Pages:
Author

Topic: where are the investors? - page 19. (Read 36514 times)

Activity: 319
Merit: 2
A nexgen decentralized ride hailing
December 30, 2018, 03:17:26 PM
I think investors are tired of losing their money because it hard to keep putting your money in where you will end up losing all you invest. Most of the ico nowadays are scam and they never had the intention of making the project successful, and the most successful ones out there are those who make more than enough through ico.
Activity: 462
Merit: 10
December 30, 2018, 03:16:18 PM
I see that there are many ICOs that fail because of lack of funds even though the concept is good and potential, isn't it if the project is funded and realized the project will be successful and profitable for investors?
Hello! Now that the market has not recovered, investing in ICO is dangerous. But I am sure that the projects will work and in the future they will pleasantly surprise us. We'll see. Good luck to all!
Activity: 728
Merit: 139
December 30, 2018, 01:39:08 PM
ICO's are dead , because of problems with legislative regulation and a large number of scammers led to failure of this fund-raising model . STO (Security Token Offering) is the new fund-raising model that will replace ICO soon and return qualified investors to the market .
Activity: 361
BIB Exchange
December 30, 2018, 01:14:54 PM
lots of ico are good and good for investment in ico, but many fail in marketing their coins, what happens is that the coin marketing they list is not a big or very long market in marketing.
copper member
Activity: 70
Merit: 0
December 30, 2018, 08:34:22 AM
In today's time,investors do not invest money in projects without detailed analysis.Now projects that have not only a website and white paper can attract investors' attention.Money in the ICO will come again when there is regulation.
Activity: 280
December 30, 2018, 08:27:53 AM
Unfortunately, many projects cannot survive because they do not receive any investment. Even if many projects get investment, they cannot continue because of the team behind them. Unfortunately, these conditions of the market affect everything.
copper member
Activity: 364
December 30, 2018, 08:24:07 AM
I see that there are many ICOs that fail because of lack of funds even though the concept is good and potential, isn't it if the project is funded and realized the project will be successful and profitable for investors?

Investors are also having fears in scammed ICO's and failed projects. Trusting ICO's  nowadays are very confusing and risky that is why investors are thinking twice before investing.
Activity: 476
Merit: 100
December 30, 2018, 07:29:58 AM
I was also surprised at how quickly the interest in ICO faded. Although this was partly understandable, because the average profit from participation in the ICO decreased and even began to border on losses, and not one investor is not interested in losses.
Activity: 268
December 30, 2018, 06:55:52 AM
All investors are at the ready. The only question is whether they will be given a chance to run into this market or not. All conditions are created for their direct participation in the next flight to the new ATH.
Activity: 322
Merit: 6
December 28, 2018, 04:12:56 AM
When a decline in value attacks the crypto market, investors will tend to choose their investments in classic coins that have good performance experience in generating profits. This method is considered to minimize the risk of investors from failure by the ICO. Because in this situation ICO has a higher intensity of failure. But for investors who are good at making analysis, not a few of them dare to plunge into investing in ICO.
Activity: 658
Merit: 112
December 28, 2018, 03:23:51 AM
Too many ICO's out there and there is no trust anymore. That's why the ICO's can't reaches their caps, not the hard one, even soft caps! There is terrible 2018 stats in our hands today.. More than %75 ICO's turned scam some how in 2018.. Can you believe that? Billions of dollars scammed, too many people lost their money.. Unfortunately the blockchain and the cryptocurrency showed their bad and ugly face to us.. There should be some solutions for the scams. Otherwise everyone will loose their trust on this market..
Activity: 378
Merit: 1
December 28, 2018, 03:09:12 AM
If the project completes its idea and it turns out to be promising, then investors will undoubtedly make a profit!
Activity: 396
Merit: 100
December 28, 2018, 03:01:20 AM
Actually, there are many potential projects, but indeed the capital funds that are less able to frustrate the project, the funds obtained from investors will affect the success or failure of a project, even though we participate in the project by investing, but if the softcap is not reached then the project failed, especially now that all crypto currencies are declining, there are rarely successful ICO projects.
actually investors today are afraid to invest in this digital currency they know without the support of the world without any support from the government it will be difficult to walk, it's like walking underground without being on the surface
Activity: 378
Merit: 4
December 28, 2018, 02:37:30 AM
in my opinion, a good concept does not guarantee the success of this project. it must effectively solve real-world problems. it also requires execution. many times, good projects are not necessarily recognized by people. so it needs the project team to stick to it for a long time.Sometimes it needs some good luck
Activity: 1036
December 28, 2018, 02:22:30 AM
Actually, there are many potential projects, but indeed the capital funds that are less able to frustrate the project, the funds obtained from investors will affect the success or failure of a project, even though we participate in the project by investing, but if the softcap is not reached then the project failed, especially now that all crypto currencies are declining, there are rarely successful ICO projects.
Activity: 588
Merit: 250
December 28, 2018, 02:09:05 AM
You have Gold in the Sahara desert with a total of 1 kg, and you have 1 Bottle of Water in the Sahara Desert.
Which do you think is valuable when the position at that time?

It's the same now, the market is Bearish and Fiat is more valuable than Tokens! .
Activity: 798
Merit: 14
December 28, 2018, 02:01:13 AM
The investors and the real whales are enjoying their holidays now, there's no more time for crypto for them only joy and happyness, lol.
I think that there will be some pumps coming in the upcoming weeks but we must learn from the past, no FOMO and no ridiculus buys because they will make our btc non valuable.In the same time, these fake pumps and these stupid peoples are the reason behind the bull runs so we might need em to make more money, lol.
In short, investors are not available now, try to find em after february.
How certain is it that these investors will show up come February. Yes I agree we all need them and their money to move the market even if it's a little bit up we sure do need them
If the investors and whales decide to leave, we will suffer for a very long time.
Activity: 485
Merit: 12
$WPP $HyFi https://hyfi-corp.com/
December 27, 2018, 07:38:14 PM
Many investors left the market earlier, many of the existing investors are holding their coins and we are lacking in new
investors. Next year it would be good if some institutional investors enter the market as it seems the existing ones
run out of steam.
Activity: 196
December 27, 2018, 02:53:00 AM
For example, in December it was more profitable to invest in cryptocurrency than in the stock market. I hope this trend will continue.
as demonstrated by the relative performance of the Bitcoin price and S&P 500 index.
https://www.ccn.com/bitcoin-price-significantly-outperforming-the-sp-500-in-december/
copper member
Activity: 140
WWW.BLOCKCHAIN021.COM
December 27, 2018, 01:53:40 AM

Well I guess the main thing that the investors are doing is to first understand a project whether it is good or not, then try to figure out how much profit will they earn about it. Last year, is considerably the year of ICO since the bitcoins market value reached an ATH, the investors put their bitcoin to ICO's and through this statement I can say that there is not much promising ICO today so, not much investors are present.
Pages:
Jump to: