongly influenced not only by the demand for crypto currency, but also by a different information wave, which in turn affects users who make inadequate steps in the crypto currency market.
Activity: 140
July 20, 2018, 06:31:08 PM
No one can precisely say on that. Cryptocurrency market is not like the modern world economics what the economists can  forecast, predict and say what happens of itin some situation. There are expert in cryptocurrency market too but all they do is prediction in the aspect of price and that may or may not at all come to pass.
Activity: 504
Merit: 251
July 19, 2018, 06:57:47 PM
If you see the previous trends of cryptocurrencies during January to March, they mainly fall at this time. It will go up for sure. This technology is the future and we are so lucky that we know this thing. People investing in it now will come out smiling after few years. It's just you should know which coins will give you outstanding return and which can destroy you.
Activity: 406
Merit: 19
July 19, 2018, 05:53:33 PM
In the past three days bitcoin has shown the results of its struggle, which was previously in a very confusing and alarming situation for most of its users, I hope this condition continues to rise until the end of 2018. With existence increase on this cryptocurrency mother certainly will bring blessings for those who have altcoin, the article every happens a rise in value on the bitcoin value will usually be followed by an increase in the value of altcoin.
Activity: 798
Merit: 2
*** https://www.buying.com ***
July 19, 2018, 05:25:26 PM
Bitcoin has been growing since 6000$ so you may pay attention on this asset. I have bought bitcoin on the lower price so I have already earned a little you may also try to find nice entry points to boy bitcoin on its retracements.   
Activity: 462
July 19, 2018, 05:19:46 PM
The execution of the encryption advertise in 2018 was not perfect. The cost of digital money has been falling since the start of the year. It has been continuing for quite a while. I think time is sufficiently long. I think the encryption market will ascend in the coming months.
if you analyze the crypto-currency market over the past few months, then the forecasts are difficult to give, because the price fluctuations both up and down are very sharp and rather inexplicable.
Activity: 41
July 19, 2018, 05:11:54 PM
Activity: 141
July 16, 2018, 02:31:26 PM
Market will eventually rise when more money and volume will enter the market, we have been hearing a lot about institutional money coming to the market but still there are no signs of that money, i think market will take quick turn as soon as volume comes back.
Support. I think the volume is already back, due to the new blood. And experienced investors will return when newcomers gain enough volume for the market.
Pages:
Jump to: