Pages:
Author

Topic: When will the MARKET increase? - page 7. (Read 2301 times)

Activity: 396
Merit: 100
July 16, 2018, 02:22:21 PM

We do not know when the exchange will increase in MARKET, many are afraid to invest. because they might beat us what we should do.

they do not want to sell because they are low.
Those who want to buy a token do not want to sell because of low fat. Sad
for the time being, the market has fallen heavily now at korekka \ and this is a very long correction which has lowered the price for all coins, but I think that after some time there will be positive news in the market and it will start to grow again and give us profit.

Since the beginning of 2018, more than $ 10 billion has been raised through ICO (including presale and main sale). And for the sake of simplicity, the amount of capital raised through the ICO in 2017 is just over $ 3 billion. That means we only have to go to half of 2018 that capital mobilized from the ICO is more than tripled in 2017. This shows that the potential from the market is very large
Activity: 507
Merit: 500
July 16, 2018, 02:18:04 PM
Market will eventually rise when more money and volume will enter the market, we have been hearing a lot about institutional money coming to the market but still there are no signs of that money, i think market will take quick turn as soon as volume comes back.
Activity: 448
Merit: 4
July 16, 2018, 01:52:35 PM

We do not know when the exchange will increase in MARKET, many are afraid to invest. because they might beat us what we should do.

Yes, not someone will not say when the growth begins and whether he will. I do not coin at a loss. I want to buy but the market can still fall.
Activity: 364
July 16, 2018, 01:50:11 PM

for the time being, the market has fallen heavily now at korekka \ and this is a very long correction which has lowered the price for all coins, but I think that after some time there will be positive news in the market and it will start to grow again and give us profit.
Activity: 798
July 16, 2018, 01:46:23 PM
the market will surely increase, we must believe and be optimistic with the situation until the right time. now the market is in decline and all cryptocurrency coins are in a bad position. so I think wait and be patient will be better.
Activity: 140
Merit: 0
July 16, 2018, 01:45:00 PM
predicted when the market will increase it is not one knows when it happens if many new investors come in i think it could affect the market increase
Activity: 665
Merit: 114
#SWGT PRE-SALE IS LIVE
July 15, 2018, 03:34:08 PM
many people are wondering if when the market will increase or even back to its previous price before bear market. but there is no individual can tell when this will happen. because its hard to predict the market.
Activity: 490
Merit: 123
July 15, 2018, 03:16:29 PM

it is question of new funds getting in market.
Second thing is the psyholgical effects which is market cycles- the bear trend, it should be done in near future but to get in new Bull trend we ned new funds or just SEC saying that it approves one of the ETF proposals.
Activity: 252
July 15, 2018, 03:16:02 PM
I believe that the crypto-currency market will only go up when there is good news about the crypto currency, namely, when the media will start talking about crypto-currency again very often on the loser side. It is also clear that the whole market will go up when bitcoin goes up. It's our business to wait patiently
Activity: 294
July 15, 2018, 03:14:43 PM
No one knows how long this downturn lasts, it seems so long and the majority of us have lost our patience and a healthy mind in the face of this situation. However, if you think you can use this time for a good thing and bring beneficial benefits to us, unknowingly time will pass quickly. The good thing that can benefit us today is by choosing the best types of coins to buy and invest in the long run, while waiting for the time to increase the market.
Activity: 182
July 15, 2018, 03:14:00 PM
No one actually knows when the market will increase because no one can tell about the future, but what anyone can do now is to use the opportunity while the cryptos is are down in price and buy good coin that are cheap now and wait till when the price will increase.
Activity: 229
July 15, 2018, 03:13:32 PM
Market will increase in winter, not sure how much but i think we will be around 15-30k, all depends on hype around bitcoin.
Activity: 280
Merit: 14
The P2P Marketplace For Digital Content
July 15, 2018, 03:12:23 PM
Nobody knows. I guess we'll see growth by the end of the year. I don't know if we go back to the peaks.
Activity: 182
Merit: 1
July 15, 2018, 03:07:04 PM
It takes a lot of courage sometimes to invest and only the courageous and risk takers can make it big in this crypto space. As a matter of fact, whoever wants to invest, this is the best time to do that. The opportunity is still available.

Yep, I agree 100%

In fact, I saw some research that found that in this bear market the ones selling typically had a small amount of crypto and the ones buying already had a lot.

So those with money know this is the time to buy and are loving being able to pick it up at a cheap price

The only thing you can do is reseach WHY crypto has value and the more confident you are that it is revolutionary and here to stay the easier you will find it to hold (or buy more) whilst the prices are low

Good luck and hodl strong my friend  Smiley
Activity: 518
Merit: 3
July 15, 2018, 03:00:56 PM
It takes a lot of courage sometimes to invest and only the courageous and risk takers can make it big in this crypto space. As a matter of fact, whoever wants to invest, this is the best time to do that. The opportunity is still available.
Activity: 181
Merit: 10
July 15, 2018, 02:44:02 PM

Trust lost, very hard to earn back. Everyone waits for a strong pump to make the market viable again or else, we will be stuck at this up and down trend.
Activity: 868
Merit: 333
July 15, 2018, 02:39:46 PM

indeed, no one knows when the market will increase, many people are still holding their tokens because they dont want to waste their chance to sell at a higher value. they choose to become patient than to panic.
Activity: 97
July 15, 2018, 02:37:47 PM

I think that by the end of 2018 beginning of 2019 the exchange will increase in market.
Activity: 574
Merit: 12
Kuvacash.com
July 15, 2018, 02:34:17 PM
It is difficult to say or predict the precise time for price to go up. The market is driven by demand and supply, so if demand is higher than supply, then market will go up. The cryptocurrency market needs more investors too to drive this demand.
Activity: 574
Merit: 255
July 15, 2018, 02:32:28 PM
The following week is going to be a bullish one with altcoins gaining the most. If you are out of your coins or thinking of panic selling anytime soon, better to hodl or buy more at this time. Bullish period has started indeed with low momentum but it is going to gain pace in coming months. With the incoming of new investors with the launch of BTC ETF, I expect a positive growth.
Pages:
Jump to: